PDA

View Full Version : Haven't measured since Nov '09

pittsburgpam
June 12th, 2011, 10:51 AM
Since my hair was all hanging straight from oiling last night I measured it before showering this morning.... it's 38 1/2" !

I had to look up on here when it was last measured and it was 34" then. You'd think it would be longer, I do have a tendency to trim it often. I've been trying to not do that very much but, I cut off about 1" a week or two ago, just the very thin tips, and decided that I'm not going to do that any more until it gets to Classic. Then I'll maintain there to thicken it up.

Saw the picture on my profile today, forgot that was there, and I really notice the difference between that one and this current one. The ends are more even, doesn't come to a point anymore. That's from cutting off the tip all the time in the shower.

akuamoonmaui
June 12th, 2011, 10:55 AM
Very shiny and healthy looking!!

owlathena
June 12th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Hooray! Your hair is beautiful :D

feralnature
June 12th, 2011, 11:07 AM
Your hair is so long and shiney!

I have not cut or measured or photographed my hair since November 2010. I like going a while between measuring, to me, it is alot more fun when I finally do measure :)

pittsburgpam
June 12th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Thank you. :) That picture was when I last blow dried it on Mother's Day. I love the look but, too much work and potential damage.

defineinsanity
June 18th, 2011, 10:16 AM
wow your hair is so long and beautiful :) i would kill to get that length

shikara
June 18th, 2011, 11:57 PM
The pic is not showing up very clearly (at least on my computer) but that shine and lovely texture is surely evident. Wish I could not measure my hair for so long (well, I never measured it at all before LHC hehe!) but I seem to be too curious about how close I'm getting to my goal, and whether certain things may be making a difference. I thought I'd be there now, but I too am trimming since I want thicker ends!!

beez1717
June 19th, 2011, 12:07 AM
Your hair looks amazing! I wish I had hair like yours. I love long straight hair :) I don't think I have measured ever! I feel that measuring would just cause me to worry too much about why or why not my hair grew why it did that week. Lol!

vintage88
June 19th, 2011, 04:35 AM
Gorgeous hair! :)

Maverick494
June 19th, 2011, 04:59 AM
Well I always choose quality over length because my hair needs trims in order to keep looking good. I can't get away with letting my hair grow for a year without trims because it'll just taper and break off. So with that in mind I think the progress you've made is fantastic! Your hair looks gorgeous pictures like these keep me inspired to grow my hair long :)