PDA

View Full Version : Tangle Teezer

Annibelle
June 12th, 2011, 01:39 AM
I want to get one for DH for Father's Day, but I'm not sure where to order. The Tangle Teezer website uses pounds, and I'm in the U.S. :confused: Would I still be able to order there, or would I go to an American website???

UltraBella
June 12th, 2011, 02:03 AM
I want one too !!!!! Sorry I can't answer your question ~ but I will wait with you for an answer from someone who knows !

pixiestar
June 12th, 2011, 02:24 AM
http://www.tangleteezer.com/order-now/

Does this help?:D

At sallys its $9.99

Mesmerise
June 12th, 2011, 04:50 AM
I ordered one from the UK the other day and paid in pounds. It was actually cheaper than buying from an Australian store online where they were $35!! I paid $17 which included shipping. However if you can get one in the US for $9.99 then grab one of those! On the website they're like 10.20GBP which is a lot more in USD!

krissykins
June 12th, 2011, 05:26 AM
They sell them at Sally's but you can also get them from amazon.com. Free shipping with Amazon Prime! :D

homeeduk8tor
June 12th, 2011, 05:37 AM
I just saw one at Sally's a few days ago. It was $9.99

RuLueashk
June 12th, 2011, 07:08 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Tangle-Teezer-O-PG-010210-Original-Purple/dp/B003GDK6F2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1307883789&sr=8-1

I bought mine recently from amazon.com. As low as $9.50 and eligible for free shipping (depending on the color). I love it so much I bought another as a gift.

Annibelle
June 12th, 2011, 08:06 AM
Thanks for all of the helpful replies, guys! I'm buying a black one from Sally's!

krissykins
June 12th, 2011, 08:22 AM
Just a little warning about the black TT: if you own a lot of black items and you have the tendency not to keep it in one spot, like me, your black TT may get lost in the black clothing or the black bag or the black drawers. :o (ask me how I know)

SilvraShadows
June 12th, 2011, 08:27 AM
I bought the pink one for my teen daughter and she left it on the dash of the car... you could see it for blocks.

Cathyish
June 12th, 2011, 08:34 AM
I also got a pink one because I'm always misplacing my hair stuff. This pink almost glows in the dark!

Anje
June 12th, 2011, 10:17 AM
For the record, you can buy things in pounds (GBP = Great Britain Pounds) from the US using a credit card. I'm pretty sure Paypal also allows you to adjust the currency used. Just be aware that because the exchange rate fluctuates, the amount you pay when converted to dollars will likely also vary by a few cents from one day to the next.

Annibelle
June 12th, 2011, 11:49 AM
Just a little warning about the black TT: if you own a lot of black items and you have the tendency not to keep it in one spot, like me, your black TT may get lost in the black clothing or the black bag or the black drawers. :o (ask me how I know)

Ohhh, believe me, I know about losing black things... I never get black things for myself, but all DH EVER wants is black. Last summer, he was sitting on a black park bench and had put his black phone on it. We got up to leave and he forgot to pick up his phone-- he didn't see it because it was black on black! We drove home, realized he left it, and drove back, but it was gone by then. :( I told him not to buy a phone that costs almost as much as our monthly rent, but he didn't listen to me... *sigh* But he never learned his lesson. He wears only black, he carries only black, and, if we had enough money to buy a new car, he would drive only black. Me? I wear black, but mostly only because he says it's the best color on me! I usually wear obnoxiously cute pastels, though. :p And if I were to buy a TT for myself, I would DEFINITELY buy the pink!

krissykins
June 12th, 2011, 11:54 AM
Lol, you should paint it a few other colors so you can find it. Preferably glow in the dark colors. You could leave some black sections. Then, if he complains, just say, "it's still black!"

Superfine
June 12th, 2011, 12:01 PM
I bought 2 from a co. in England & paid (I think) equivalent of $25.00 ea. Then a few mo. later I see $9.95 at Sally's. How lucky is that! Love the product though. I bought aqua.

Annibelle
June 16th, 2011, 05:07 PM
UPDATE: Bought it from Sally's and DH LOVES IT! I gave it to him a few days early because I couldn't stand the anticipation. :cheese: It works so well!

wtchmel
June 17th, 2011, 12:00 AM
I think i'm the only one who doesn't like this product. I bought it off amazon due to all of the great reviews. I didn't care for the ergonomics of it, it was hard and weird to hold an manuveur(sp) for me. Also, being a wavy haired person, it flattened out everything,made my hair look limp and frizzy. I gave it away to a freind to try.:confused:

Annibelle
June 17th, 2011, 08:05 AM
I think i'm the only one who doesn't like this product. I bought it off amazon due to all of the great reviews. I didn't care for the ergonomics of it, it was hard and weird to hold an manuveur(sp) for me. Also, being a wavy haired person, it flattened out everything,made my hair look limp and frizzy. I gave it away to a freind to try.:confused:

I'm sorry it didn't work for you. :( DH has extremely straight hair, and I prefer my hair straight, so maybe that's another reason why we like it. :)

Chetanlaiho
June 17th, 2011, 09:43 AM
I got one in London a few days ago and I could only find the fluorescent pink one but so far I'm loving it regardless xD