PDA

View Full Version : sunsilk hydra tlc

angela123
June 11th, 2011, 12:57 AM
just wondering if any of you ladies have tried anything from the hyrda tlc line? i was thinking back the other day and what i had used for a leave in was the 24/7 cream it helped the frizzes alot!!

Copasetic
June 11th, 2011, 05:21 AM
I have used this one a few times, and it was pretty mediocre for me. Not bad, but not special either. The one thing I really liked about it was the price! Sunsilk products tend to go on sale at my local drug store.

Raiscake
June 11th, 2011, 05:46 AM
I really loved it. I thought it smelled heavenly, and it worked for me pretty well. :D

virgo75
June 11th, 2011, 08:52 AM
Oh! I totally forgot about Sunsilk! They don't sell it anymore where I live. :(
But yes, I loved the TLC 24/7 creme along with the matching shampoo & conditioner.
I also liked the 'Anti-Poof' one because my hair gets poofy. :lol:

I tried the curls one but without the curl creme - it was ok.
The straight to perfection one was greaaaaaat at smoothing my hair but it smelled SOOOOOO STRONG!!!! It would give me a headache and make me dizzy. But they all smelled good even if some were a bit over the top fragrance-wise.

I wonder why they don't sell it here anymore? :(

KittyLost
June 11th, 2011, 09:03 AM
I used to like it! I loved Sunsilk's range of products but unfortunately it's not sold where I live anymore either, the same problem as virgo75! I used to love thier products in the orange/peachy bottle. I thought Sunsilk got discontinued years ago but obviously not :)