PDA

View Full Version : Foaming Soap Seller?

Wavelength
June 10th, 2011, 04:26 PM
For the past year or so, I've been ordering Whispering Windz foaming goat milk jar soap for my hair, as both my husband and I really like their products. I was about to make another order today, but there's a note on their Etsy site saying that they'll be on vacation for "a few weeks". In the meantime their store is closed. :(

I have no idea if "a few weeks" means "less than a month" or "the rest of the summer", so I'm looking for alternatives in the meantime. Ideally I'd like to stick with scented foaming soap from a jar if possible. (I've tried shampoo bars and ehh, just not a fan.) Doesn't have to be goat milk soap necessarily, but definitely has to be silicone-free as my hair doesn't react well to 'cones.

So, suggestions please? Thank you muchly! :flowers:

Wavelength
June 12th, 2011, 12:08 PM
Anyone? :confused:

CareBear
June 12th, 2011, 01:43 PM
Are you talking about cream soap? It comes in a jar or an airless pump and can be used for shaving too?

Flaxen
June 12th, 2011, 01:56 PM
Did you try a search on Etsy for "whipped soap?" That seems to come up with a lot of results. Or, this place (http://www.southernsoule.com/catalog.php?item=36) might have some stock of Whispering Windz.

I hope you find some! :grin:

ouseljay
June 12th, 2011, 02:30 PM
The seller Capriola on etsy does a foaming goat's milk soap. I haven't tried her soaps, but her moisturizing creams are wonderful, and her goats seem to be well taken care of. She ships fast and has a lot of scents to choose from (more on her policies page than in the individual listings) , but they're not overpowering.

Wavelength
June 12th, 2011, 07:14 PM
Awesome, thanks much! :D

(And yes, I did do a search for whipped soap but a lot of the results weren't good for hair.) ;)

CareBear
June 12th, 2011, 07:59 PM
Awesome, thanks much! :D

(And yes, I did do a search for whipped soap but a lot of the results weren't good for hair.) ;)

I didn't think it was, that's why I was confused. :o
I might have to look in to this soap of which you speak....oh curses! Enablers!