PDA

View Full Version : help, please? Am i at APL let? :)

Curly_jas
June 10th, 2011, 06:24 AM
So, you must have seen so many of threads like this but I would really really appreciate your help. APL length for some reason is really confusing me as I'm not sure how to tell when I am "officially" there. I am also growing out layers. But last month I blow dried my hair very quickly to check length with my laptops crappy webcam, so please excuse how my hair looks in the pics. I didn't want to damage my curly hair by straightening it with the flat iron as I knew I would obsess over getting it as straight as possible! Would you say I am at APL yet or have I still got some way to go?

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j193/jasdin/Snapshot_20110524_3.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j193/jasdin/Snapshot_20110524_9.jpg

woolyleprechaun
June 10th, 2011, 06:29 AM
Id say give it an inch and youre there...;)

bunzfan
June 10th, 2011, 06:31 AM
going from the second pic your nearly there, but its hard to tell can someone take the pic for you:)

Dragon
June 10th, 2011, 06:39 AM
I think it looks very close.

Curly_jas
June 10th, 2011, 06:40 AM
going from the second pic your nearly there, but its hard to tell can someone take the pic for you:)

Yeah i find it hard to take the pictures. I could ask my mum, but she along with my younger brother already find these back of the hair shots that I've taken funny :P

Id say give it an inch and youre there...;)

Thanks for the reply :) yes this is what i was thinking also.

bunzfan
June 10th, 2011, 07:51 AM
You must find it really hard to judge if its grown i know i do and my hair is only wavy.

CarpeDM
June 10th, 2011, 08:12 AM
Hard to tell really. I think I am at APL, or maybe longer????

Curly_jas
June 10th, 2011, 09:04 AM
You must find it really hard to judge if its grown i know i do and my hair is only wavy.

Really? yeah I know a lot of us with wavy/curly hair might have shrinkage issues (which can be annoying, i know) but I don't find it hard to tell if it has grown at all :) My hair is very fine and when it is wet it goes really wavy so it's easy to judge then. It's growing super quickly at the moment, I hope it lasts! :D