PDA

View Full Version : Awesome comment about my hair :D

jesis
June 9th, 2011, 07:50 PM
I was working in a long-term care facility the other day and when I walked by one of the residents, she stopped me and said "I just had to tell you that you have really beautiful hair! I haven't seen hair that pretty since I was young." I thanked her and she went on to tell me that she was a hair stylist for 40 years. It made me feel so good about my hair journey, especially since I hadn't done anything spectacular to it that day. I've been taking good care of my hair for less than a year and I can already feel it paying off. I'm so proud of my natural beauty lately. :D

Grow, hair, grow!

MistyF
June 9th, 2011, 07:53 PM
What a great compliment! I bet it made your day.

monsterna
June 9th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Yay!! I notice I get a lot more hair compliments as well after taking better care of my hair. Your hair is lovely. :)

Hotrox
June 9th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Wow, what an amazing compliment and rightly deserved :D

MissManda
June 9th, 2011, 07:58 PM
That's such a fantastic compliment! :D Congratulations!

homeeduk8tor
June 9th, 2011, 08:01 PM
What an excellent compliment!

jesis
June 9th, 2011, 08:11 PM
Aww thanks everyone :D

Marz Hase
June 9th, 2011, 09:30 PM
Aww, that's so sweet! Congrats!

GoatLady
June 9th, 2011, 10:10 PM
That's wonderful that someone noticed and let you know your hard work is paying off.

I am at the beginning of my hair care journey and no one has mentioned anything. Which means they are too kind to say something like, "Man, your hair is really oily." ;) (I'm in the dreaded transition stage).

Dragon
June 10th, 2011, 12:14 AM
Great compliment :)

AnnaJamila
June 10th, 2011, 12:45 AM
A very well-deserved compliment!

Though I must admit, :o I glanced at your profile pic and thought, "Oh, that's not her then. She has 25 inch hair."

I know, I know. :D