PDA

View Full Version : The first time someone ever said "wow your hair is long"!

Evie
June 9th, 2011, 01:29 PM
I had a lovely experience the other day - I was wearing my hair air dried (so curly/wavy) in a half up held with a barette, and a girl in my office turned and said "wow, your hair is so long, I hadn't known as you always wear it up"

It had been a rubbish week, I'm so busy at work and there has been all sorts of other stress, and I know it was just a little comment but it made my week! My hair is APL right now, hopefully going to reach BSL by Christmas/next summer!

embee
June 9th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Nice. :) At least she didn't suggest your cutting it and donating it to a good cause! ;)

Happy growing!

bunzfan
June 9th, 2011, 01:43 PM
Just today i always wear it up and i saw a friend i haven't seen in like 7 months and she said wow your hair is so long and bonny now made my day.

Its lovely when someone says that isn't it:D

Mrspuddinhead
June 9th, 2011, 01:54 PM
How lovely!!! The other day I was at the store with my children and a gentlemen commented on how beautiful the color of my hair truly was and the red color would bring me good luck. Nice to get compliments.

Amber_Maiden
June 9th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Nice. :) At least she didn't suggest your cutting it and donating it to a good cause! ;)

Happy growing!

haha. yeah, I get that a lot....

auroraclio
June 9th, 2011, 03:50 PM
I had someone @ work tell the other day my hair is getting so long, felt so nice to here :)

Slinks
June 9th, 2011, 04:00 PM
we have crappy weeks for a reason .. so some-one can truely make our day !! :-) lol, congrats on your length so far ..

ashke50
June 9th, 2011, 04:33 PM
Not the first time someone said my hair was long, but two hair comments I had recently.
One was at work, I had my hair down as I was about to redo my bun, and one of my colleagues said "Has your hair got longer?" It probably hadn't, but I like that it apparently looked like it had.
Then when I saw my sister last weekend she plaited my hair, and kept exclaiming over how long it has got. Made me happy :-)

Maelyssa
June 9th, 2011, 06:51 PM
Good for you....it's always a good feeling when someone comments on all the hard work you've been putting into growing long, healthy hair. Keep it up!

spidermom
June 9th, 2011, 07:41 PM
I always take the "it's so long!" comment as a compliment, although I don't hear it very often. I think my daughter said it once when she hadn't seen me for several weeks.