PDA

View Full Version : Wow! Growth Spurt..

Avital88
June 9th, 2011, 01:01 PM
Oh my...

Today i thought i might take a picture so i can compare my lenght today with that of next week's.
I'm going on a holiday to Ibiza and i always get super fast summer growth spurts while in sunny relaxed places so i wanted to have proove this time.
I took the picture (i havent made one for 6wks) and i was shocked. I think the summer growth came in early this year.
So i want to ask all you lovely people around here..
What do you think? Can i call this Tailbone Lenght!?( Wow i wanted to type this sentence for ages:D )
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6798&pictureid=104862

Kherome
June 9th, 2011, 01:03 PM
I'd say your v racers are very very close if not there. You'll have to check it out for yourself though, find the tippy end of your TB and see!

Amber_Maiden
June 9th, 2011, 01:11 PM
I'd definitely say you were there!!!! :cheese:

Joliebaby
June 9th, 2011, 01:46 PM
I'd say your v racers are very very close if not there. You'll have to check it out for yourself though, find the tippy end of your TB and see!

I agree that TB is quite easy to check - find the tip of your tail bone and see if your ends reach there :)

krissykins
June 9th, 2011, 01:56 PM
I think you'll be there in another month. It looks really close :D

gthlvrmx
June 9th, 2011, 02:03 PM
I think so? Just stretch it and check it? Jaja but it looks great!

sarah061
June 9th, 2011, 02:06 PM
Wow, so pretty!! Looks like tailbone to me. Have fun in Ibiza! Hope I get a great growth spurt this summer too

Avital88
June 9th, 2011, 02:26 PM
Thanks all for the replies! I think another month to be truely TBL, but i'm so close and so excited about it.This is the longest my hair has ever been!

jojo
June 9th, 2011, 02:30 PM
Nearly but not quite, agreed another month or after your holiday in the sun; enjoy it!

cheetahfast
June 9th, 2011, 03:26 PM
Wow your hair looks beautiful, If it's not at tailbone it seems to be almost there.

LisaMonster
June 9th, 2011, 03:31 PM
Check you out!!

MonaLisa
June 9th, 2011, 03:31 PM
I remember you saying you'll need one year to get to my length! well little lady, you're definitely longer than me! :D
it looks great! Love the V line! Yay!
and yes - id say TBL :) what else :D

Slinks
June 9th, 2011, 03:57 PM
yep after your holiday .. BUT wow, that is long, gorgeous hair .. congrats :-)

tinti
June 9th, 2011, 05:13 PM
I would say so, or at least not far from TBL! Congrats, your hair looks awesome!

Avital88
June 9th, 2011, 10:33 PM
Thanks a lot everyone! And MonaLisa, when was it that i said that?
Angeletti made me like my V hemline, so i want to thank her for inspiring me.
I will try to get a blunt hemline, but my layers will have to grow a lot and i'm not sure if i can pull that off.(Hair all 1length)
Trimmed of 3 inches already this year so my growthrate really is a steady 1inch a month.Happy growing all, and on my way to classic now :D

Dragon
June 10th, 2011, 01:59 AM
Looks very close to tailbone Lenght :) I think you will probaly be there in about a month.

MomOf2Gremlins
June 10th, 2011, 02:37 AM
Wow! Awesome!!! Congrats! :)

Mesmerise
June 10th, 2011, 02:45 AM
Looks great, and I'm sure if it's not already to TB it's very close (it does depend a lot on how long your TB actually is!! I think I have quite a long one lol I mean my TB is a really obvious bump...and quite far down). It's something you sort of have to measure yourself :D.

IanB
June 10th, 2011, 04:38 AM
Wow, it looks great whats the secret of your growth spurt?

Avital88
June 10th, 2011, 05:59 AM
Wow, it looks great whats the secret of your growth spurt?

uhm i neglected it for 6 weeks and had a lot of stress, so i have actually no idea.
I didnt took vitamines and didnt brush.i think its just because its warmer..

Konstifik
June 10th, 2011, 06:01 AM
As always, I'm happy to say "yes" to all the "can I call this..."-length questions. And this is no exception. :D