PDA

View Full Version : I finally added my own signature pic! HA!

Thumper
June 9th, 2011, 12:07 PM
Well after years, I finally got around to having my hairdresser take a photo for me and I've picked this one. It's not the best lighting because it's taken by my phone. She cut about a good inch off the ends, which were pretty rough looking. I'm pretty content with this length right now and wondering if I want to take it any further. I'm finding it difficult to make my hair look 'decent' KWIM? I wear it down alot. I don't like wearing my hair up for so many reasons, I find I tend to hide in my hair if that makes any sense. I always love getting fresh color done! My hair feels awesome and I walk around all day whipping my head back and forth with a big ass grin!!

ETA: It looks a little lopsided...honestly I don't have a chunck missing off the bottom right as this would indicate LOL!

CastaDiva
June 9th, 2011, 12:17 PM
Your hair also looks really awesome, so I can totally understand why you walk around with a big grin:D

Fairlight63
June 9th, 2011, 12:28 PM
Very Pretty!

Thumper
June 9th, 2011, 12:29 PM
Your hair also looks really awesome, so I can totally understand why you walk around with a big grin:D

Oh thank you thank you thank you!!!
My hair is so fine...I just love the 'after hairdresser' look. It's the only time I ever let heat styling on my hair so when I do my own hair, I usually look a little stringy :p

GlassWidow
June 9th, 2011, 12:40 PM
It's beautiful! I love the color!

It looks to me like some of your hair on the right side got caught between your back and the chair, hence the illusion of lopsidedness. I wouldn't have even noticed if your original post hadn't mentioned it. Definitely looks lovely instead of lopsided to me! :)

Carolyn
June 9th, 2011, 12:48 PM
I know what you mean about the just done look. I let my stylist go all out with the blow dryer and whatever else she wants to do. I can't keep my hands out of my hair after cones and heat styling. I wish I could have the look all the time but alas I can't. Isn't it nice to really have fun and love your hair?

embee
June 9th, 2011, 01:41 PM
Pretty hair! :)

PinkyCat
June 9th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Ooooh that color is marvelous!

jojo
June 9th, 2011, 03:00 PM
looking good!

Slinks
June 9th, 2011, 03:38 PM
:-) nice !!

auroraclio
June 9th, 2011, 03:40 PM
Beautiful hair!

Thumper
June 9th, 2011, 05:20 PM
Thanks for all the lovely comments; I don't think i've ever been into my hair so much as I have this past year. During my first pregnancy, I had alot of hair loss problems and it really disenchanted me. But for about the last year it seems to have gotten past being stuck at BSL so I am pleased :D

Fufu
June 10th, 2011, 06:01 AM
Very pretty hair, adore the color :)

IanB
June 13th, 2011, 08:37 AM
Worth the wait - it looks great

spidermom
June 13th, 2011, 09:05 AM
Hooray for a picture! Pretty.

Tressie
June 13th, 2011, 10:16 AM
Just lovely! :blossom: