PDA

View Full Version : Friday bleaching day!

Kumiko033
June 8th, 2011, 12:48 PM
It's friday, friday gonna get down on friday~:cheese:

Ok now serious mode, I'm going to bleach some parts of my hair this friday. I'm very excited yet so scared.
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=72223&highlight=bleach+damage <--- Here's my idea explanation.

The thing is, what can I do now to get less damage..?
I'm already rubbing my hair with coconut oil all can and pretend at school it's hairgell, haha. and maybe do an hot oil treament tommorow night ?
I seriously need help, my hair is tick, coarse and curly so maybe this could become tricky.

I've already seen the threat with the possible way to protect from Peroxide damage but my English isn't that great so I won't be able to understand that in anyway.

Please I need help!

Kumiko033
June 8th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Pretty please, I just feel so fed up being a super shorty.

Pantha
June 8th, 2011, 02:53 PM
You say your only going to be bleaching part of your hair, and you seem to have done your research and so probably already know that occasional bleaching is not going to be too bad but frequent full head bleachign would cause noticable damage. There probably isn't anything you need to wory about if your hair is in good condition.

jojo
June 8th, 2011, 02:55 PM
Lots of coconut oil before and after will help. Also a reconstructing conditioner like dumb blonde by tigi will help and for touch ups only have the roots done so your not bleaching over bleach.