View Full Version : Anyone who has used maroccan oil?

HardrockGoddess
June 5th, 2011, 08:12 AM
Hi there,

I'm wondering if anyone here in the forum has tried out maroccan oil for the hair? I read a Swedish review and the reviewer seemed very pleased. :confused::confused:

Amber_Maiden
June 6th, 2011, 10:28 AM
I have. It's great stuff, very similar to Argan oil. :) It's a very light oil, I find.

Mariacus9
June 6th, 2011, 02:23 PM
I use a little bit on my damp hair and I love it! It makes my thick, dry hair softer and more manageable. I am very pleased with it too-I recommended it!

Beatrix_Kiddo
June 12th, 2011, 07:08 PM
I liked it, but I prefer Macadamia oil. I think it's better!

QueenJoey
June 12th, 2011, 07:10 PM
I've heard it's like Argan oil, but not as good because they put other stuff in it, while Argan oil is pure. I can't speak for it, though, as I've only tried Argan oil.

~BoHemiAngel~
June 13th, 2011, 07:02 PM
I LOVE Morroccan Oil, but it's full of 'cones, so I only use it once in a while. Like all silicones, it makes my hair soft and shiny, until it builds up and then looks dull :/ Should be fine if your hair does ok with cones and you clarify once in a while. And the smell is amazing!!! :blossom:

ShiningStar
June 19th, 2011, 12:14 PM
I've used the argan oil and the maroccan, I didnt like the results it made my hair dry

dmarie16
June 20th, 2011, 11:30 PM
I have used all the Morrocan oil hair care line - shampoo, conditioner and serum. They smell wonderful but they did not do well on my hair. Possibly all the cones. They longer I used these products, the worse my hair felt. Dry, course and increase in split ends. I have a friend who has platinum bleached blonde hair that is bleached to the point of breaking and she LOVES the stuff! Her hair is stick straight naturally. Mine is wavy, frizzy and course textured naturally. You will either love it or hate it! I spent alot of money to find out I couldn't use it but my friend was happy to receive the donation lol!

BroadwayBeauty
June 21st, 2011, 08:01 AM
I have used all the Morrocan oil hair care line - shampoo, conditioner and serum. They smell wonderful but they did not do well on my hair. Possibly all the cones. They longer I used these products, the worse my hair felt. Dry, course and increase in split ends. I have a friend who has platinum bleached blonde hair that is bleached to the point of breaking and she LOVES the stuff! Her hair is stick straight naturally. Mine is wavy, frizzy and course textured naturally. You will either love it or hate it! I spent alot of money to find out I couldn't use it but my friend was happy to receive the donation lol!

Are you talking about the line from Organix?