PDA

View Full Version : Astrology and Hair Growth

Ulvashi
June 3rd, 2011, 06:27 AM
I m trying to find the relation between planetary positions at birth and the natural hair growth. I couldnt find any solid articles on it so I think a little research might help...since most of you have great natural growth, thickness and long terminal lengths so i would like to see your guys birth charts and try to find the common factors :).... I hope you guys dont mind it.

Here are a few links to calculate your chart.

astro (http://www.astro.com/cgi/ade.cgi?lang=e;cid=q1afileo4NYkp-u1305819214&ract=xx687474703a2f2f7777772e617374726f2e636f6d2f6 367692f61747867656e2e6367693f627479703d617478266c6 16e673d65)
(enter data and scroll down to find all the positions)
or
0800-horoscope (http://www.0800-horoscope.com/birthchart.php)

Ulvashi
June 3rd, 2011, 06:33 AM
I have my moon and ascendant in scorpio which is considered to be a fruitful sign and it is recommended to cut your hairs during it to increase growth....I m also born during waxing moon..i dont know if it makes any difference or not... but my hairs do grow very fast and to unusually long lengths without any sort of care....

kitschy
June 3rd, 2011, 06:36 AM
Virgo sun-Virgo rising-Cancer Moon.

Whatever that has to do with my curly wacked out hair? I don't know.

Ulvashi
June 3rd, 2011, 06:55 AM
Do your hairs grow fast?....I think virgo risings do have beautiful hairs as yours are...my youngest brother have virgo rising and moon in water sign like yours (his is in scorpio)....He has my most favourite hairs....thick and fast growing

obssesif
June 3rd, 2011, 07:28 AM
sun cancer, moon cancer and ascendent is sometimes scorpio sometimes libra!
astro.com says im scorpio, so i'll trust them:)
so what does horoscope has to do with hair?

kitschy
June 3rd, 2011, 07:50 AM
Do your hairs grow fast?....I think virgo risings do have beautiful hairs as yours are...my youngest brother have virgo rising and moon in water sign like yours (his is in scorpio)....He has my most favourite hairs....thick and fast growing

I would expect a Leo ascendant to signify a huge glorious mane of hair, like a lion. I would expect a Virgo ascendant to be more restricted and refined. Perhaps the doctor wrote down the wrong time of birth and I'm really a Leo ascendant. My ascendant is only at 3* Virgo, so it wouldn't take much of an error is time to produce Leo ascension instead.

Aveyronnaise
June 3rd, 2011, 08:02 AM
I have a leo ascendant and I have some seriously abundant hair.Thankfully LHC is teaching me to keep it under control.

janeytilllie
June 3rd, 2011, 08:17 AM
My sun sign is scorpio, rising Libra and moon is Aries.

My hair tends to have moods. I usually have quick spurts of growth only for a couple of months. The rest the time it grows quite slow, gets dry and frizzy.

I have read cutting hair in the scorpion moon quickens growth while libra/ Aries slows growth down. So maybe that's why my hair growth conflicts all the time? :shrug:

My mum is a sun Leo and my Df is a rising Leo. They both have very thick hair.

Very interesting topic :)

curlymarcia
June 3rd, 2011, 03:10 PM
I have sun in Scorpio, moon in Taurus and ascendant Sagittarius. My hair is really curly, fine dark brown hair. And it grows pretty quick (but nothing amazing).

katsrevenge
June 3rd, 2011, 07:55 PM
I've got the Sun in Taurus, the Moon in Scorpio and dependent on which chart they use, my Ascendant is either Scorpio or Sagittarius. And if you ask me, the Sag makes a LOT more sense!

Druid of Alba
June 3rd, 2011, 08:05 PM
I am a Scorpio with a moon in Aquarius, and my hair grows maybe a little faster than normal, and it's reallt healthy, I have no problems with it at all.

JadeTigress
June 4th, 2011, 01:38 AM
No idea what it means for my hair, but I'm Virgo sun, Leo moon, and Virgo ascending.

Ulvashi
June 5th, 2011, 06:33 AM
So far the only common factor i could find is the abundance of water and earth signs

Here is a link to an article and some parts that I am quoting to try find some connection

http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip001.htm

To Grow Your Hair Faster
Trim ends during the New Moon or during the First Phase of the Moon when the light of the moon is increasing.

The best astrological signs for faster, longer and healthier hair is the New Moon in Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio, Capricorn or Pisces .

I can see an abundance of these signs here

To Grow Your Hair Thicker & Fuller
Trim ends during the Full Moon especially when the Full Moon is in Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio, Capricorn or Pisces . The Full Moon in Leo is especially beneficial since Leo is the sign of the Lion which is born with a full lush mane.

http://www.askastro.com/2009/02/thicker-hair-with-the-moon-phases/

These are Taurus, Cancer, Leo, Scorpio, Capricorn , and Pisces . These recommended signs favor the attributes of earth and water, fertile and semi-fertile, fixed and cardinal signs. The one exception to the absence of a dry/barren attribute is the sign of Leo , which is highly preferred as a sign to cut hair to grow thicker at any time during the moon cycle.

I think the moon and ascendant sign have more effect on hairs....

What do you guys think about it?