PDA

View Full Version : Does your hair have a nickname?

monsterna
June 2nd, 2011, 08:13 PM
I was wondering if anyone here named their hair? :D I have no nickname for mine, but it was just a thought that crossed my mind and I knew I couldn't put it past LHCers to name their hair. :)

MissManda
June 2nd, 2011, 08:28 PM
Um, I don't have any nicknames for my hair. My DF has been known to call it my "Fluffy" when it's down or my "Rope" when it's braided. :p

gthlvrmx
June 2nd, 2011, 08:51 PM
I've been thinking maybe Bertha? But i really feel my hair is a guy...so...maybe he's confused. :confused:
I'll get a great guy name for him!
Shudder, i feel like i'm talking about my hair as it was my pet.

chelles2kids
June 2nd, 2011, 09:27 PM
"The Beast":o....especially in the summer when it's humid because I always air dry and as you can imagine, the dryer it gets, the bigger it gets...lol:p

Lollipop
June 2nd, 2011, 09:32 PM
Hmmm, i never thought about it. I wonder how I should call it? I can only imagine myself holding my hair protectively as I hiss, "my precious"

;)

selderon
June 2nd, 2011, 09:33 PM
My hair was called Bob for awhile. Oh wait. It WAS a bob.

I would like to name gthlvrmx's hair "El Guapo". :D

Druid of Alba
June 2nd, 2011, 09:40 PM
Nope. My hair is a part of me. It's name is my name!

katsrevenge
June 3rd, 2011, 12:48 AM
I have been known to refer to it (amongst other things..) as The Fur. The BF will call it my 'Handle' when he is out of my reach, LOL.

Alix
June 3rd, 2011, 02:06 AM
I also refer to my hair as "The beast."

oktobergoud
June 3rd, 2011, 02:13 AM
I've been thinking maybe Bertha? But i really feel my hair is a guy...so...maybe he's confused. :confused:
I'll get a great guy name for him!
Shudder, i feel like i'm talking about my hair as it was my pet.

Bertha lol!

CrystalStar
June 3rd, 2011, 04:58 AM
A few years ago my hair was referred to as 'the bush'.. but I have successfully lost that reputation!

Alvrodul
June 3rd, 2011, 05:18 AM
No - but some of my hairtoys do!

pepperminttea
June 3rd, 2011, 05:47 AM
Not now, but when I was a child I didn't take care of my hair, so it was usually referred to as "the bird's nest." :p

AshNight1214
June 3rd, 2011, 12:17 PM
LOL I think, just for this, I MUST find a name for my hair. I feel like I have to go on a quest to find it now! XD I love LHC!

Emerald88
June 3rd, 2011, 12:54 PM
Hmmm, i never thought about it. I wonder how I should call it? I can only imagine myself holding my hair protectively as I hiss, "my precious"

;)
:p This exactly - too funny.

PianoPlaye
June 3rd, 2011, 03:35 PM
Mine gets called rattail. On it's bad days. It's my crowning glory when it decides to behave & is turned loose (less a couple of bobby pins so I can see). "Precious" - then, yes!

jojo
June 3rd, 2011, 03:54 PM
Animal as its a wild one! :D

Chetanlaiho
June 5th, 2011, 08:54 AM
My hair doesn't have a nickname, but when I wear it down it gets |me| a nickname xD (the grudge, gee, thanks xD)

hs_atreides
June 5th, 2011, 08:59 AM
I refer to it as "The Hair".Never MY hair or my hairstyle...THE Hair. Lol :D

OneCurlyMan
June 5th, 2011, 09:09 AM
I like to call it "beast". It has its own life and tends to do whatever it wants without my permission.

hyettf16
June 5th, 2011, 09:21 AM
" My hair doesn't have a nickname, but when I wear it down it gets |me| a nickname xD (the grudge, gee, thanks xD) "

I get that too or the Ring (Samora?) I even used it for halloween once, with no costume, lol.
My brother calls it mop-top :|

I call my boyfriend's hair "the Beast" and when he has it in a pony tail I would say UNLEASH THE BEAST!

Kumiko033
June 5th, 2011, 09:35 AM
Ringo Starr yeah that's the right pet-name (:
No mostly it's called a Beatle honestly..In the beginning it was called Halle Berry *sigh*
Where did my hair go wrong..

Amber_Maiden
June 6th, 2011, 01:10 PM
"The Weed".... Which is interchangeably a name I say praise and swear at....

lacefrost
June 6th, 2011, 01:41 PM
The Mane!!

Lunnafindel
June 6th, 2011, 02:08 PM
lacefrost, your hair is the PERFECT mane!
If my hair had a name it would probably be my name here - Lunnafindel ("blue hair", in elvish) - since that's how I name all my stuff. My cellphone is "blue speech", my computer is "blue world", my pen drive is "blue movement" etc. But I don't call it by name much. (That's not to say I don't talk to it. Boy, do I talk to it! Especially in the morning when my mind is still half in dreams, I talk to it like a group of little children...)

lacefrost
June 6th, 2011, 05:14 PM
lacefrost, your hair is the PERFECT mane!

(laughs!) Thanks. It's partly called "the Mane" because I'm a Leo!

Seeshami
June 6th, 2011, 05:29 PM
The naughty mess. Or The naughty little mess.

MissManda
June 6th, 2011, 06:25 PM
"The Weed".... Which is interchangeably a name I say praise and swear at....

LOL I love it! :rollin: That sounds like my hair, too.

whit3c00ki3
June 6th, 2011, 06:39 PM
i dont have a name for it but i would call it......2 face or maybe 2 hair?

beez1717
June 6th, 2011, 11:41 PM
I don't have a name for my hair, but if I did then I'd call it....... Wait, I don't wanna do that! lol. It's just "my hair" to me.

christine1989
June 6th, 2011, 11:49 PM
Mine is squiggly, wavy and frizzy so I referr to it as SquiggyFluff- not to be confused with LHC member Squiggyflop. :laugh:

2peasinapod
June 7th, 2011, 12:15 AM
I mostly just call it "why won't you grow already"!

monsterna
June 7th, 2011, 11:45 AM
I have decided to call mine Field of Cloth of Gold. I have no idea, but it just popped in my head when I was combing it one day and saw the color flowing down. And the Tudor nerd in my likes it. :)

Sunsailing
June 8th, 2011, 10:04 PM
Never thought of naming it...

Maybe "The Shrew", because there is no taming it.