PDA

View Full Version : Swish Swish!

buttercupmcgee
May 31st, 2011, 01:05 PM
Is there anything more wonderful than freshly washed and air-dried hair tickling your back when wearing a camisole?

The other night while watching tv, I was apparently unconsciously tilting my head back and swishing it around (I'm currently at collarbone so it takes some awkward contorting to get the sensation.) My boyfriend, who had been watching all of this go down paused the TV and asked if my hair and I needed some alone time together. :crush:

littlenvy
May 31st, 2011, 01:11 PM
LOL!!!
I will do that sometimes when I walk; make my hair swing and swish so I can feel it. (not that I wear it down that often)
My DH takes one look at me and shakes his head and says " Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!" :)
So I guess I'm Jan Brady. ;)

buttercupmcgee
May 31st, 2011, 01:13 PM
Ahh haha! I love that. I never realized how Jan it really is!

Seeshami
May 31st, 2011, 01:17 PM
I do that after I detangle and in the shower. It helps me dream of my goal length, which will probably get longer. My Muffin Boyfriend has been caught several times petting me, but if you ask him he denies it.

lapushka
May 31st, 2011, 01:22 PM
The other night while watching tv, I was apparently unconsciously tilting my head back and swishing it around (I'm currently at collarbone so it takes some awkward contorting to get the sensation.) My boyfriend, who had been watching all of this go down paused the TV and asked if my hair and I needed some alone time together. :crush:

Aw how sweet. He's jealous of your hair. ;) :heartbeat :bounce:

Ishje
May 31st, 2011, 01:25 PM
I love it too, and my DBF also looks at me in a strange way when I do it.
a few weeks ago I was doing a silly dance in front of the mirror to see my hair move, and I thought nobody was looking, but when I turned around he stood there laughing his head off XD

Pallas
May 31st, 2011, 01:39 PM
Haha, I do that all the time :p
And depending how curly or straight my hair is that particular day, it touches another point on my back. I for some reason love that little "guessing game" hahaha XD

Kristin
May 31st, 2011, 02:41 PM
I sort of do that, too. Honestly though, my favorite hair sensation is when it is wet and flattens against my back and wraps around my rib cage in the shower. I knew my hair was longer than ever before when that happened. :)

feb26
May 31st, 2011, 02:57 PM
LOL i do that when walking, love how it bounces around.

ohiofritty
May 31st, 2011, 02:58 PM
For the first time in a long time my hair was tickling the backs of my arms in a short sleeve shirt this past weekend...I was ecstatic! Its a great feeling :D

buttercupmcgee
May 31st, 2011, 03:21 PM
Ooo I can't wait to hit those milestones! Ribcages! Arms! Squeee!

Maelyssa
May 31st, 2011, 03:26 PM
LOL!! His response was classic...too funny! And yes, I know what it's like to do that.

newbeginning
June 1st, 2011, 10:35 AM
I love the way my hair feels on my bare skin. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

AshNight1214
June 3rd, 2011, 01:20 PM
Aw that's so cute!!! I used to do that when I walked - drove my mom nuts! Sometimes I play with my hair for no reason. :D I love it.

hyettf16
June 3rd, 2011, 03:40 PM
I can't say I've ever really made it move all around me, but I do love how it feels right after it dries.

Cleopatra18
June 3rd, 2011, 03:49 PM
My DH takes one look at me and shakes his head and says " Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!" :)
So I guess I'm Jan Brady. ;)
Lol!! That girl had some gorgeous hair :D I still remember that scene where she was brushing her hair 100 times before bed lol :p

AnqeIicDemise
June 3rd, 2011, 03:56 PM
I do this quite often too! Loose or in a pony tail, I do the sway. I can't help it.

katsrevenge
June 3rd, 2011, 07:42 PM
When I've had it very long I used to dance around with it like a curtain. Now I sometimes like to put it in a high ponytail and bounce it around. Feels neat to have it flipping around.

tgagurl27
June 3rd, 2011, 08:31 PM
Haha we're so weird but yes I too can't relate, when I'm wearing a t shirt it brushes against the back of my arms when I turn my head so then I'm like "woah cool" and do it like another 10 times ;)

tgagurl27
June 3rd, 2011, 08:31 PM
I mean can relate not can't haha

Zesty
June 3rd, 2011, 09:35 PM
I too am guilty of this. :p Sometimes when I'm combing out my hair I'll just stand in front of the mirror and sway it around to see it move, and I love the feel of it on my back or against the backs of my arms... and I'm really looking forward to feeling it even lower. :D

Chetanlaiho
June 5th, 2011, 08:44 AM
I love swishing my hair over my back too, makes me want to grow it to tailbone so I don't have to tilt my head back xD I also loooove feeling it tickle my elbows.

Carolyn
June 5th, 2011, 01:27 PM
One of the perks of long hair for me is feeling it on my skin. I love swishing it around and feeling it tickle. To inspire you who aren't to waist yet, I'll tell you there is nothing like feeling your hair tickle your bare butt. Ass tickling hair is awesome :gabigrin: Maybe ATL (Ass Tickle Length) could be a new length?

Cleopatra18
June 5th, 2011, 05:44 PM
Maybe ATL (Ass Tickle Length) could be a new length?
LOL! :D :D

RuLueashk
June 5th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Is there anything more wonderful than freshly washed and air-dried hair tickling your back when wearing a camisole?

I'm usually in a T-shirt but last night wore a brand new camisole and wow, yes, I noticed how wonderful my (freshly-washed, air-drying!) hair felt on my back. I'm so in love with my longest-ever hair. Is that normal?

tigr
June 5th, 2011, 06:21 PM
I'm so in love with my longest-ever hair. Is that normal?
Normal for LHCers? Yes :)

Normal for the general population? Probably not. That's why LHC is so wonderful :)

RubyEmpress
June 5th, 2011, 06:24 PM
haha that's too funny. I love it when I'm in the shower and i can feel my hair close to my goal length. I will tilt my head back so I can feel it touch the small of my lower back :)

RubyEmpress
June 5th, 2011, 06:26 PM
Maybe ATL (Ass Tickle Length) could be a new length?

LMAO! Yes I like that one :cheese:

Amber_Maiden
June 6th, 2011, 12:37 PM
Yep.... I'm guilty as well. :D

Lunnafindel
June 6th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Oh you just wait! Hair is at its best when it tickles your legs - thighs is nice, but calves is AWESOME. If feels so cool. I cut my hair above knee once and missed the feeling so much, I felt almost lonely/bereft without hair touching my calves... Now it's back and I'm happy again. Swish swish!