PDA

View Full Version : I´m so inlove with my hairfork

Safira
May 30th, 2011, 10:05 PM
I´m amazed how easy and comfortable is by using hairfork. It holds like rock. I can´t believe that I never tried this before, cause now I want couple more. It´s easier than hairsticks. I believe I could do my exercises (running) and this fork holds. I´m inlove :) Very much.

gthlvrmx
May 30th, 2011, 10:13 PM
I must try a hairfork next! Hairsticks are my current love right now :D

ksanka02
May 30th, 2011, 10:14 PM
I have to buy one, just waiting for my hair to grow little longer:p

SheaLynne
May 30th, 2011, 10:19 PM
Ohh, I agree! I just bought my first one earlier this year, and it does hold like a rock...love it!!

Safira
May 30th, 2011, 10:35 PM
I must try a hairfork next! Hairsticks are my current love right now :D

You really should :) This is amazing and today I´m gonna try how this fork holds with running. And if it holds, this comes my obsession :)

(sorry my poor english)

Safira
May 30th, 2011, 10:37 PM
I have to buy one, just waiting for my hair to grow little longer:p

Your hair will grow, and sooner than you think, you too are choosing hairforks and hairsticks and loving them :)

gthlvrmx
May 30th, 2011, 10:41 PM
You really should :) This is amazing and today I´m gonna try how this fork holds with running. And if it holds, this comes my obsession :)

(sorry my poor english)
My hairstick updo held up while i was running around here and there, and it was a pretty loose updo i tried. Your fork will probably hold very well running! If so, let me know! Braids get in the way while exercising! And too damaged on the ends

Safira
May 30th, 2011, 10:47 PM
Ohh, I agree! I just bought my first one earlier this year, and it does hold like a rock...love it!!

And I´m browsing on Etsy to find another fork :)

Theobroma
May 31st, 2011, 06:58 AM
Oh yes, hair forks are great. My forks were rock-solid for me long before I managed to make stable updos using hairsticks!

bunzfan
May 31st, 2011, 07:15 AM
Oh hair forks are great, they hold much better than sticks i have about 5 now even a waterproof one.

Chetanlaiho
May 31st, 2011, 07:35 AM
I wan to try one too but I have trouble finding one that I like >_<

Safira
May 31st, 2011, 07:44 AM
I found mine from Etsy. I bought very simple, three prongs? The fork is beautiful, brown and smooth, it feels good in my hair.

And yes, after long walk, running 4 km, fork is still holding steady.

Taur5684
May 31st, 2011, 10:57 AM
I love my hair fork too, but it only stays in my hair for an hour or two - then the bun comes undone and the fork just falls right out...and running with it in is out of the question. But maybe I'm doing it wrong - it's wood...anybody have any style recommendations for someone with medium-fine BSL length straight hair? Maybe I'm just not using the right kind of bun...