PDA

View Full Version : Aloe 80 Organics?

cheetahfast
May 30th, 2011, 07:04 PM
Hey, I tried searching through the boards and found little reviews or comments on the products by Aloe 80 Organics. Do any of you use the conditioner or styling spray? They seem to have good ingredients; I'm trying to find something that won't be bad for my hair.

Here's a link to the website http://www.lilyofthedesert.com/our_products/category/aloe-80-organics/33

Sundial
May 31st, 2011, 12:17 AM
I have used the lemon & Rosemary conditioner and I really liked what it did for my hair. The conditioner makes my hair so soft and shiny and it feels clean but moisturized. But my skin hated it! Whenever I rinse off the conditioner, some of it gets on my face and I'm not sure if it was the lemon oil/extract causing this but my skin starts getting dry and flaky.

cheetahfast
May 31st, 2011, 06:40 AM
That's not good. I have extremly sensitive skin. Usually fragrance gives me a rash so this sounded good. Now I'm a bit scared to try it. Maybe I'll seach the web for homemade conditioners and stylers since then I can use things I know I won't react badly to.

Sunmaiden
March 9th, 2012, 04:10 PM
I have this stuff - and I will admit I have only recently begun trying it, but I really like it so far. Unlike many of the organic products I have used, this conditioner is actually thick enough to distribute, so I don't go through a whole bottle in a week. The smell is nice and clean. I have had no problems with it at all. I have sensitive skin also, and acne prone skin, I have had no bad reactions on my scalp or hairline from this.