PDA

View Full Version : I know it is not super long, but...

Blueneko
June 19th, 2008, 01:14 PM
I like Anne Hathaway's hair. It is only "Hollywood" long, but it appears to be healthy. The colour is fabulous.

And she is a muffin, besides.

http://omg.yahoo.com/dial-a-for-anne/photos/2022

amaiaisabella
June 19th, 2008, 01:17 PM
I agree, she is beautiful! I have that magazine :)

She gives me hope for pale girls in Hollywood with dark hair! I can only hope to look like her. She is the ultimate classy lady in Hollywood today, IMO.

Ohio Sky
June 19th, 2008, 01:24 PM
Ive heard her name before but had no idea what she looked like. (Dont watch tv, dont care about Hollywood, horrible with names) She is beauiful, and her hair is too. Thanks for sharing!

florenonite
June 19th, 2008, 02:12 PM
I think she's very "classically beautiful", as I believe the term is. She doesn't seem to follow trends, and, as amaiaisabella said, she's got pale skin and dark hair, which I think is a lovely combination.

Euphony
June 19th, 2008, 02:14 PM
She is pretty, but is it just me or does she look very thin? I'm not much of a tv watcher either so I don't know if it's that particular picture or if she really is that thin. Very pretty hair though.

florenonite
June 19th, 2008, 02:17 PM
She is pretty, but is it just me or does she look very thin? I'm not much of a tv watcher either so I don't know if it's that particular picture or if she really is that thin. Very pretty hair though.

I reckon she's airbrushed. She is slim, but healthy-slim, not emaciated-slim as she looks there (unless she's lost a lot of weight in the past few years). They did this thing on some British TV talk show a while ago where they sent in a girl (who was already skinny and very pretty) to a magazine place for a photo shoot and they processed the pictures like they do for all models to make her taller, slimmer, etc. and to remove any spots on her face or other "imperfections". It was really interesting, because I thought she looked better in the "before" picture, where she looked more real than in the "after".

freznow
June 19th, 2008, 02:21 PM
When I was in 6th grade, I think, I had to do a report on Anne Hathaway, Shakespeare's wife.

I didn't know about the actress back then, so imagine my surprise when I got a whole bunch of sites about a modern person. Shakespeare wasn't a time traveler, was he? :silly:

florenonite
June 19th, 2008, 02:22 PM
When I was in 6th grade, I think, I had to do a report on Anne Hathaway, Shakespeare's wife.

I didn't know about the actress back then, so imagine my surprise when I got a whole bunch of sites about a modern person. Shakespeare wasn't a time traveler, was he? :silly:

Well, there was that episode of Doctor Who, where the Doctor and his companion, Martha Jones, go back to Shakespeare's time, and there's these witches and ..oh, never mind. I've been watching too much Doctor Who :D

Euphony
June 19th, 2008, 02:25 PM
I reckon she's airbrushed. She is slim, but healthy-slim, not emaciated-slim as she looks there (unless she's lost a lot of weight in the past few years). They did this thing on some British TV talk show a while ago where they sent in a girl (who was already skinny and very pretty) to a magazine place for a photo shoot and they processed the pictures like they do for all models to make her taller, slimmer, etc. and to remove any spots on her face or other "imperfections". It was really interesting, because I thought she looked better in the "before" picture, where she looked more real than in the "after".
Gotta love the media for their skew on natural beauty!

Well, there was that episode of Doctor Who, where the Doctor and his companion, Martha Jones, go back to Shakespeare's time, and there's these witches and ..oh, never mind. I've been watching too much Doctor Who :D
hahaha I saw that one, it was pretty good! I love Dr. Who!

Blueneko
June 19th, 2008, 02:39 PM
I actually thought she looked slimmer in those photos too, but given the power of PhotoShop, lighting, make-up, etc., it could just be a trick of the camera. She is usually pretty curvy.

I did find it humourous in The Devil Wears Prada when Meryl Streep's character refers to Anne's as the "fat girl." I was like, WHAT?! But it was obviously meant to be comedic. She was a big, huge, size 6. :rolleyes:

starfire
June 19th, 2008, 02:40 PM
I think she's beautiful and her hair is very pretty.

Katahdin
June 19th, 2008, 03:01 PM
Oooh, I LOVE her. She gives me faith in humanity, unlike Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan.

She's so dignified, and a wonderful actress.

And lovely, shiny hair too. :)

AshleyP
June 19th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Yes, shes very beautiful. She cut her hair though. :)

http://socialitelife.celebuzz.com/archive/2008/06/19/anne_hathaway_single_and_trying_to_love_it.php

But, regardless, she's still just as gorgeous.

Poppy Seed
June 20th, 2008, 12:08 AM
She had very beautiful hair! (and the article's final sentence glamourises the 'cut when you're emotional' thing which we all try NOT to do here....!)

AprilElf
June 20th, 2008, 01:50 AM
I loved her hair in Ella Enchanted (see pic below), so I'm sad to hear that she cut it. But it still looks great. :) And she's a lovely actress.

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn253/AprilElf/Misc%20LHC/anne4-1.jpg

Pegasus Marsters
June 20th, 2008, 02:05 AM
Did you know that the reason she was cast in The Princess Diaries is because the directors daughters watched the audition tapes and decided she had the most princessy hair? :face:

Blueneko
June 20th, 2008, 07:43 PM
I did not know she cut her hair. Well, maybe it is a summer cut. She usually has it BSL at least.

noelgirl
June 20th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Actually, I think I remember hearing that she cut it several months ago for a role, and had been wearing extensions since it wrapped. Guess you never do know what's real in Hollywood! She is lovely, though.

Darkhorse1
June 20th, 2008, 07:53 PM
She's got great hair regardless of the length.

Robinlyn
June 20th, 2008, 08:38 PM
I love her hair as well! It looks so thick and healthy...actually it reminds me of your hair in your siggy!!

MissHair
June 21st, 2008, 11:15 AM
I dont know if Im the only one in the whole world paying attention to this.. but Ive always thought she has the most perfect teeth in the world.

buttons
June 21st, 2008, 03:13 PM
I've always thought she was beautiful, and she definately adopted a more sophisticated style over the years. I heard she cut her hair for a movie, but if she didn't I am a little disappointed. Her hair is gorgeous.

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/2283/annehathawaydinnerrafaepm9.jpg

I can't picture her as Alison in Knocked Up at all :confused: but they offered her the role before Katherine Heigl.

Katurday
June 21st, 2008, 03:25 PM
She's okay looking.
I like her skin and all, I just don't like her.
My friend's sister went to acting school with her, and apparently she's a really mean person.
Remember, just because you're decent compared to other people in hollywood, doesn't mean you're actually...You know, decent.

Her haircolor looks like it came from a bottle.
A little unnatural to me.
But she doesn't look that thin to me.
Normal, actually.

jojo
June 21st, 2008, 06:23 PM
I think shes pretty and I like her hair shorter too (as well as long of course) it makes her eyes 'pop'!!

Poolsoflaughter
June 21st, 2008, 06:56 PM
Oh, I liked her in Ella Enchanted as well. She kinda reminds me of Julia Roberts as far as the "hollywood sweetheart" type roles go.

jojo
June 21st, 2008, 06:58 PM
Oh, I liked her in Ella Enchanted as well. She kinda reminds me of Julia Roberts as far as the "hollywood sweetheart" type roles go. yes I agree a dark haired Julia Roberts.

atlantaz3
June 21st, 2008, 07:23 PM
Oh, I liked her in Ella Enchanted as well. She kinda reminds me of Julia Roberts as far as the "hollywood sweetheart" type roles go.

I was thinking the same thing - Julia Roberts big smile - lots of teeth. She has striking features to me - I'm not sure I would call her beautiful in the classic sense (in my mind that is Grace Kelly).

Mitzy
June 21st, 2008, 09:05 PM
I think Keira Knightly has the best teeth. Her and Sheryl Crow!
Anne Hathaway cut her hair to be Agent 99 in the new movie of Get Smart, the role originally played by Barbara Feldon. Now, there was a good looking woman, even with the squint!!

Blueneko
June 21st, 2008, 09:29 PM
Robinlyn, thank you! I wish.

Her hair was pretty in Brokeback Mountain too. I can't find any good photos, but she was a little cowgirl, riding a horse with her hair bouncing. Then as movie time passed, she had horrid 80's hair.