PDA

View Full Version : Ebony Fork for Swap

Islandgrrl
June 19th, 2008, 12:01 PM
It's for sale now! $18 including US shipping. If you're outside the US, let me know and I'll get better shipping info.

I bought this lovely ebonywood fork and unfortunately, my hair spits it right out - it's a little too short to hold my thick hair.

http://www.iwgd.com/hairtoys/ebony-small.jpg

I don't have the fork with me for exact measurements, but it's approximately 4" long with 3" prongs. It's smooth and really pretty.

I'd love to swap with someone who has another multi-pronged wooden fork that's too long for them, especially something with either a really light color, or something black.

If there's no takers on a swap, I'll consider selling.

yldchyld
June 19th, 2008, 12:07 PM
my hair spits it right out

Heh Heh heh...such an apt description. I had to laugh

manyhorsesmane
June 19th, 2008, 05:13 PM
Good morning. I bought this lovely ebonywood fork and unfortunately, my hair spits it right out - it's a little too short to hold my thick hair.

http://www.iwgd.com/hairtoys/ebony-small.jpg

I don't have the fork with me for exact measurements, but it's approximately 4" long with 3" prongs. It's smooth and really pretty.

I'd love to swap with someone who has another multi-pronged wooden fork that's too long for them, especially something with either a really light color, or something black.

If there's no takers on a swap, I'll consider selling.

oops, I didn't read this one correctly~ you're looking to trade for another wood hair fork, I'm just beginning to collect wood, myself. I'll check back if you decide to put it up for sale. :)

redbark
June 19th, 2008, 05:36 PM
Where did you get your acrylic forks manyhorsesmane?

morningstar
June 19th, 2008, 09:06 PM
That fork is gorgeous. I have nothing to swap but if you do not meet with someone to trade with let me know what sort of price you are interested in. An ebony fork is on my list of wants...needs. LOL

Islandgrrl
June 20th, 2008, 10:08 AM
Oh maharinsis morningstar....I'll give it another day and if there's no swap in the works, I'll let you know! Thanks!

I love your title, by the way.....that was probably my all time favorite episode.

Islandgrrl
June 25th, 2008, 02:18 PM
Bump... It's for sale now...:)