PDA

View Full Version : Another Plea for Hair Typing Help

Firefly
May 28th, 2011, 09:50 AM
After a discussion in another thread I am once again left unsure about exactly where I am. I think of myself as a 2a/b... but after seeing the hair in another thread I'm thinking more like 2c? Any thoughts are much appreciated! This first one is from May of last year:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/scifi-chic/Tresses/tresses0510.jpg

and one taken a week or so ago:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/scifi-chic/Tresses/5-11d.jpg

Slightly wavier in the first, maybe because it was a humid day. Any thoughts?

spidermom
May 28th, 2011, 09:53 AM
I'd go with 2C.

pepperminttea
May 28th, 2011, 10:36 AM
I'd go with 2C.

Ditto. There's hints of ringlet-ty bits there.

Firefly
May 28th, 2011, 12:14 PM
Thanks for weighing in, Spidermom and Pepperminttea! Weird... I guess I am getting wavier as I get more length. I guess that would be good news if I'd figured out how to deal with the waves I already have. :laugh:

MonaLisa
May 28th, 2011, 12:17 PM
id say 2b/2c :)

jojo
May 28th, 2011, 12:20 PM
I think you too wavy for a 2b so im gonna go for 2c too possibly verging on the cusp of 3 territory!

Firefly
May 28th, 2011, 08:23 PM
I think you too wavy for a 2b so im gonna go for 2c too possibly verging on the cusp of 3 territory!

:thud:Oh my. I can't even get a handle on my wave, never mind trying to manage a head of curls! LOL

Thanks again for your opinions everyone who responded! I'm going to go with 2c for now, and see what happens as I grow. Onward and upward! Er, downward? :D

McFearless
May 28th, 2011, 08:31 PM
I don't know your hair type but its very pretty :)

Firefly
May 28th, 2011, 09:13 PM
Aw, thank you so much McFearless!

lapushka
May 29th, 2011, 03:59 PM
2c in the first, and looks like 2b in the second one.

celebriangel
May 29th, 2011, 06:57 PM
hmm...your hair has less curl than mine, yet I had typed myself as a 2c...

Maybe I'm a 2c/3a? I definitely have more wave at the top and more spirals/curls at the end.

I'm not trying to compete or anything! I've been wondering for a long time if I edge into 3a territory...there's a pic in my album if anyone is curious.

Firefly
May 29th, 2011, 07:00 PM
hmm...your hair has less curl than mine, yet I had typed myself as a 2c...

Maybe I'm a 2c/3a? I definitely have more wave at the top and more spirals/curls at the end.

I'm not trying to compete or anything! I've been wondering for a long time if I edge into 3a territory...there's a pic in my album if anyone is curious.

Hmm, yes, you do definitely have some spirals! Based on what was said earlier in this thread, I think you might be typed a 3a. But as been established here, I'm no expert! LOL