PDA

View Full Version : trim and highlights.. now i know what your gonna say but read.

angela123
May 27th, 2011, 05:18 AM
i got my hair highlighted.. it lifted in 15 mins.. thats all it took and i was getting my hair washed and conditioned. i was amazed by how fast it turned.. maybe because i havent dyed my hair in months! anyways. my hair is really healthy right now. im giving up my extensions no more dye and no more heat.. gonna see how much my hair grows with highlights and a fresh trim.. now i can go longer with out washing my hair cause it wont look as greasy haha!

|Xei
May 27th, 2011, 05:37 AM
That sounds awesome! Good for you :)

I'm a fan of haircolour, and I honestly don't think highlights are bad (unless one overprocesses), especially if they seem to make you feel great. It sounds like you're doing great with your hair.

MonaLisa
May 27th, 2011, 05:51 AM
You seem happy with it, so I'm glad :)

I also always 'had to' dye or get highlights...it was quite hard to just leave it alone...but it's been 8 months now...and it looks better than ever...

jojo
May 27th, 2011, 06:37 AM
If your going to dye, highlights are the best way as you only need to re-touch the roots, so its not bleach over bleach. I love highlights, enjoy!

UltraBella
May 27th, 2011, 08:20 AM
I love a trim and highlights, it's my favorite combo !

Unofficial_Rose
May 27th, 2011, 08:25 AM
Highlights lift the spirits as well as the hair colour. I'm more than a little envious. Got to grow out a little more of this henndigo before I can get highlights.

Ashenputtel
May 27th, 2011, 08:52 AM
I use to LOVE highlights like most ash blondes. Till I realised my hair was stringy and that I was spending over a 1000$ a year on my hair! (With cuts and products)

Now that I want long hair I can't kept doing this, espeially to tangle prone fine hair.