PDA

View Full Version : Hair slang

QueenJoey
May 26th, 2011, 04:47 PM
What do all these abbreviations mean?!

I know CO, CWC, BSL, and now APL. But what is TPL? In fact, what is the list if hair "markers". (chin, shoulder, APL, BSL, mid-back, waist, hips, butt, classic, upper-thigh, mid-thigh, knee-my goal!, calf, ankle, floor) Am I missing anything? Are there any other abbreviations I should know about?:confused:

battles
May 26th, 2011, 04:56 PM
There is a link here: http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/vbjournal.php?do=article&articleid=10

:)

cowgirllong
May 26th, 2011, 06:00 PM
I don't remember ever seeing TPL anywhere before, even on the abbreviations list. I've seen TBL for tail bone length...

owlathena
May 26th, 2011, 06:11 PM
I also have not seen TPL. I have seen FTL for "finger tip length" though.

QueenJoey
May 26th, 2011, 09:32 PM
Hmm, maybe it was TBL, because that makes ALOT more sense. I thought I saw TPL and started going through sooo many possibilities of what it could be, but found nothing. Thank you for all the help!

Nae
May 27th, 2011, 08:29 PM
Oh my, I can think of something that would make sense for TPL. Toilet Paper Length. But I suppose that is the same as classic lol.

Okay, I need to go to bed. *snickers* Toilet Paper Length, how do I come up with these things?!?

Tuntenut
May 27th, 2011, 08:35 PM
Oh my, I can think of something that would make sense for TPL. Toilet Paper Length. But I suppose that is the same as classic lol.

Okay, I need to go to bed. *snickers* Toilet Paper Length, how do I come up with these things?!?

Hehe, I thought the exact same thing. I actually think I've seen TPL used to describe the length between hip and classic. May it atually does mean toilet paper length?

Right, I need to go to bed now too before this thread gets any sillier. :grin: