PDA

View Full Version : I have sat on my hair, I am very happy. :D

Venefica
May 26th, 2011, 02:04 PM
I sat on my hair some days ago. Granted my head was a little bent, but this is the first time this have happened and I am very happy. Tough I suspect that when my hair is longer, it is about an inch past tail bone now so that it happens more regularly then I will not be so happy about it, but right now I am very proud that I accidentally sat on my hair for the first time. :D :pumpkin:

starbucksaddict
May 26th, 2011, 02:10 PM
Yay! congrats on your progress!:D

einna
May 26th, 2011, 02:17 PM
Like the milestone! Congrats =)

Alvrodul
May 26th, 2011, 02:18 PM
Congratulations!! :flowers: I can hardly wait until my hair is long enough for that as well! :D

DoubleCrowned
May 26th, 2011, 02:20 PM
Congratulations!

I remember what a thrill it was when my hair was long enough that it quit falling in my face if I looked down when wearing it loose, brushed down my back. It is so much fun to feel a goal in addition to seeing it!

That is exactly why I decided not to chop off my hair right now. Even though it is tattered, it is a source of fun and gives me goals.

We LHC folks are so lucky to get so much pleasure out of something so simple, aren't we?

spidermom
May 26th, 2011, 02:22 PM
Were you on the bed? I first sat on my hair on the bed. (I had to cut off damage since then.)

SpinDance
May 26th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Congratulations on your milestone!

Tuntenut
May 26th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Yay! Congrats on the major milestone. :cheer: Now get that hair in a bun before you get any more sitting damage. ;)

Scarlet_Heart
May 26th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Congrats! It's a good feeling when you reach a milestone :)

Jean Stuart
May 26th, 2011, 02:40 PM
yay! congratulations.

Firefly
May 26th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Awesome! :thumbsup:

jojo
May 26th, 2011, 03:07 PM
congratulations, i cant wait until i can post this!

Carolyn
May 26th, 2011, 03:10 PM
Congratulations! Sitting on your hair is such a cool milestone. I hope to join you in "sit on it land" in a year or so.

SheaLynne
May 26th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Haha...congrats on such a longhair milestone!

I just "sat" on mine for the first time this week, too, and, as spidermom said, it was when I sat down on the bed. Not far to go til it is a constant danger...

QueenJoey
May 26th, 2011, 03:29 PM
Lucky! I honestly can't wait for the day I have to move my hair to sit down. I remember in middle school (when I cut my hair to chin-length) how great it felt when it brushed against my shoulders. Every milestone=a mini success

Beatnik Guy
May 26th, 2011, 03:30 PM
:toast:

:D

Mesmerise
May 26th, 2011, 03:36 PM
Cogratulations! That's a wonderful milestone. I may even consider growing my hair longer just so I can accidentally sit on it :D I've never ever had hair long enough for that in my life lol.

pepperminttea
May 26th, 2011, 03:47 PM
So envious - congratulations! Can't wait until I can say the same. :D

WittyWordsmith
May 26th, 2011, 07:19 PM
That's pretty awesome! Congrats!

Dragon
May 27th, 2011, 02:22 AM
Congrats :)

embee
May 27th, 2011, 04:50 AM
I remember that feeling! I sat down at my computer and when I bent my head forward my hair pulled! What a shock. :) Probably that's when I realized my hair was really long.

woolyleprechaun
May 27th, 2011, 05:45 AM
oh wow, congrats!!!! DYING of jealousy here (chomping at the bit just to reach bsl) Very, Very happy for you! xx

ashke50
May 27th, 2011, 08:13 AM
Fantastic! Congratulations.
I have wanted hair long enough to sit on since I was really young - very jealous!

Venefica
May 28th, 2011, 09:40 AM
Thank you all for the encouragement and congratulations. Yes it is a milestone, and it also represent allot of hard work to grow healthy hair this long. I remember when I was so existed that I could start growing for all my hair had reached at least nape so I could cut it there and start growing it straight down, then came the thrill when I first could wear it in a ponytail, then when I could braid it and so on. It is nice to see milestones and progress.

Were you on the bed? I first sat on my hair on the bed. (I had to cut off damage since then.)

No I was sitting on my mother's sofa.

I just "sat" on mine for the first time this week, too, and, as spidermom said, it was when I sat down on the bed. Not far to go til it is a constant danger...

Congratulations to you to. :D

PianoPlaye
May 28th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Congratulations & loud hurrahs! :)

Nips around a corner, turns green with envy & vows to drink more water & eat more veggies & generally live a purer & healthier lifesyle... I just wish I could trade not eating chocolate for demonstrably healthier hair! :brickwall

Xandergrammy
May 28th, 2011, 10:59 AM
YAY!!! That's a fun one, isn't it??