PDA

View Full Version : Chagrin Valley shampoo bars - advice

theodora
May 26th, 2011, 09:16 AM
Hello Chagrin Valley fans, I thought you might help me in this very important mission. I have decided to take the plunge and order a couple of bars, but there are so many and they look so good that I need help narrowing it down!
my hair: bleached, damaged mess, fine and tangly
things which are a plus in a shampoo for me: scalp-soothing, moisturising (duh!), potentially hair-loss combating

Those of you who use these, what would you recommend? Come and enable me! :cheese:

daisy
May 26th, 2011, 09:29 AM
I'm sorry, I don't have a shampoo bar to recommend, but I absolutely love the whipped shea butter from Chagrin Valley.

young&reckless
May 27th, 2011, 05:34 PM
Check out the poo bar thread, it will take a while but lost of people post their results there.

I recommend Nettle (please read the heath warning about it first, aka not for those who are carrying or are trying to become moms) or the Chamomile Citrus. Both are very nice for most hair types and both seem to make more bubbles then some of the other bars and that can help in the transition from shampoo.

Load up on sample bars, they are big! and are great when you just don't know what you want.

theodora
May 29th, 2011, 03:38 PM
Thank you for the advice and directing me to the shampoo bar thread. I was tempted by the nettle one as I've heard lots of people rave about nettles in general, so it's useful to know that one's a goodie :D