PDA

View Full Version : What celebrity do you look like?

Fingolphin
May 24th, 2011, 07:19 PM
Something someone said in another thread made me think of this: what celebrity/ies do/have people told you you look like, or who do YOU think you look like? Some have said I look like this one guy from Criminal Minds, but I don't see it and I always thought I looked more like River Phoenix.

happybear
May 24th, 2011, 07:24 PM
Haha, for years I was told I looked like Lisa Loeb, and I gotta admit, the resemblance is uncanny...the only difference is that her hair is much nicer than mine.

Gwen
May 24th, 2011, 07:27 PM
I have been told many things... Gwen Stefani, Heather Graham, Avril Lavigne... The list goes on.

Gwen.

racrane
May 24th, 2011, 07:28 PM
I'm often told that my hair looks like Amanda Seyfried's long hair (I think that's how you spell her last name). But I don't know in terms of looks - I think it's a mixture, personally. I've had all over the board - Angelina Jolie lips, Rapunzel hair (when it was long), Reese Witherspoon's bone structure, etc.

ALYSSA
May 24th, 2011, 07:28 PM
I have NEVER been told i look like a celebrity..some one wana tell me ho i look like?? hehe this should be fun!

wvgemini
May 24th, 2011, 07:36 PM
I've been told I look like Gillian Anderson before. I'll take that! :)

ALYSSA
May 24th, 2011, 07:38 PM
i dont know who i look like but i'd love to look like poccahontis hqhq

GeoJ
May 24th, 2011, 07:42 PM
My MIL says I look like Arwen in Lord of the Rings, but her vision is not good. I think she's just going by the pale skin and long dark hair; I don't think my face looks like hers.

I don't watch tv, and watch relatively few movies (and I don't socialize much), so I cannot say whether or not there are any celebrities that I resemble.

HeatherJenae
May 24th, 2011, 07:50 PM
The people at work say Kristen Stewart. I've also gotten a bunch of other brunette ladies like Katie Holmes and Christina Ricci. I think they are mostly going off of dark hair and pale skin.

Rocket22
May 24th, 2011, 07:52 PM
I've kinda had a few different ones Jennifer Aniston a few times Jennifer Garner a couple of times:confused: and when I was young Heather Lockler :cheese: but I constantly constantly constantly, get told SJP. like almost daily!!! :confused: (which I hate!!!) I don't think she is attractive at all!!!! and nothing worse than getting told you look just like someone you do not find attractive :(

christine1989
May 24th, 2011, 07:55 PM
The manager at the Starbucks I frequent always says I look like Ellen Page. I don't see it but I'm probobly biased having looked at myself in the mirror every morning for 22 years ;). Since I was little people have told me that I look like Snow White and I can kind of see that (especially back when I had a bob).

agoddess2die4
May 24th, 2011, 08:02 PM
i dont know who i look like but i'd love to look like poccahontis hqhq

I was actually thinking Pocahontas when I looked at your pics! :p

Joribear
May 24th, 2011, 08:09 PM
I've been compared to Dolly Parton since I was 11. *shrug* Ya'll take that how you will!

Back when I waitressed, I had a regular couple that swore up and down I looked like Marilyn Monroe (this is when my hair was in a long bob). The woman still, to this day, calls me Marilyn (not my real name) and I haven't waitressed in 7 years (not to mention my hair is quite a bit longer now)! The funniest thing, she was soooooooo convinced that my name actually was Marilyn, she got into an argument with her husband at home one night and called me at work. She called & asked to speak to Marilyn, which everyone knew meant me! She was stunned when I told her it wasn't my real name - just the name she had given me! LOL

DakarNick
May 24th, 2011, 08:11 PM
My sister-in-law and a co-worker's niece both think I look like Matthew Lillard from Scream, 13 Ghosts, and Scooby Doo.

Quixotica
May 24th, 2011, 08:22 PM
I've had A LOT of people - even strangers - say that I look like Christina Ricci.

I take it as a huge compliment!!

HuggyBear
May 24th, 2011, 08:34 PM
I have gotten Cate Blanchett from a couple of people. I have a friend that looks like the love child of Jen Aniston & Kate Hudson....she's adorable.

HuggyBear
May 24th, 2011, 08:37 PM
I've kinda had a few different ones Jennifer Aniston a few times Jennifer Garner a couple of times:confused: and when I was young Heather Lockler :cheese: but I constantly constantly constantly, get told SJP. like almost daily!!! :confused: (which I hate!!!) I don't think she is attractive at all!!!! and nothing worse than getting told you look just like someone you do not find attractive :(

I think SJP is a unique beauty. She does have some pretty traits maybe that's what they are seeing when they tell you that. :)

MagicAndMayhem
May 24th, 2011, 08:47 PM
I've been told Milla Jovovich and Simone Simons. I think I look more like Milla but had Simons hair at one point.

http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/anaeldensenka/default/simone-simons--large-msg-119299418119.jpg waaaaaant D:

Kristin
May 24th, 2011, 08:51 PM
I got Christina Ricci A LOT as a teenager. Then it was Mandi Moore. Now that I'm a teacher every year my students insist that I resemble a different teen actress on Nickelodeon. :)

MeganE
May 24th, 2011, 08:53 PM
Amber Tamblyn. When she came on House as Martha Masters, I heard from friends telling me that she looked just like me.

I have a comparison picture in my blog, and when I showed the picture to my dad, he looked back and forth between the two a number of times and finally remarked, "Well, SOMETHING has to be different!"

If you want access to the thumbnail, it's in my blog: http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/blog.php?b=86787

Nothing really when I was a kid though. Except once when I was 15 somebody thought I actually was Leann Rhimes, but I've never heard anybody else say that I looked like her.

Roseate
May 24th, 2011, 09:37 PM
There is only one celebrity I have ever gotten compared to, and I think I look nothing like her: Jodie Foster. I love her, but she has a delicate, kind of pointy facial structure and I have a big square face (some (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/blog.php?b=86216) face pics (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/blog.php?b=73491) in my blog).

However, I've gotten this repeatedly, from strangers on the street and friends, so they must see something I don't. I think it might actually be the voice, strangely enough. I do think I sound a lot like Jodie Foster, just don't look like her.

MrsGuther
May 24th, 2011, 09:47 PM
People used to say I looked like Cameron Diaz, Brooke Hogan, and Kate Hudson... lol. I don't think I look that much like any of those girls though.

Olyve
May 24th, 2011, 09:51 PM
I hear Amy Lee from Evanescence crossed with Kelly Clarkson.
I can see resemblances of both.

Flossy
May 24th, 2011, 10:31 PM
I must have the most generic facial features, because I constantly hear, 'Do I know you?' and ' You remind me of blah blah', someone they've gone to school with or know from netball or something.

I'm just bor-ring.

vanillabones
May 24th, 2011, 10:32 PM
I've gotten everything from Cameron Diaz to Ellen Page to Reese Witherspoon to Avril Lavigne lol
I don't get the point of comparing to celebrities, everyone has their own face!
I have seen a legit miley cyrus lookalike in Maine before, though.

irisheyes
May 24th, 2011, 10:45 PM
I've been told for years that I look like Meryl Streep. My husband looks just like Gilbert Roland - a very handsome Mexican actor.

Hotrox
May 24th, 2011, 10:55 PM
I must have the most generic facial features, because I constantly hear, 'Do I know you?' and ' You remind me of blah blah', someone they've gone to school with or know from netball or something.

I'm just bor-ring.

I'm the same, people always say 'ohhh, you remind me of someone' and 'do you have a sister' because they seen someone before who looks like me.

Once a well meaning relative told me I looked like Sinead O'connor if she had hair :cool:

owlathena
May 24th, 2011, 11:20 PM
When I was younger/thinner everyone said I looked like keira knightley. The past few years a few have said I look like Sarah Palin.

shawty
May 24th, 2011, 11:51 PM
The only ones I've been told were Natalie Portman and Winona rider, and I can kiiiiiinda see it for both, but the resemblance is certainly not striking. Still I am flattered - both of them are incredibly gorgeous!

sycamoreboutiqu
May 25th, 2011, 12:29 AM
Meryl Streep for many years, especially when my hair was blonde but also Wynonna Judd (especially in the past 15 years since I put on weight and have had deep red hair).

I do see the comparison, in both cases it has a lot to do with the nose I think - long and narrow. Without that I don't think they would see that much resemblance.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UaLWp72nij4/TGNG5_klkPI/AAAAAAAATmU/6ljCrdzSa3s/s400/wynonna-judd.jpg

We took a trip to Hawaii years ago and visited a couple of islands. On the small plane used to island hop the flight attendant was positive I was Wynonna. She asked me several times, then wouldn't believe me when I said I wasn't. She stared at me the whole short flight. It made for a great joke the rest of the trip, we thought about calling for dinner reservations using Wynonna just to see what would happen but chickened out.

Ermine
May 25th, 2011, 12:32 AM
I've been told I look like Scarlett Johansson. Not nearly as busty though but everything else I can see.

ashke50
May 25th, 2011, 12:54 AM
I don't really look like anyone famous, but back at school one of my friends said she couldn't fancy Legolas because he looked too much like me and it would be wrong. So I guess that is a compliment, even if Legolas is a guy and I am not. He had good hair at least!

Loepsie
May 25th, 2011, 01:06 AM
but I constantly constantly constantly, get told SJP. like almost daily!!! :confused: (which I hate!!!) I don't think she is attractive at all!!!! and nothing worse than getting told you look just like someone you do not find attractive :(

I know all about that. I get told very often (seriously, ridiculously often) that I look 'exactly like mr. Bean' ><
Well I'm a girl thank you very much. I don't think people see how offensive saying something like that can be =(
Then again I have to admit there is a slight resemblance somewhere. But I still don't like hearing it =P

Gypsygirl
May 25th, 2011, 01:21 AM
A couple of weeks ago an elderly lady thought I was Christina Applegate.

Malibu Barbie
May 25th, 2011, 01:21 AM
I'm told I look like Lisa Kudrow all the time.

oktobergoud
May 25th, 2011, 04:14 AM
When I was blonde I got Cate Blanchett a couple of times :P And someone I don't know.. called.. Robin.. something? :P

oktobergoud
May 25th, 2011, 04:15 AM
I know all about that. I get told very often (seriously, ridiculously often) that I look 'exactly like mr. Bean' ><
Well I'm a girl thank you very much. I don't think people see how offensive saying something like that can be =(
Then again I have to admit there is a slight resemblance somewhere. But I still don't like hearing it =P

Mr Bean?? o____O That is weeeeeeeiiiiiird. I don't think you look like Mr. Bean at all haha. How could people even say that someone, let alone a girl?

CrisDee
May 25th, 2011, 04:30 AM
The two I've heard most often are Julie Andrews (especially when my hair was short) and Priscilla Presley (pre-surgery, of course) - both very lovely ladies, I take those as great compliments.

My sound-alike is Jamie Lee Curtis - so much so that like "Marilyn," I had a business associate that called me "Jamie Lee." :)

Allychan
May 25th, 2011, 04:35 AM
Courtney Cox, Montana?!, Jane Seymour and Natascha Mcelhone. I have been told anyone of these by different people over the years, I think I look most like the Natascha Mcelhone actress. I don;t see the resemblance to Courtney and Montana except we both had long dark hair

Zesty
May 25th, 2011, 04:42 AM
I've gotten Ellen Page, especially when I used to wear my hair up in a mid-high ponytail every day (Juno, anyone?). I think it's half my face and half my demeanor, though, because I don't have her button nose at all haha. But I take it as a compliment because I think she's rather pretty.

Kumiko033
May 25th, 2011, 04:42 AM
Mostly what I heard this year is that I look like a combination of Halle-Berry and Elizabeth Taylor. But that's not the complete list cause my hair looks like the Beatles now since this month and my boyfriends fav. to compare me with it Dr.Spock from Star-trek..*sigh*

Sjirsten
May 25th, 2011, 05:04 AM
My boyfriend once told me that I look like Julia Roberts. I know it`s not really true, but I do like that he seems to think so.
He looks a lot like Daniel Graig, aka James Bond :cheese:

Braidy
May 25th, 2011, 05:29 AM
The most popular comparisons must be Julia Roberts and Natalie Portman. Quite flattered by both of them :)

schweedie
May 25th, 2011, 05:37 AM
I had friends tell me once I reminded them of Mary Lynn Rajskub (http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.morethings.com/fan/24/Mary-Lynn-Rajskub-chloe_o'brian.jpg&imgrefurl=http://mytwojazzhands.blogspot.com/2007_04_01_archive.html&h=800&w=600&sz=28&tbnid=f7bJ0yXiwDRSsM:&tbnh=143&tbnw=107&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmary%2Blynn%2Brajskub%26tbm%3Disch%26 tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=mary+lynn+rajskub&usg=__z5BEdbhwrgDA-bpV-QOxA8gMCAY=&sa=X&ei=zejcTa3sOcbwsgabp6nfDg&ved=0CDoQ9QEwBg). I don't really see it, but I think she's adorable so I'll take it! Other than that I don't know. Although that celebrity lookalike generator always gives me Paris Hilton and William Mosely. *sigh*

Venefica
May 25th, 2011, 05:47 AM
I have been told I look a little bit like Kain from the computer game series Legacy of Kain. He is not really a celebrity as he is a computer game character, and he is a male so I am not sure how to take those compliments. :P

Joliebaby
May 25th, 2011, 06:38 AM
There is only one celebrity I have ever gotten compared to, and I think I look nothing like her: Jodie Foster. I love her, but she has a delicate, kind of pointy facial structure and I have a big square face (some (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/blog.php?b=86216) face pics (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/blog.php?b=73491) in my blog).

However, I've gotten this repeatedly, from strangers on the street and friends, so they must see something I don't. I think it might actually be the voice, strangely enough. I do think I sound a lot like Jodie Foster, just don't look like her.

Hmm.. I see the resemblance in the second link!;)

I've been told I look like Scarlett Johansson. Not nearly as busty though but everything else I can see.

In the pic with long hair, you do look a lot like Scarlett Johansson. She's gorgeous :)

I don't really see it in the short haired pics though.

jojo
May 25th, 2011, 07:03 AM
Gonzo from the muppet show..thats me!

sunnydays
May 25th, 2011, 07:10 AM
Shakira, but that was when I had blonde hair and was longer, people on nights out would actually start singing her songs to me, and start shouting it across shops, I used to love it!!!

Rini
May 25th, 2011, 07:24 AM
Meryl Streep, when she was young. I think it's my pointy chin, flat face and small round mouth :D

AuburnTresses
May 25th, 2011, 07:54 AM
I get told I look like a cross between Sandra Bullock and Tina Fey. :cool: Which I can't say I mind they are both pretty ladies.

I don't think you look like Mr. Bean at all! It's terrible how people don't think before they speak.

UltraBella
May 25th, 2011, 07:59 AM
Another member here on LHC told me I looked like a celebrity but for the life of me I can't remember who. Darn it !

Kristamommyx3
May 25th, 2011, 08:00 AM
The only person I've been told I look like often is Brigitte Bardot. When I have a tan, I can see it.

gossamer
May 25th, 2011, 08:09 AM
I used to get compared to Julia Stiles a lot, but that may just have been that I was a super sarcastic teenager. Julia Stiles is way prettier than me.

Angeletti
May 25th, 2011, 08:32 AM
I get Amy Lee from Evanescence a lot, but our faces don't really look anything alike I think it's more the hair and clothing style.

Cowgirl16
May 25th, 2011, 08:43 AM
I have been told many times that I look like Sissy Spacek. :D I worked with a guy who nicknamed me Sissy :p I'll take it!

selderon
May 25th, 2011, 08:51 AM

I'm just bor-ring.
I think if you looked generic they'd never bother. Something about you catches their eye and their interest.

Once a well meaning relative told me I looked like Sinead O'connor if she had hair :cool:
I'd take that as a compliment. Sinead is beautiful despite the shaved head look.

You do look exactly like Mr. Bean... You have two arms and two legs. Otherwise, there's very little resemblance. :p

When I was blonde I got Cate Blanchett a couple of times :P And someone I don't know.. called.. Robin.. something? :P
Robin Wright Penn?

I get the "Don't I know you from somewhere?" bit a lot.

Shoga
May 25th, 2011, 09:38 AM
I never really looked like any celebrity that I knew of until I was watchng this childrens Kung-Fu/Karate movie (the name TOTALLY escapes my mind right now, but I think it was the third in the series). The little Chinese girl looks VERY similar to how I did when I was a little girl, even though I'm not asian. We have a very similar facial structure. XD

EDIT: Found it!!
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3924219/
lol!

battles
May 25th, 2011, 09:41 AM
I've never been told I look like any specific celebrity.

ingvild
May 25th, 2011, 10:20 AM
I have gotten Tina Fey several times (usually on the internet) - even here on LHC :D I can't see it though, must be the glasses. :-P

I have also been compared to the Norwegian musician Susanne Sundf&#248;r (http://www.adressa.no/multimedia/archive/00967/susanne_sundfoer_1_967215a.jpg).

TheMechaGinger
May 25th, 2011, 10:23 AM
You know I have never had a celebrity look-a-like that fits. Maybe I just have a very unique face or something but no one ever tells me I remind them of anyone let a lone a celebrity.

KatiSasha
May 25th, 2011, 10:33 AM

You remind me of Mila Kunis a lot! :flower: Especially when she was in "The Book of Eli."

edit: On the subject: When I had blond hair - Peta Wilson, Jaime Pressley, and Scarlett Johansson. Now that I have dark hair, I haven't been told that I look like anyone :)

Angel_099
May 25th, 2011, 10:58 AM
I have been told by many people that I look like Cher. I sometimes get that I resemble Angelina Jolie also. I'll take both of those, lol, but I don't really see it! : )

xoxophelia
May 25th, 2011, 11:06 AM
I usually get either Nicole Kidman (a surprising amount for how little we look alike), some model from victoria secret with the last name Kerr, Simone Simons constantly.. more to do with singing I think, and a girl who used to date Marilyn Manson o.o

All in all I think I just look like me XD

elbow chic
May 25th, 2011, 11:13 AM

DUDE. You look like that girl from "Glee" to me. Lea Michele!

DivineComedian
May 25th, 2011, 11:16 AM
One of my friends always says I look like Kate Nash, but apart from that I've never really had any other comparisons. I did that Myheritage celebrity thing a while ago, can't remember what I got though.

EDIT: Just did one again and my top four are Kate Winslet, Kirsten Dunst, Alyssa Milano and Greta Garbo. I wish! :p

HairFaerie
May 25th, 2011, 11:19 AM
Jamie Lee Curtis!

oktobergoud
May 25th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Robin Wright Penn?

I get the "Don't I know you from somewhere?" bit a lot.

Noo not her, a different one.. with dark hair :P I have no idea who she is, I think an American or Canadian actress or something? Someone on tv...

Anyway, I get the 'You really remind me of someone.. someone famous.. an actress or something?? I don't know...' a lot hahaha! Very vague :P

BrightEyes7
May 25th, 2011, 11:52 AM

I think you are talking about Robin. Just Robin. http://findnewstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/robyn-gal-vfest08.jpg

I get Lindsay Lohan... before the drugs and plastic surgery. Think Mean Girls Lindsay.

I don't really see it very much, but I get it all the time.

Also, DBF says I look a lot like Darlene from Roseanne. But I don't see it AT ALL! I guess our mouths are similar... we both have a slightly larger upper lip.

ETA:

Noo not her, a different one.. with dark hair :P I have no idea who she is, I think an American or Canadian actress or something? Someone on tv...

Or maybe Robin Tunney.

http://images.buddytv.com/articles/Prison_Break/Images/robin_tunney_prison_break.jpg

Sunshineliz
May 25th, 2011, 11:55 AM
I used to get Winnie from the Wonder Years when I was a teen. Probably only because we both had waist-length hair. And round faces.

Anje
May 25th, 2011, 12:01 PM
My grandmother thinks I look like Chelsea Clinton. I don't see it. However, that's the only celebrity comparison I've ever gotten. Apparently I don't have one of those faces. (I actually do look rather like my avatar, which is also a bit frightening. :D)

halfbroke
May 25th, 2011, 12:02 PM
I have been told that I look like Salma Hayek, and back when my hair was short i got Pat Benatar.

Kaya
May 25th, 2011, 12:11 PM
Only been compared to a celebrity once and it was under rather unusal circumstances. It was during a morning PT session back when I was active duty military. A guy said I reminded him of that girl from 'Bend It Like Beckham.' I kinda laughed it off at that point, cause I was dressed in PT clothes and my hair pulled back in a ponytail. Very stylish indeed! :p

But, looking back, I can't complain about the comparison. Parminder Nagra is quite stunning and her hair in that movie is to die for! :cheese:

PinkyCat
May 25th, 2011, 12:14 PM
I constantly get Carrie from King of Queens, Leah Reminy.
My SO is a dead ringer for Steve Perry.

SwordWomanRiona
May 25th, 2011, 12:17 PM
Some have told me I look a bit like Arwen (ah, I wish!) because of the pale complexion, the long dark hair and my red lips. It's great to hear that considering how much I admire Liv Tyler's beauty :)! But ah, my face's square, not the perfect oval like hers!! Shame :p And I'd need bigger blue-green eyes too :)

BrightEyes7
May 25th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Oh yes. I forgot... I used to get Liv Tyler A LOT when my hair was darker. We have that same mouth... Kinda like Darlene from Roseanne like I mentioned before!

oktobergoud
May 25th, 2011, 12:30 PM
Or maybe Robin Tunney.

http://images.buddytv.com/articles/Prison_Break/Images/robin_tunney_prison_break.jpg

Yeeeees Robin Tunney! Not Robyn, although she's awesome! I really don't look like Robin Tunney either but I guess they based it on pictures where I had long black hair :P I also have blue eyes so yeah..

LaceyNg
May 25th, 2011, 12:47 PM
i've gotten kirsten dunst a lot, and when i had shorter redder hair, rachael leigh cook from when she was in that movie "shes all that". ican see kirsten a little, but not so much rachel, although they're both pretty :)

Sunshineliz
May 25th, 2011, 01:10 PM
I get told I look like a cross between Sandra Bullock and Tina Fey. :cool: Which I can't say I mind they are both pretty ladies.

If that's you in the avatar--I definitely agree with Sandra Bullock.

One of my friends always says I look like Kate Nash, but apart from that I've never really had any other comparisons. I did that Myheritage celebrity thing a while ago, can't remember what I got though.

EDIT: Just did one again and my top four are Kate Winslet, Kirsten Dunst, Alyssa Milano and Greta Garbo. I wish! :p

Hey that Myheritage celebrity thing was fun! I took 5 photos and the only ones I got more than one of was--Josie Maran, Kristanna Loken, Billie Piper, Barbara Mori, and Laeticia Casta. All people I had to look up to know who they were (except Billie Piper--LOVE Doctor Who.) Since the rest were mostly fashion and makeup models, I think I'll take that! (I guess it heavily weighed in the arched eyebrows and full lips.:p)

P.S. I used my avatar photo and that photo didn't have any celebrity that matched any from my other photos--where I didn't smile or squint in the sun. Guess that makes a definite difference.:)

ETA: One of the last matches on the last photo was Tim Curry. REALLY?! It could at least match me to a girl.:rolleyes:

RitaPG
May 25th, 2011, 01:10 PM
My grandma (or was it my mom?) told me once that my hair looked like Bettie Page. I was 16 and had just chopped some thick bangs ^^' I could sorta see why she said it, except for the fact that I have no eyebrows xD
I was also compared to Angelina Jolie in Tomb Raider once, and more recently Avatar, I had my hair braided those times. If only I had a knee-length braid like they do in Avatar :thud:

I was never told that *I* look like someone famous, though. Maybe I'm just unique? :p Would be funny, though, to have a celebrity lookalike

Sunshineliz
May 25th, 2011, 01:11 PM
i've gotten kirsten dunst a lot, and when i had shorter redder hair, rachael leigh cook from when she was in that movie "shes all that". ican see kirsten a little, but not so much rachel, although they're both pretty :)

I can definitely see the kirsten dunst.:)

Sagi1982
May 25th, 2011, 01:14 PM
I think, I mostly resemble King Kong... ;)

Mrspuddinhead
May 25th, 2011, 01:16 PM
When I was younger I was told I looked like Leann Rimes. I've even had one person say I looked like Britney Spears. Still trying to figure that one out.

Sunshineliz
May 25th, 2011, 01:18 PM
I think, I mostly resemble King Kong... ;)

LOL. But seriously, only if King Kong has gorgeous long hair and pretty eyes. Looked in your album.:)

Ohmigosh Mrspuddinhead! That is exactly what I thought when I first saw your avatar! Britney Spears!

Maddy25
May 25th, 2011, 01:20 PM
I'm told very often I look like these three people.

Kirsten Dunst, Laura Prepon and Jennifer Morrison.

Kirsten Dunst though gets brought up the most, people have been calling me MJ (from Spiderman) since I was a young teen. I have a hard time seeing it unless my head is at a certain angle or something :p

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/addie2525/61337_427932225913_501835913_5119073_945704_n.jpgh ttp://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/addie2525/user23755_pic46164_1248907250.jpg
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/addie2525/36836_415176420913_501835913_4810981_2421446_n.jpg

schweedie
May 25th, 2011, 01:23 PM
ETA: One of the last matches on the last photo was Tim Curry. REALLY?! It could at least match me to a girl.:rolleyes:
Heh, I got Rupert Grint (!) once. I can only assume it's my nose.

And LaceyNg, I definitely see the Kirsten Dunst thing. You have similar eyes!

ETA - Maddy, I've always thought your profile picture looks like Kirsten Dunst, too. *g*

ingvild
May 25th, 2011, 01:23 PM

Hey that Myheritage celebrity thing was fun! I took 5 photos and the only ones I got more than one of was--Josie Maran, Kristanna Loken, Billie Piper, Barbara Mori, and Laeticia Casta. All people I had to look up to know who they were (except Billie Piper--LOVE Doctor Who.) Since the rest were mostly fashion and makeup models, I think I'll take that! (I guess it heavily weighed in the arched eyebrows and full lips.:p)

P.S. I used my avatar photo and that photo didn't have any celebrity that matched any from my other photos--where I didn't smile or squint in the sun. Guess that makes a definite difference.:)

Haha, my top EIGHT were men... and Elton John was one of them. :p I tried several times, on some pictures I got 10 out of 10 men, I also managed to get a 76 % match with Alan Rickman. This is sad. :p

Calaelen
May 25th, 2011, 01:24 PM
The two I've heard most often are Julie Andrews (especially when my hair was short) and Priscilla Presley (pre-surgery, of course) - both very lovely ladies, I take those as great compliments.

My sound-alike is Jamie Lee Curtis - so much so that like "Marilyn," I had a business associate that called me "Jamie Lee." :)

I see the Julie Andrews thing a little, but you've always looked like Marg Helgenberger, from CSI to me. A LOT.

Sagi1982
May 25th, 2011, 01:31 PM
LOL. But seriously, only if King Kong has gorgeous long hair and pretty eyes. Looked in your album.:)

Ohmigosh Mrspuddinhead! That is exactly what I thought when I first saw your avatar! Britney Spears!

Thank you! (I like gorillas, so being king Kongs twin :D is fine with me... )

Calaelen
May 25th, 2011, 01:36 PM

I see the robin thing a little, but who you really look like is Delores O'Riordan but with amazing skin..

This is so stereotypical, but you look very "Irish".

Sunshineliz
May 25th, 2011, 02:10 PM
Kirsten Dunst though gets brought up the most, people have been calling me MJ (from Spiderman) since I was a young teen. I have a hard time seeing it unless my head is at a certain angle or something :p

I actually think you could be her twin.:)

Heh, I got Rupert Grint (!) once. I can only assume it's my nose.

Haha, my top EIGHT were men... and Elton John was one of them. :p I tried several times, on some pictures I got 10 out of 10 men, I also managed to get a 76 % match with Alan Rickman. This is sad. :p

I think they need an option to tell them male or female. Neither one of you looks like a man. Actually in a way that could be fun to pick male if you're female or vice versa--who would I look like if I were the other gender? Guess we know now.:p

BrightEyes7
May 25th, 2011, 02:20 PM
Maddy in that first pic with red hair you look EXACTLY like her. I thought you had put a pic of her for reference! But the other pics you just look like her sister! :)

Sunshineliz
May 25th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Guess we shouldn't feel too bad about getting a man on myheritage. I ran an old photo of DH just for reference. Six of his matches were girls.:) And the last one was one that I'd gotten too! Then again, we used to get mistaken for siblings back when we were dating...weird. Personally I think he's closer to Mario Lopez! But cuter.;)

pixistixx
May 25th, 2011, 02:38 PM
I've gotten some weird ones, when my hair was long, I was called Alanis Morrisette all the time. I've also heard Rebecca DeMornay, and Emma Thompson. I don't think any of those people even look a bit alike lol!

McFearless
May 25th, 2011, 02:46 PM
Somebody please tell Rocket22 she does not look like Sarah Jessica Parker! Carrie on Sex and the City had your hair colour , which is probably the reason they keep saying that.

McFearless
May 25th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Btw, its so fun to click everyone's profiles and think "wow she does look like ___".

oktobergoud
May 25th, 2011, 02:55 PM
I'm told very often I look like these three people.

Kirsten Dunst, Laura Prepon and Jennifer Morrison.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/addie2525/61337_427932225913_501835913_5119073_945704_n.jpgh ttp://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/addie2525/user23755_pic46164_1248907250.jpg
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/addie2525/36836_415176420913_501835913_4810981_2421446_n.jpg

I can see Kirsten in the last pic! You also remind me of that girl from that 70's show, specially in the second pic!

http://flamingon.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/laura_himym.jpg

her :P

&

I see the robin thing a little, but who you really look like is Delores O'Riordan but with amazing skin..

This is so stereotypical, but you look very "Irish".

Aaaah thank you! That is very nice of you to say, specially since my skin actually quiet awful (although it doesn't show up too much on pictures, it does on close-ups/hard light), stupid acne!

& Mm Irish.. I'm 100% Dutch hehe! People often ask me if I'm from Russia, or if I'm Polish or have Asian blood or something. (it must be the tiny, squinty eyes! I don't look Asian at all!) But I have never heard Irish before :P However, I take it as a compliment :D When I think of Irish I think of girls with pretty red hair hehe! :P

HairFaerie
May 25th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Rocket22...you are WAY prettier than Sarah Jessica Parker.

Actually, the pic on your profile reminds me of Carly Simon, but you are prettier than her too!

HairFaerie
May 25th, 2011, 02:59 PM
I don't think she is attractive at all!!!! and nothing worse than getting told you look just like someone you do not find attractive :(

I agree! Someone once said I looked like Flo from the Progressive commercials! AGH!!!!!!!! Give me a break! :angry:

Sereia
May 25th, 2011, 03:00 PM
meg white (from white stripes), amy lee (from evanescence)..
both back when I had black hair.
now I'm a brunette and I don't look like anyone I guess :P

AuburnTresses
May 25th, 2011, 03:26 PM

Thank you Sunshineliz, but my avatar is a pic of Julia Ormond from First Knight. :)

Rocket22
May 25th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Another member here on LHC told me I looked like a celebrity but for the life of me I can't remember who. Darn it !

Hey that was me I totally think you look like Alyssa Milano and you said you NEVER have heard that and I swear everytime I see your photo I see it. I put a photo in my album of you two side by side. I see it!!! both of you are beautiful!! if it offends you I will take it down :)

Thinthondiel
May 25th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Once when I dressed up as a guy for a costume party and had drawn on a mustache and thicker eyebrows, a girl told me I looked like Johnny Depp. I took it as a huge compliment! :)

Rocket22
May 25th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Somebody please tell Rocket22 she does not look like Sarah Jessica Parker! Carrie on Sex and the City had your hair colour , which is probably the reason they keep saying that.

Hahaha Mcfealress I think I love you!!!!! hey I don't want to claim it it's just what people say... why can't it be Faith Hill or Christy Brinkly or ANYONE else.. hahahaha...

Sunshineliz
May 25th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Thank you Sunshineliz, but my avatar is a pic of Julia Ormond from First Knight. :)

Oops. You're right, should've known that. Haven't seen the movie in ages!:o

Still, they say you look like beautiful people, so that's great!

BrightEyes7
May 25th, 2011, 04:34 PM
I can see Kirsten in the last pic! You also remind me of that girl from that 70's show, specially in the second pic!

She does look like Laura Prepon!!!

silverstars
May 25th, 2011, 04:50 PM
This isn't a celebrity, but when I had my hair in layers with the longest layer just touching my shoulders, people kept telling me that I looked like Yuna from FFX.

Slinks
May 25th, 2011, 05:09 PM
When I was younger I was told I looked like Leann Rimes. I've even had one person say I looked like Britney Spears. Still trying to figure that one out.
if that is you in your avatar I would say Britney Spears too .. :-)

NJoy
May 25th, 2011, 05:47 PM
Holly Robinson-Pete.

carabean
May 25th, 2011, 06:05 PM
Juliane Moore. Once a stylist did a double take because she thought we were one and the same. I have to remind myself sometimes that red hair and freckles can sometimes be sexy ..... : )

xoerincolleen
May 25th, 2011, 06:16 PM
I've been told I look like Isla Fisher or Amy Adams, which is a huge compliment! I think it's just my hair though...similar in color to theirs.

Remyy
May 25th, 2011, 06:19 PM
I sometimes look exactly like Michelle Trachtenberg from when she was on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Other than her I've never really been told I look like a celeb.

lyria
May 25th, 2011, 06:34 PM
I've been told I look like Grace Kelly. (I do love High Society!)

AnnaJamila
May 25th, 2011, 06:42 PM
I look like a chubby version of Angelina Jolie/Natalie Portman. My nose is a bit more snub but the rest of the features and the coloring rings pretty true.

Irish Fae
May 25th, 2011, 07:55 PM
I've been told that I look like Keira Knightley, but I think it depends upon the angle of my face, and my hair is a bit darker than hers at the moment. It used to be lighter and closer to her hair colour. I've also been compared to Julia Roberts, but I don't see that at all, although I think she is lovely.

sweetestpoison
May 25th, 2011, 09:01 PM
I used to get called taylor swift and miley cyrus all the time but i figured out it was because of my long curly hair, after i went for a straight bob i didn't get compared to them.

MsBubbles
May 25th, 2011, 09:14 PM
Gonzo from the muppet show..thats me!

Oh Jojo for heaven's sake! Stop it. You look like Twiggy and that's final.

I don't really get the whole relevance of looking like someone famous either other than I'm sure it's a human trait to categorize and sort things in our minds, like facial features. But having said that, these are all the ones I've gotten at least three times each over the years, starting younger, ending now:

Brigitte Bardot
Agnetha Faltskog
Gwyneth Paltrow
Mischa Barton

But still it doesn't matter. We're more than looks and we're all unique (like everybody else).

Angel_099
May 25th, 2011, 09:37 PM

http://flamingon.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/laura_himym.jpg

her :P

That's exactly who I thought of...though I also agree that you very closely resemble Kirsten in the first pic, but that second pic--I could SWEAR you were the actress from "That 70's Show"!!!

Mrspuddinhead
May 25th, 2011, 11:28 PM
@ slinks. Sorry I can not reply to your post for some reason. I get getting the error message to short by 10 letters. Any way yes ma'am that is indeed me and my husband.

noelgirl
May 26th, 2011, 07:03 AM
I've gotten Liv Tyler, Katie Holmes, Maya Rudolph, and Heather Matarazzo. A guy actually came up to me once thinking I was Katie Holmes, but I'm pretty sure his perception was chemically influenced, shall we say.

Sweet Beat
May 26th, 2011, 07:17 AM
Someone on the bus told me I looked like Eva Longoria, and I've also heard that I reminds about the character "Morgana" in The adventures of Merlin.

If I don't remember wrong... There should be a function at myharitage.com where you guys who don't know who you look like can check out. It compares your photo with celebrities. :)

KittyLost
May 26th, 2011, 07:43 AM
Someone on here once said that in one of my pictures I looked slightly like Zooey Deschanel, and I've once been compared to Anne Hathaway.

I don't think I look like anyone famous though.

QMacrocarpa
May 26th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Slash (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slash_%28musician%29). It was the hair. Perhaps that's a reason why the transition to all updos all the time was such an easy one for me... :silly:

PiroskaCicu
May 26th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Who do you think I look like? :) Sorry they are so big.....
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/246717_10150184451042749_681062748_6959300_2109102 _n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/227892_10150170518712749_681062748_6842823_6604245 _n.jpg

Dizzy_zzz
May 26th, 2011, 05:16 PM
I've been told I look like Drew Barrymore. :D

slz
May 26th, 2011, 05:30 PM
I do not look like anyone famous. People with my kind of facial features do not get "famous".

strangemeow
May 26th, 2011, 05:33 PM
i've heard christina applegate and alison hanigan. i dont really see it but they are pretty ladies so flattering anyway haha. and once my grandmother told me i looked like cher, i was not exactly thrilled but i think its because i used to dye my hair black and i have biggish eyes, also she was going blind hahaha

Scarlet_Heart
May 26th, 2011, 05:38 PM
I have been told that I look like Kat Dennings (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0993507/) (from Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist). My dad used to tell me I looked like Thora Birch.

invisiblebabe
May 26th, 2011, 05:51 PM
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/246717_10150184451042749_681062748_6959300_2109102 _n.jpg

In this one I think you look like Alessandra Torresani, from Caprica.

Here she is:

http://media.monstersandcritics.com/galleries/1769211/ALO-07224550885.jpg

For me, I have heard Julia Stiles (most often), Britney Spears (more than once), Miley Cyrus (once), Schuyler Fisk (once). I have heard my eyes look like Kate Bosworth's.

Miasen
May 26th, 2011, 05:57 PM
I don't think anyone has ever compared me to a celeb. But then again, that might be because most of the celebs out there doesn't exactly have my body shape... XD

hyettf16
May 26th, 2011, 06:23 PM
At school, girls say that I look like the main character from Twilight.
One guy said I look like Cindy Crawford.
When i was little my dad said I looked like Christina Ricci (as Wednesday in the Adams Family movie, lol)
My m

hyettf16
May 26th, 2011, 06:40 PM
And My mom said I look like Jessica Szohr.
I don't see ANY of these.

Colourful
May 27th, 2011, 04:04 AM
Myheritage.com often says that I look like Amanda Peet or Fiona Apple.

cheetahfast
May 27th, 2011, 04:54 AM
I've been told Shakira many times (it was before she got so thin and changed her hair). I honestly never understood it, it must have been that our hair looks similar.

Aurantia
May 27th, 2011, 05:19 AM
When I was in high school (and had a tan, blonde streaks from the sun and BSL stick-straight hair from all the 'cones) everyone told me I looked like Gabrielle Reece (http://www.celebritybeautybuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/gabrielle-reece.jpg).

When my hair was chin length a few years ago I got Uma Thurman fairly often, especially if I was wearing a white button-down.

Funny thing is, although I find them both lovely, I still don't see the resemblance to either woman. :lol:

noelgirl
May 27th, 2011, 05:57 AM

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/227892_10150170518712749_681062748_6842823_6604245 _n.jpg

In the first one, you remind me of Vanessa Carlton, and in the second one you look like Jena Malone.

BabyRay33
May 27th, 2011, 10:13 AM
I get Miley Cyrus. Ugh. I hate it when my work friends bring that up. I guess I do get why though

bettylibertine
May 28th, 2011, 01:30 AM
Don't think anyone's ever compared me to a celebrity :p

Automne
May 28th, 2011, 02:42 AM
One day a guy told me I looked like Alicia Keys then my friends laughed and said no way ( they are kind lol). Also I have been told Stacey Dash twice, I don't know where it came from. But it's the only times I have been compared to a celebrity.

Nymph
May 28th, 2011, 02:48 AM
Don't think anyone's ever compared me to a celebrity :p

Same. I don't seem to have a face type that resembles anyone popular these days.

Finoriel
May 28th, 2011, 02:51 AM
Yeah, I don't get compared with celebrities all that much... :ponder: I mostly get cartoon characters actually :silly:
Mostly Kim Possible and Pippi Longstockings :p.
Years ago I used to get Avril Lavigne, but that got a lot less since I wear my hair up all the time and Avril got superblonde :shrug:

Chamy
May 28th, 2011, 02:54 AM
I have gotten angelina jolie a few times, and taylor swift. And also a swedish author named camilla läckberg. I dont know,

Marianne
May 28th, 2011, 03:04 AM
I usually get Nigella Lawson, mixed with somebody else. Other than that, anyone with long dark hair and fairly light skin, whether they actually resemble me or not :rolleyes:

Fethenwen
May 28th, 2011, 03:43 AM
I do not look like anyone famous. People with my kind of facial features do not get "famous".

Same here! :p
---

Though my mom insists I have the same mouth as Drew Barrymore, and that I have Ellen Degeneres nose and face shape... yeah.

Lady_C_longhair
May 28th, 2011, 06:53 AM
People often tell me that I look like Nicole Kidman. An ex-boyfriend even kept calling me 'Nicole', which really annoyed me then, haha.

Nicole Kidman: (love her hairstyle!)
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1443/nicolekidmanelegantbrai.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/221/nicolekidmanelegantbrai.jpg/) Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Me:

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/7250/nicolelookalike.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/40/nicolelookalike.jpg/) Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

long_and_black
May 28th, 2011, 08:16 AM
hehe (unfortunately...or not) I look a lot like a white version of Queen Latifah. :D Well... wouldn;t mind the weight either if I had her kind if money ! thee hee

Othala
May 28th, 2011, 08:25 AM
Been told I look like a cross between Shrek and Osama Bin Laden. A few times. By my Ex.

Fingolphin
May 28th, 2011, 09:16 AM
Been told I look like a cross between Shrek and Osama Bin Laden. A few times. By my Ex.

That is very mean, and no, you do not. :)

Sunshineliz
May 28th, 2011, 10:12 AM
That is very mean, and no, you do not. :)

Agreed. I think you're quite pretty!

ALYSSA
May 28th, 2011, 11:13 AM
I have NEVER been told i look like a celebrity..some one wana tell me who i look like?? hehe this should be fun!

florenonite
May 29th, 2011, 05:52 AM
I don't think I've ever been told I look like a celebrity. I suppose I just don't have that kind of face (and, yeah, I've tried the online ones with - interesting - results).

lorelai2012
May 29th, 2011, 07:30 AM
A couple times people have said I looked like Kate Middleton. In fairness, I was in fancy dress as her at the time!

dmarie63
June 7th, 2011, 08:45 PM
I've been told Milla Jovovich and Simone Simons. I think I look more like Milla but had Simons hair at one point.

http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/anaeldensenka/default/simone-simons--large-msg-119299418119.jpg waaaaaant D:

Going off of just your profile pic, I think you look more like Michelle Trachtenburg :)

nena_shawty
June 7th, 2011, 09:01 PM
The twins marykate and ashley, Im not to wild about that but thats what they say lol.
umm Linsey Lohan which i dont see at all. LOL.Cant think of anyone else.

dmarie63
June 7th, 2011, 09:05 PM
When I was younger, my family said I looked like Punky Brewster (played by Soleil Moonfrye). My sister also thought I looked like a young Selena Quintanilla Perez (but I think she was going off the child actress that played her in the movie lol).

Other than that, I have no idea. lol.

LaurelSpring
June 7th, 2011, 09:08 PM
Not exactly a celebrity but..... Sarah Palin. In some photos I have its pretty obvious. Not so much in others.

Quezie
June 7th, 2011, 09:09 PM
Alyson Hannigan, but more specifically her as Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. :b

Also Charlotte Sometimes, who is a singer that I don't think is very well known.

dmarie63
June 8th, 2011, 09:30 AM
Alyson Hannigan, but more specifically her as Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. :b

Also Charlotte Sometimes, who is a singer that I don't think is very well known.

OMG you TOTALLY look like Alyson Hannigan!! And not just in Buffy, cause she still looks like herself in other roles. You probably mean by hair, but I don't typically count hair when deciding which celebrity someone looks like - it's all about the facial features :)

humble_knight
June 8th, 2011, 09:44 AM
Jabba the Hut right now, but I hope to be hairy and svelte like Chewbacca in a few years time :)

moonlight
June 8th, 2011, 09:46 AM
The other day at the RiteAide, a little girl told me I looked like Ariel from The Little Mermaid.

She said I had really pretty hair :)

beccababesx
June 8th, 2011, 10:07 AM
I've been told Megan Fox, Lindsay Lohan when she had dark hair, and Angelina Jolie. Non of whom I look REMOTELY like, but I'm not complaining :D

Amber_Maiden
June 8th, 2011, 01:33 PM
I really don't think I look like anyone... And no one has ever said I look like anyone... :(

Springlets
June 8th, 2011, 01:45 PM
I get a lot of Taylor Swift- in fact when I see 12 year old girls staring at me a little too long I'm pretty sure it's because they think I'm her lol. But that's mainly because of the hair. Facewise I think I look more like Heather Graham or Michelle Pfeiffer.

feralnature
June 8th, 2011, 01:49 PM
A better question is which celebrity looks like ME!

sugarpixie10988
June 8th, 2011, 01:52 PM
I've been told the Olsen twins, Avril Lavigne, and Taylor Swift. I don't think I look at all like any of them. :p

HuggyBear
June 8th, 2011, 01:59 PM
A few years ago I was told that my driver's license photo looked like Lisa Kudrow (Phoebe from Friends).

tinti
June 8th, 2011, 02:26 PM
A better question is which celebrity looks like ME!
Same here haha.

SparrowFlock
June 8th, 2011, 03:00 PM
When my hair was shoulder length I was compared to Russel Crowe, and I am not even a guy. I was glad when my hair grew out long enough so that I couldn't be compared to him anymore. :eek:

MissManda
June 8th, 2011, 03:19 PM
I've never been told I look like any celebrity IRL. The closest "lookalike" comment that I've gotten was from my DF, who jokes that I look like a miniature Lara Croft when I wear summer clothes that show off my figure with a braid. :p

There was a similar thread here a while back and when I asked, I was told I look like Scarlett Johansson, Amanda Seyfried, and Jodhi May. I don't know if I look like anyone else, but I can see a resemblance with ScarJo and Jodhi. I'm having a hard time seeing similarities between Amanda Seyfried and me, so I'll have to ask my DF to see what he says. :p

heatherbelle
June 9th, 2011, 06:06 AM
Back in the 1990's when I kept my hair short, my grandpa always said I looked just like Princess Di.

Emmental
June 9th, 2011, 06:44 AM
I have been told a few ~ Catherine Zeta-Jones, Mila Kunis, and Audrey Tautou, which is funny because they don't really look like one another besides some colouring similarities.

pelicano
June 9th, 2011, 07:09 AM
Am loving this thread. :)

Years ago, in the days of Four Weddings and a Funeral, a drunk friend told me I looked like 'a blonde Andie MacDowell'. These days I'm not very blonde anyway, and she actually came up as my top match on that My Heritage thing. It's only the curly hair though, I'm sure!

Shiloh
June 9th, 2011, 05:24 PM
Oi, i don't think i look like anyone. Which is weird, huh?
Just... look in that mirror, I can't see any resemblance of another person. Too unique, i guess.

maybe sparrow
June 9th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Julianne Moore and Kate Winslet.

I dunno.

BroadwayBeauty
June 9th, 2011, 06:02 PM
My family insists I look just like Adele but with a different nose (I've broken it 3 times so it's a tad crooked). Out and about, though I get a fair amount of "Are you Adele?" but I hear, "Do you know you look like Evan Rachel Wood?" almost every month.

allnaturalboy
June 10th, 2011, 12:10 PM
I've been told Jared Leto, but I don't really see it. Heh. XD

littlenvy
June 10th, 2011, 12:14 PM
Nobody. People as ugly as me usually don't get to be celebrities ;):p

summerjade
June 10th, 2011, 12:53 PM
My husband says I look like Eva Longoria to him. I only wish I looked like her!! Our hair is similar. Others have I look like Elizabeth Taylor.

princess03
June 10th, 2011, 01:54 PM
in high school my teacher said I resembled Penelope Cruz and class agreed so ionno and in my old job they all said I resembled Spanish soap actress Jacqueline Bracamontes :confused:

I don't think so but ionno

Avital88
June 11th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Hmm i personally think i dont look like anyone but myself but i've heard Demi Moore too many times,Megan Fox i hear daily IRL.
Also Monica Belluci and Miranda Kerr.. Actuallly just women with long dark hair and a bronzed skintone..

dmarie63
June 11th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Hmm i personally think i dont look like anyone but myself but i've heard Demi Moore too many times,Megan Fox i hear daily IRL.
Also Monica Belluci and Miranda Kerr.. Actuallly just women with long dark hair and a bronzed skintone..

From looking at your albums, I totally see why people liken you to Megan Fox. Demi Moore, not as much in my opinion, but I do see a little resemblance. :)

Avital88
June 11th, 2011, 02:47 PM
From looking at your albums, I totally see why people liken you to Megan Fox. Demi Moore, not as much in my opinion, but I do see a little resemblance. :)

Thank you! Demi Moore i've never heard IRL only online,i dont see really see it either. Megan Fox i can see ,although our eyebrows are really different,our eyes are quite similar. How i wish she was my sister :D

boomtownrat
June 11th, 2011, 03:25 PM
I've most consistently been told I look like Winona Ryder and Drew Barrymore, both huge compliments in my book. People occasionally say Liza Minnelli (when my hair was short and black) and Clara Bow. One person said that I looked like Giuletta Masina, who was Federico Fellini's wife and muse, often playing the lead role in his movies. In the early '90s somebody told me I looked like Lisa Coleman from Wendy & Lisa/Prince & the Revolution, back when I had wavy auburn hair past my shoulders.

Some of those were based more on hair and skin tone than on actual resemblance, I think. Now that my hair is all silver, I expect people will start telling me I look like Emmylou Harris, hehe.

celebriangel
June 11th, 2011, 04:03 PM
I've been compared to Rachel Hurd-Wood before. Though I only wish my skin were that pale and lovely.

Rocket22
June 11th, 2011, 06:07 PM
Nobody. People as ugly as me usually don't get to be celebrities ;):p

That's not very nice, you need to take it back!!! :) You're not ugly

tinywife
June 11th, 2011, 06:52 PM
Nobody's said anything for a while now, but in high school it was Leelee Sobieski. In college it was Rinoa from Final Fantasy VI, though she's not technically an actress.

Alun
June 11th, 2011, 09:06 PM
I have been told more than once that I look like Mike McDonald of the Doobie Brothers and Steely Dan.

We are both baritones and both have beards, and I think that's about where the resemblance ends.

Hylia
June 11th, 2011, 11:48 PM
Ones I have got in the past were Mandy Moore, Tarja Turunen and recently someone said Michelle Trachenberg on here. I dont know if I really look like any of them :P

Aleria
June 12th, 2011, 12:02 AM
No one's ever said anything. I'm curious though, but I don't really follow celebrities.

Fingolphin
June 12th, 2011, 10:52 PM
Back in early college days I had a friend and roommate who insisted I looked like the character Vega from Street Fighter II.

CariadA
June 12th, 2011, 11:11 PM
Ever since I was 14 I have been told I look exactly like Winona Ryder. I have a stranger tell me that I look like her at least once a week. I see she is a common answer, though! I wish I felt safe enough to post a picture of myself so you guys could see how uncanny it is.

DH can't watch any of her movies because it freaks him out too much. It looks like me on the screen. It kind of freaks me out, too. He always says that maybe one day she will need a daughter/younger sister in a film. If so, they couldn't find anyone who looks more like her than me. Of course, she doesn't really do much anymore.

I also look like a porn star. Winona Ryder looks like her too. :) But it is always awkward when someone points that resemblance out to me.

DH looks quite a bit like Ron Livingston (Peter, the main character in "Office Space" and Berger in "Sex and the City"). One day we were at a pizzeria in NYC and this woman kept taking pictures of us. She was staring at us intently; it was creepy. Then she said, "I'm sorry, but are you Berger?". Neither DH nor I had watched Sex and the City, so she had to explain it to us.

sana junaid
July 7th, 2011, 07:51 PM
hmm im not sure who do i look alike what u guys think? :p

October
July 7th, 2011, 09:16 PM
I don't look like anyone. I've been told a few different people, but they are absolutely wrong and I look nothing like them. For instance - Britney Spears, Nicole Richie, and even one Jessica Simpson (he must have needed glasses). Oh and the Celebrity Face Recognition thing online keeps trying to tell me I look like Beyonce (haha) and Vivien Leigh (maybe the closest one to being correct... maybe, but that's a very small maybe).

EbonyCurls
July 7th, 2011, 09:19 PM
When I wear my hair straight I usually get Rosario Dawson, sometimes Sade.

mira-chan
July 7th, 2011, 09:28 PM
I'm another one that has features that don't make for famous look alikes.

denzelswifey86
July 7th, 2011, 09:44 PM
people tell me i look like penelope cruze - started in high school i guess cos i had stright bangs and the moive vanilla sky was out ( she had bangs too in that moive) n ppl started telling me that i looked like her! i dnt think so tho. I've got bigger lips

Ligeia_13
July 8th, 2011, 02:39 AM
Nobody's said anything for a while now, but in high school it was Leelee Sobieski. In college it was Rinoa from Final Fantasy VI, though she's not technically an actress.

I am SO jealous :D I so wanted to look like Rinoa went I was younger .

I've had some really bizarre ones. Amy Lee, Natalie Dormer, Emilie Autumn. They don't even look like each OTHER, never mind me.

sana junaid
July 8th, 2011, 03:20 AM
someone said to me yesterday that i look alot like beyonce :s but i dont think so.

pittsburgpam
July 8th, 2011, 03:31 AM
I've been told by two different people, at different times, who had no connection to each other and it was totally out of the blue, that I looked like Sigorny Weaver (sp). I don't know if that is a compliment or not and I don't see it either.

chahuahuas
July 9th, 2011, 11:58 PM
When I wear my hair straight I usually get Rosario Dawson, sometimes Sade.

I can definitely see it! Lucky you, she's (and you, of course, you look like her :p) is very pretty!

Anybody have a look alike for me? I've got a TON of pictures in my albums now, so maybe ya'll could take a look and tell me? I'm wondering about my face look alike, I don't care about if this person has super curly brown hair like me... I just want a facial twin!

And while you're in my albums, could someone tell me if I typed my hair correctly? I guessed 3a/b, but I'm wondering if it's really 3b/c. Thanks :)