View Full Version : Inoa? new hair product?

error
May 24th, 2011, 02:31 PM
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/226665_1773260819942_1491932364_31637667_3054339_n .jpg A hairdresser friend just had posted this on facebook , I am very curious about this particular product, and I wanted to ask if it is so new that no one really knows about it yet, or if some of you here on the lhc have perhaps tried it out? If anyone has tried this out please contact me and let me know how it is I am intrigued!

oktobergoud
May 24th, 2011, 02:52 PM
Yeah I have heard about that as well! I don't think it's THAT new though... it sounds perfect though! I have no experiences with it, but I do know that it's been available for quiet a while here in the netherlands :)

kwaniesiam
May 24th, 2011, 02:54 PM
It's not particularly new. I've tried it, it has about the same damage level as a demi permanent color while being a permanent, so a little better but nothing drastic. Ammonia-free dye is nothing new. I do like how it doesn't have much of a strong smell though.

error
May 24th, 2011, 03:00 PM
Hmm thanks for responding! It is really good to know , naturally my hair dresser friend has these companies come in and give you all that garble that it is going to improve your hair and it is sent from the gods. So i figured i would snatch it and bring it here to the lhc for further investigation! Lol

kwaniesiam
May 24th, 2011, 03:24 PM
The color is nice but some of the shades just aren't that strong from what I've used. I've tried the black, dark brown, and deep red. I haven't worked with any of the lighter colors yet. My preferred brand of color is still Goldwell. Their demi is fantastic and the permanents are nice too. Also love their Elumen.