PDA

View Full Version : Ketylo problem

akka naeda
March 13th, 2008, 05:38 AM
I don't see a product thread on the new site, so I'm putting this here. I haven't had much time for being online and looking at the new site, plus my computer is still having connection problems, so apologies if it's staring me in the face:) (if this post is moved somewhere could a mod let me know where it's gone to so I can find it and see if there are any replies! Thx)

I ordered some Ketylo sticks on 9th Feb, the money went out of my account on 12 Feb, and the sticks are not here. My previous order arrived bang on the three week mark. I had a quick look at the ketylo thread on TBB and saw that Jel who is also in the UK took advantage of the special offer and has already had her sticks.

So I emailed Kevin and have heard nothing. Any advice? I'm slightly bothered that it is going to look like I have the sticks and am hoping to get more from him. Should I email him again? I really love my Ketylos and am hoping to be able to buy many more in the future.

jel
March 13th, 2008, 05:45 AM
Hm, indeed! I ordered mine on the 21st Feb, and received them on the 4th March. Is it possible that the dreaded UK customs have grabbed your parcel? But even so, they should have contacted you already.

I don't think there's anything wrong with you emailing Kevin, he might be able to track the shipment and see where it got stuck (if that is the problem).

trollkjerring
March 13th, 2008, 05:46 AM
I haven't ordered this time so I don't know about the actual waiting time but I would email him again and ask if he already shipped your hairsticks.

Maybe the package is stuck at customs, at least in Germany they can keep packages for 30 days.

I am sure everything will turn out fine,
trollkjerring

Xandergrammy
March 13th, 2008, 07:30 AM
I would try emailing him again. I've found him very pleasant to work with.

Raederle
March 13th, 2008, 07:49 AM
His customer service page (http://www.ketylo.com/servlet/Service) has two phone numbers. He seems like a very considerate person and would surely want to know that you hadn't received your precious hair sticks.

Feisty Redhead
March 13th, 2008, 08:32 AM
My last order was taking forever to get to me and I emailed Kevin about it and it turned out there was a problem on his side of things with the order but we got it worked out very quickly. He's a great guy to work with and he's just overall wonderful. Go ahead and email him again, or even call him if you can. I am sure it will all be worked out just fine. :)

FrannyG
March 13th, 2008, 09:42 AM
Email and call, if you can. I know that his customer service is good, so I don't think he'll give you a hard time or think that you're trying to get something you don't deserve.

Don't worry, it will get sorted. :flowers:

wendyg
March 13th, 2008, 10:20 AM
It could just be postal weirdness. I have an order outstanding from a usually very reliable supplier (not hair-related) that hasn't arrived, and it's been a month now.

wg

Mirmy
March 13th, 2008, 01:05 PM
I would def e-mail him again. I e-mailed him a couple of months ago asking about UK postal charges and gave up because he hadn't replied. About three weeks ago he replied apologising for not replying- my e-mail had gone into his Junk folder. I then ordered from him and got my sticks on Sat. Very pleased with them :)

akka naeda
March 14th, 2008, 05:50 AM
Thanks, I emailed him again yesterday so I'll wait and see what happened. Since he's in America and I'm in the UK I'd rather not phone him unless I absolutely have to!

eadwine
March 14th, 2008, 08:30 AM
One thing that you could do when you email him is make sure the priority setting is set on high, or use a different email account. COuld be your mail is being sent to the spam folder, setting the priority setting to high (so I heard) usually avoids it getting in the spam folder.