PDA

View Full Version : Widu Hair Brush

alxardnax
May 23rd, 2011, 01:47 PM
Does anybody have or used to have a Widu hairbrush? Did you like it? Pros/Cons?
I would appreciate your input!
Thanks!

Deborah
May 23rd, 2011, 02:08 PM
Does anybody have or used to have a Widu hairbrush? Did you like it? Pros/Cons?
I would appreciate your input!
Thanks!

I have the WIDU extra large wooden bristle brush. I LOVE it! I had a Body Shop brush, and it was fine, but once I got the WIDU, I gave the Body Shop one to a friend.

If you watch their site, they have occasional sales. I got mine when it was 20% off plus free shipping, so I saved $17.

I can't think of any cons to it. It feels great on the scalp, it detangles easily, it's smooth and nice in every way.

alxardnax
May 23rd, 2011, 10:18 PM
I have the WIDU extra large wooden bristle brush. I LOVE it! I had a Body Shop brush, and it was fine, but once I got the WIDU, I gave the Body Shop one to a friend.

If you watch their site, they have occasional sales. I got mine when it was 20% off plus free shipping, so I saved $17.

I can't think of any cons to it. It feels great on the scalp, it detangles easily, it's smooth and nice in every way.

Thanks so much! That is the exact brush I want to purchase so I am glad to hear you love it!

alxardnax
May 27th, 2011, 01:34 PM
I just got my Widu extra large paddle brush in the mail and I am IN LOVE with it!!!! I am never using any other kind of brush again.

Deborah
May 27th, 2011, 09:36 PM
I just got my Widu extra large paddle brush in the mail and I am IN LOVE with it!!!! I am never using any other kind of brush again.

Good for you! They really are terrific!