PDA

View Full Version : "You've got Van Helsing Hair!"

Fencai
May 23rd, 2011, 09:34 AM
.... is what someone just shouted at me down the hall at work. LOL

I tried a new product I picked up this morning called "Not your mother's kinky moves" curl creme.

Im gonna take that compliment as a sign that my hair looks good. LOL

Ive also had some people ask me if the curls/waves are real, and that I look like a good & proper Irish girl with red curly hair now..

guess I'll keep that product on hand for when the humidity gets too much to fight this summer!

ALYSSA
May 23rd, 2011, 09:38 AM
haha thats great! oh how i wish i head curly hair! my hair is at straight as a pin..i tooked a peek at your album(hope you dont mind(; ) wow your hair is stunning! and so super shiney! good for you , you found a product that works for you :)

Angeletti
May 23rd, 2011, 09:41 AM
That's awesome you found something that works for you : ) I always find it funny when people decide to shout random things, this thread reminds me of the other day when someone yelled to me that I had "Cher hair" lol.

Fencai
May 23rd, 2011, 09:43 AM
haha thats great! oh how i wish i head curly hair! my hair is at straight as a pin..i tooked a peek at your album(hope you dont mind(; ) wow your hair is stunning! and so super shiney! good for you , you found a product that works for you :)

Nope, don't mind at all! LOL and thank you! :)

That's awesome you found something that works for you : ) I always find it funny when people decide to shout random things, this thread reminds me of the other day when someone yelled to me that I had "Cher hair" lol.

Cher hair! LOL that's funny! and cool! I always thought she had nice hair!

ALYSSA
May 23rd, 2011, 09:44 AM
haha people can be so silly when it comes to hair. the other day i had an urge to curl my hair (with a curling iron.thak god i didnt do it i woudl have regretted it!) but i asked my sister to do it for me ,because i was too lazy to do it and she said " no way!, im not going to try taming that beast!" haha i guess thats a compliment?

Fencai
May 23rd, 2011, 09:46 AM
hee hee! "the beast" I like that.... I usually come up with something for mine on a daily basis depending on how it's acting for the day! LOL

Gypsygirl
May 23rd, 2011, 10:11 AM
:D

Your hair sounds so beautiful, though! :)

ALYSSA
May 23rd, 2011, 10:13 AM
@ gypsygirl
look at her album her hair IS beautiful!
haha i have my names for my hair too!

Fencai
May 23rd, 2011, 12:16 PM
aww! Thanks Gypsygirl! ;)

Qadupae
May 26th, 2011, 01:30 AM
Just had to pipe in, your hair is gorgeous ^_^ I would totally say Van Helsing hair too. BTW, love the snake pics ^_^

Gypsygirl
May 26th, 2011, 01:38 AM
@ gypsygirl
look at her album her hair IS beautiful!
haha i have my names for my hair too!

I know its beautiful! I meant...that particular morning. ;)

lastnite
May 26th, 2011, 02:09 AM
hehe.. for a moment i thought the title said "you've got van halen hair" lol.. insomnia and reading posts at 4 a.m. can do that. :cheese:

allmixedup88
May 26th, 2011, 02:11 AM
I looked in your album as well, lol your hair looks gorgeous