PDA

View Full Version : Favorite/Dream Haircolor?

Annie Fulton
May 22nd, 2011, 08:34 PM
Hey, just curious to know what everyone's ideal haircolor would be. I get the general impression that people tend to find brown hair ordinary and boring, but I think brown hair is gorgeous! Right now my hair is a very dark brown with some black still in it (since I dyed it a while back). My ideal color would be a golden chocolate brown. Super pretty!

I also really like red hair on other people. but it doesn't look good on me. :p

MagicAndMayhem
May 22nd, 2011, 08:41 PM
I love brown hair, too!
But personally, I would either love raven-black hair or black hair with a red shine. It's too intense for me, but I love it.

http://imageshack.us/m/861/7467/lololololoc.jpg

^ this is what I'm talking about, I had it back in 08. I did it with a box of dye that faded after a week. :(

MissManda
May 22nd, 2011, 08:44 PM
I don't see anything with brown hair at all and like it quite a lot myself. :) There are a lot of hair colors I like, though, so that's not saying much. lol
If you look at my siggy pic, you can see my dream hair color. :D

Annie Fulton
May 22nd, 2011, 08:46 PM
^ this is what I'm talking about, I had it back in 08. I did it with a box of dye that faded after a week.
Whoa, that's a pretty color! Reminds me of cherry cola. ;D

monsterna
May 22nd, 2011, 08:49 PM
I like my hair color as it is. However, I would also like titian hair, and especially would love black & orange hair. I won't dye or henna, though, so it'll never happen. :)

gogirlanime
May 22nd, 2011, 08:56 PM
If I could have anything I'd want a bright pink mohawk to be honest, but unless I'm a rockstar society won't have it :/ so my runner up, which I'm working towards: really long bright red hair :)

danceri110
May 22nd, 2011, 09:01 PM
Pitch black(: But my parents would hate it ... *sigh*

Bianca
May 22nd, 2011, 09:09 PM
Bright copper/orange or a light strawberry blonde is my favorites. But not coloring so I'll settle with my dark blonde :D (Which I also love)

racrane
May 22nd, 2011, 10:09 PM
Hip length strawberry blond ringlets. Think Sarah Brightman except strawberry blond. Ah well, I'm happy with my wavy blond hair most of the time. :)

hazelnut
May 22nd, 2011, 10:14 PM
I definitely love really long midnight black hair. There's just this hidden allure to it that really captivates me.:)

TheMechaGinger
May 22nd, 2011, 10:24 PM
I love strawberry blonde and raven black. My hair is actually a pretty light red so I'm working on growing out all the henna

pixiestar
May 23rd, 2011, 12:23 AM
I love most hair colours:) But my dream colour is red, like Kate Walsh (private Practice) loved her hair when it was long and red:D

Arya
May 23rd, 2011, 12:57 AM
silver/white! Storm hair! Wanted it since I was a kid.

Kumiko033
May 23rd, 2011, 02:06 AM
I wish I'd have Ramona Flowers hair but in the blue version!
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=7373&pictureid=97287
I've had the haircut, was only too scared to bleach so I only dyed it black.

Issmene
May 23rd, 2011, 02:26 AM
My hair itself is a dark golden blonde, but I would love it if it was slightly red and maybe a little lighter, so it would be some sort of strawberry blonde :)

Sundial
May 23rd, 2011, 02:27 AM
I like copper and milk tea brown

Ithildae
May 23rd, 2011, 03:15 AM
Purple :cheese: I also like black but it makes me look very pale. And very deep wine red

lilravendark
May 23rd, 2011, 03:33 AM
I love a nice ash blonde and ash brown, also white hair which I have had in the past. Right now I really want ashy colours like a black with silver highlights if that was possible lol

Kisa
May 23rd, 2011, 03:34 AM
I'm pretty happy with my natural hair colour... It's a middletone of brown, it's either light or dark. In summer it lightens up a little wich I think is pretty, and in wintertime it darkens a little though.

I also lo(ooo)ve dark hair. It doesn't matter if it's a dark brown or black colour. I think long, dark hair is so beautiful and kind of mysterious looking.

Neneka
May 23rd, 2011, 03:57 AM
White! I wish my hair would go white when I get older.

Qadupae
May 23rd, 2011, 04:40 AM
So dark reddish brown that it is almost black ^_^

Nicolioli
May 23rd, 2011, 04:55 AM
One of my friends has hip length strawberry blonde hair, and it's so gorgeous! My hair color is naturally a dishwater/ashy blonde, but I wish I had her hair! :( Either that, or auburn/dark red.

Btw, first post. :p

Chetanlaiho
May 23rd, 2011, 05:00 AM
A very very dark brown that appears black (but doesn't have the blue tones to it) and honestly, I want to mix that with platinum blonde streaks xD (much like this: http://stat001.ameba.jp/user_images/20110429/10/angel-rinrin/16/f3/j/t02200401_0314057211193797800.jpg)

I really want to dye my hair in these colours <3 but I'd do the the streaks in my bangs only, don't want to damage my length ^^;

Also lately I've kind of been missing my childhood hair colour which was a very light ash blonde.

Aveyronnaise
May 23rd, 2011, 05:11 AM
I honestly am content with my hair color it has been described as tiger stripe black or by my BFF as 'Cough Syrup' colored. I think I would look really weird with any other color.
I am trying to cope with my impending gray , coming just when I am satisfied with my hair color .
Oh Well.

Gaelle27
May 23rd, 2011, 05:20 AM
I whish it was deep red...my natural colour is medium brown...but I'me not brave and I wont henna it...:D
:pegasus:

Annibelle
May 23rd, 2011, 06:56 AM
This year, I REALLY love the look of blonde hair... think Taylor Swift. <3

elbow chic
May 23rd, 2011, 07:26 AM
I've always nurtured a lust for a cool, very dark brunette. In my mind it will also make me very slender. We all know how those fantasies go. ;)

It's never gonna happen for me-- either the hair or the slenderness. :laugh: I'd never keep it up and every blond I know who dyes her hair a darker color winds up looking like she's going bald as soon as the roots peek thru again. A friend of mine likes to dye her dark blond hair various shades of auburn. It looks good on her, but sometimes I see her and feel alarmed for a minute that her work stress is making her LOSE HER HAIR! omg!

Then it's like, oh, no, she just needs to touch up her roots. :p

KittyLost
May 23rd, 2011, 07:29 AM
Rich chocolate brown, a gorgeous rich shade.

Garnet66
May 23rd, 2011, 07:48 AM
My dream haircolor would be very blonde with pink or purple streaks.

Tiina
May 23rd, 2011, 07:57 AM
I really like my natural hair colour (ashy brown with golden undertones) but lately I've been craving turquoise or pink/purple hair. Probably not gonna happen.

SwordWomanRiona
May 23rd, 2011, 08:18 AM
Red hair, absolutely. A deep copper red is my favourite, but I love darker reds as well. Raven hair comes next.

Tefnut
May 23rd, 2011, 10:18 AM
There isn't really a colour i haven't done. My dream hair would be what i intend to get in the near future anyway as soon as i get more white hairs!.....
http://media.onsugar.com/files/2010/05/20/1/844/8446181/89/lily-munster.jpg

ewhalin
May 23rd, 2011, 10:28 AM
I would LOVE my hair to be a dark auburn. My natural hair color is a medium to dark brown, and I just hennaed yesterday.... so I think I may be on my way to a nice auburn that I'll like. We'll see how it works out in the end! :)

Madora
May 23rd, 2011, 10:35 AM
I'd give my soul to have the gorgeous red gold hair of my idol, American film soprano JEANETTE MacDONALD (1907-1965):

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w225/07Erzbet/461962Jat1962CClavevonnie.jpg

All Natural Mom
May 23rd, 2011, 10:56 AM
I think this says something about who you are, the color we all crave seems to have a meaning for most of us.

It seems to go with the color/stereotype thread I was reading the other day. What traits we perceive in others (that we secretly wish we had) because of their hair color.

I am torn between strawberry blonde (it seems of innocence to me), or a raven black with the blue undertones (mysterious and alluring).

emeraldshade
May 23rd, 2011, 11:15 AM
The same strawberry blond hair I had as a child.