PDA

View Full Version : Pantogar??

Calaelen
May 22nd, 2011, 07:52 PM
Hi all!

I got a tip from a friend the other day, while I was vacationing in Jordan, about a vitamin supplement called Pantogar. We were swapping hair tips :) She said that it has helped her hair immensely with growth and thickness.

I, of course, bought some, and have been on it for 2 days, but am wondering if anyone has heard of it, or has experience with it?? I did a search and came up with no results here, so I thought I'd ask.

It is hair and nail specific, and is said to give amazing results with hair thickness particularly in women with diffuse hair loss.

Here's the website with info. http://www.pantogar.com/en/index.php

I'll be updating as I see results, but this will be some time, as it needs at least a month, and preferably 3-6 months, for effects.

christine1989
May 22nd, 2011, 07:57 PM
Funny you should mention it, I saw this in the suppliment shop when I was picking up some melatonin last week and thought briefly about giving it a try but decided that the pills might be too big for me to swallow and my nails grow annoyingly fast already. The kind I saw looked like it was packaged in a bottle though, not a box. I'll be interested to see what others have to say on this. If it actually works I suppose I could just dump the powder out into some juice....

happybear
May 22nd, 2011, 08:32 PM
I find it weird that the clinical results are not available online unless you make an account and you're a doctor.....

Calaelen
May 23rd, 2011, 09:46 AM
Hey! Is anyone here a doctor?? Maybe you could get into that area for us and tell us how efficient it claims to be?

Don't copy and paste or use direct quotes if so, that might be illegal.

In2wishin
May 23rd, 2011, 10:30 AM
I checked their website and found these ingredients. They are per capsule and they recommend 3 per day.

In order to achieve visible success, it is recommended that Pantogar be ingested for a minimum of 3 months. To achieve lasting success and to keep hair beautiful over time, Pantogar should be used regularly for prolonged periods of time every 6 to 12 months.

60 mg Vitamin B1(Thiamin)
60 mg Calcium D-Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5)
100 mg Vigar-yeast (Brewer's Yeast)
20 mg L-Cystine
20 mg Keratin
20 mg Para-aminobenzoic Acid (PABA)

Calaelen
July 9th, 2011, 09:55 PM
I just thought I'd bump this thread with some results. I've been taking Pantogar as often as I remember for about 2 months now. I haven't noticed a huge growth spurt, but I've also been ill.. That said, I have noticed that this hair specific vitamin has decreased my shedding to almost none, where I'd lose between 25-50 hairs per day before, and had thick hair already, this stuff has got to me to about 4 shed hairs per day or less.... my hair has significantly thickened in this time, and I will be continuing treatment until I have no pills left, I bought a six month supply, but often to forget to take the three a day, so who knows how long it'll last. Updates when I see more results.

Calaelen
August 31st, 2011, 04:45 PM
Just another update. I am convinced this pill does just what it says. Since starting it at the end of may, my hair has significantly thickened. I've gotten about 2.5 inches of growth in this time and the new hair looks, and feels, amazing. Where before I had to wind a large elastic around my hair three times for a tight hold, I can now barley get it wrapped twice.

Also, my nails are growing like crazy and they are stronger, thicker and less prone to breakage than they've ever been. They're actually long, and I like them this way so it's a huge bonus.

All in all, I would definitely recommend this pill to anyone wanting to thicken up their hair and grow long healthy nails. I wouldn't say it makes the hair grow faster though.

Cleopatra18
August 31st, 2011, 05:19 PM
I know and have used this. surprisingly i didn't feel any amazing results as you calaelen. My doctor prescribed them to me when I was suffering from hair loss, along with a shampoo called ecrinal and a hair tonic called elu lipacid. anyway, i took them for about a month or a month and a half if i remember correctly, but i think i was taking only one per day. rarely i would take two. the crazy shedding did not stop until i completely changed the way i took care of my hair a couple of months later( that's when i started my hair journey and joined lhc) I am really impressed with the results you have gotten. I have always wanted to have such minimal hair loss. I might start taking it again. were you sticking to the 3/day regimen? did you make any other changes?

Calaelen
September 1st, 2011, 02:30 PM
I know and have used this. surprisingly i didn't feel any amazing results as you calaelen. My doctor prescribed them to me when I was suffering from hair loss, along with a shampoo called ecrinal and a hair tonic called elu lipacid. anyway, i took them for about a month or a month and a half if i remember correctly, but i think i was taking only one per day. rarely i would take two. the crazy shedding did not stop until i completely changed the way i took care of my hair a couple of months later( that's when i started my hair journey and joined lhc) I am really impressed with the results you have gotten. I have always wanted to have such minimal hair loss. I might start taking it again. were you sticking to the 3/day regimen? did you make any other changes?

I have been taking 3 a day for about 3 months now, and that's the recommended usage. It does say it can take up to three months to see a change, I saw one sooner, but I was also taking the prescribed 3 a day, as often as I remembered to. Lots of days I only took two, and forgot the third dose.

julierockhead
September 1st, 2011, 04:58 PM
:eye:*Keen interest*:face:

I would also be very interested in the clinical information the website denies to us lay people. Is there a doctor in the house? Or perhaps someone has a great relationship with their doc and can consult?