PDA

View Full Version : Can I buy these in Quebec?

Blond On Blond
May 21st, 2011, 01:29 PM
I'll be spending a few weeks in Quebec in June. I have to change planes twice, so I'm not taking any luggage except for a carry-on with essentials (last time my suitcase was lost, and after they found it - 3 days! - some of my stuff was missing :( ). I plan on buying most of my beauty supplies when I get to Quebec.

The place I'll be staying at has a Jean Coutu store nearby. Unfortunately, their website isn't much help when it comes to checking what's available. I need some help! :D

Here is a list of hair stuff I'd like to buy (not all of it, but I'd like to have a selection):

1. Nexxus Therappe Shampoo
2. Garnier Triple Nutrition Conditioner
3. Joico Chelating Shampoo
4. Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm
5. Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo
6. Suave Naturals Coconut Conditioner
7. Suave Professionals Shea Almond Conditioner

I'm already equipped with travel sized goodies and perfumes, so there's no way I can take any of the mentioned above with me even if i transfer them to smaller bottles.

Shany
May 21st, 2011, 06:27 PM
Yes, but they are not available everywhere. I know ''Pharmaprix'' drugstores have them all. Jean Coutu sells some of them. I also found Suave products at Super C (grocery store). In many malls, there's a store selling hair salon quality products to the public (Joico, Matrix, etc.). You can find some of them at Wal-Mart too. You could take a look at Live Clean products (Jean Coutu, Wal-Mart,..), it's SLS free and cone free, but more expensive than Garnier and Suave.

Have fun!!

Blond On Blond
May 21st, 2011, 11:26 PM
Thank you! I checked Google maps and there's no Pharmaprix or Super C in Rouyn-Noranda, but they do have a Wal-Mart. I'll give it a try if I don't find anything I want at Jean Coutu. I'll take a closer look at the Live Clean too, even if I do find Suave/Garnier, I've read plenty about them on this forum.