PDA

View Full Version : My hair feels long!

PiroskaCicu
May 21st, 2011, 07:36 AM
:cheese:
Today, as I was walking up the stairs, my head was bent very slightly back, and I felt the ends of my hair tickled my arm, very close to my elbow, which never happened before.

It's starting to feel "long" now. :D
I'm so happy!

bondeandeebowl
May 21st, 2011, 08:16 AM
Congrats on the growth! I know the feeling, though mine is much shorter than yours I've recently experienced hair brushing new places. It's the best feeling when you are growing out! :D

BLove
May 21st, 2011, 08:20 AM
I love the feeling when I am washing my hair and I have my head leaned back and it touches waste. Can not wait till it is really there.

Melanie Marie
May 21st, 2011, 08:45 AM
Haha, congratulations!! :D It's a great feeling, isn't it?

BTW, your hair is beautiful. It looks so shiny and healthy. :cheese:

Chetanlaiho
May 21st, 2011, 09:03 AM
Haha, I did a little jump when I felt my hair brush my elbow also =D ^^ (and when it tickled my elbow in the front, but I was hunched over quite a bit xD)

jojo
May 21st, 2011, 10:04 AM
aww thats cute! its lovely when your hair reaches parts of never before!

Sundial
May 21st, 2011, 10:21 AM
Yay! It's these little milestones that make you feel motivated to stay on the course :p Keep going!

Braidy
May 21st, 2011, 11:45 AM
Congratulations! I still have quite an end to go before reaching a new milestone, but I imagine it's a great feeling :)

curlymarcia
May 21st, 2011, 12:08 PM
OMG elbow lenght sounds pretty long for me. Congratulations girl :)

growingpains
May 21st, 2011, 01:35 PM
Awesome! I've had a few of those lately too, but for me it's been more of an "uh oh" sorta moment. For example, the other day I bent over to pick up something beside the toilet and my hair almost fell in the water. Or, when cooking, I can no longer wear my hair down safely as if I lean over to reach the back element my hair gets in the food/heat. Lol