PDA

View Full Version : Microfiber hair towel

pixiestar
May 21st, 2011, 01:19 AM
http://www.suntekstore.co.uk/1pc-magic-hair__drying-towel-microfiber-head-wrap-absorbent-random-color.html

I was searching for microfiber hair towels, and came across this site above. I thought I would share as its free shipping worldwide and I thought they were good value:D
I've not bought yet:D Just wanted to get your thoughts and share:D

Mesmerise
May 21st, 2011, 01:22 AM
Looks great! I will definitely keep that in mind, cause I've been looking for a microfibre hair towel.

pixiestar
May 21st, 2011, 01:36 AM
I've now googled some reviews of this site, very mixed reviews. Some good:) But some bad, some customers have had their card used.
MODS can you delete this tread please. I don't want lhc's using it just in case.
THANK YOU

Chetanlaiho
May 21st, 2011, 06:18 AM
Hmm too bad about the bad reviews, I've been looking for one of these for a while >_< ah well, I'll just stick with my newly discovered t shirt regime ^^

Fairlight63
May 21st, 2011, 06:51 AM
It is in the United Kingdom & I am in the USA - I don't understand their money amounts. Prices do look good but I don't know how to convert them to American $.

bella77
May 21st, 2011, 07:18 AM
I bought some from my supermarket and some from the dollar store. Not meant for hair, but handtowels/kitchen towels- and I LOVE THEM!!! They do a great job of drying my hair.

Hiriel
May 21st, 2011, 07:22 AM
It is in the United Kingdom & I am in the USA - I don't understand their money amounts. Prices do look good but I don't know how to convert them to American $.

Enter "[price] GBP in USD" into Google, and it will convert it for you :)
Same goes for feet to metres, ounces to litres etc. Google is great.

justgreen
May 21st, 2011, 07:56 AM
I have a towel similar to this (http://www.amazon.com/Aquis-Doggie-Dryer-Microfiber-55-Inches/dp/B000AMBEVM/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1305984534&sr=8-4), especially in size. Yes, it's a dog towel but I've been using it every time I wash my hair for almost five years and it's still looks fairly new. Mine is off white. The towels posted in the original post are way too small if you have long hair.

Sophiawavyhair
May 21st, 2011, 08:03 AM
CVS, Walgreens, Sallys, sell microfiber towels. I got mine from CVS

Sookie
May 21st, 2011, 08:16 AM
Thanks for sharing! I live in Europe :P And the price is awesome :D

embee
May 21st, 2011, 10:30 AM
I have a towel similar to this (http://www.amazon.com/Aquis-Doggie-Dryer-Microfiber-55-Inches/dp/B000AMBEVM/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1305984534&sr=8-4), especially in size. Yes, it's a dog towel but I've been using it every time I wash my hair for almost five years and it's still looks fairly new. Mine is off white. The towels posted in the original post are way too small if you have long hair.

Justy, did you get your towel in that LHC group order all those years ago? DrBlue organized it, if I remember right, and they were dog towels but big enough for LHC people! ;) My towel is a dog towel, off white, and I also have been using it for years and years, it's great, and it was part of that group order. Now I wish I'd bought two. But I had no clue if it would be good or not, and no extra money.

The towel must be big enough, that's the problem with regular bath towels - they're too narrow for hair towels, I find.

nazzooyzo
May 21st, 2011, 10:33 AM
i bought one from the 99p store! Works well