PDA

View Full Version : The 9 Best Conditioners according to Yahoo

ericthegreat
May 19th, 2011, 09:00 PM
I saw this article on my Yahoo homepage and just had to click on it!

http://shopping.yahoo.com/articles/yshoppingarticles/604/the-9-best-conditioners-for-all-hair-types/

They picked out 9 of the best conditioners according to consumer reviews. Among that list are LHC favorites like Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition and Nexxus. Also on that list is one of my personal favorites, Frederic Fekkai's Brilliant Glossing conditioner, altho that one is quite expensive at over $30 a bottle. I'm glad they came out with this list!

|Xei
May 19th, 2011, 09:07 PM
Thank you for sharing! It's helpful how the conditioners are categorized.

Hotrox
May 19th, 2011, 09:23 PM
Oh thanks for the link

Just adding a few to my 'wanting to try' list. I was pleased to see the GTN one up there, it is very good and for a reasonable price too :)

Sundial
May 19th, 2011, 09:30 PM
Thanks for sharing! :flower:

christine1989
May 19th, 2011, 09:32 PM
Great link! I used to use the old Paul Mitchell shampoo/conditioner when I was little and it really was a good one (expensive though!) The Garnier seems to get great reviews from alot of LHCers but most all of their products give my hair major buildup.

luxepiggy
May 19th, 2011, 09:43 PM
Cool, thanks for posting! I always see that Nexxus mask and I've almost bought it several times - I think next time I see it I'll bring a tub home for a little experiment! (^(oo)^)

owlathena
May 19th, 2011, 11:42 PM
Interesting! I have some evolvh products that I haven't used in a while. maybe I should give them another go?

thanks for sharing!