PDA

View Full Version : Hair Epiphany!

Kristamommyx3
May 19th, 2011, 11:54 AM
Just yesterday, I solved the mystery I've been wondering about for the last year...I get this curious looking bunched up part along the left side of the back of my hair, like a fluffy nest. My hair generally is never the least frizzy, so it really stands out. It never once has happened on the right side. I for the life of me, haven't had a clue why? I have always treated it nicely and I could not figure it out, why was that happening? Oh and it always seemed to happen in public, too! Well, can you guess what it is? My seatbelt! I caught it in the act yesterday! It goes across my shoulder right where my hair naturally falls forward, and since my hair has gotten longer, it apparently has been basically backcombing it the whole time I'm driving. Lol. So, today, I put all of my hair to the right, and what do you know...no crazy bag lady bird's nest! Just had to share! :D

Sabriel
May 19th, 2011, 12:00 PM
Ahaha that's so funny! Glad you figured it out! I love wearing my hair down and it's gotten caught sooo many times on seatbelts and even in car doors. :eyebrows: I can't help but laugh at myself when that happens.

Jean Stuart
May 19th, 2011, 12:02 PM
Love those aha moments.

весна
May 19th, 2011, 12:46 PM
Funny, but helpful since I'm a driver too and I wouldn't want my hair to get caught up in that too. :D

mizk5110
May 19th, 2011, 12:53 PM
ROTFL! At least you know what it's coming from! Try to remember to do that BEFORE you shut the door, especially on windy days. My hair is just below BSL now, and I am forever shutting it in the car door!! (or in the window if I'm not paying attention when I roll it up)