PDA

View Full Version : Goody Spin Pins

DreamDance
May 19th, 2011, 09:21 AM
I just wanted to say to anyone who hasn't tried them - they work. I was really concerned because I have APL length with chin length layers and very fine hair so my styles never stay up for more than an hour. I put my hair up at 5:30 (3 hours ago) and my bun is as tight as it was when I first put it up. Here's to hoping it holds all day!

lapina
May 19th, 2011, 09:29 AM
I LOVE these! It is the only contraption that will hold my hair up!

MaryLA
May 19th, 2011, 09:29 AM
I was wondering about those pins. Thanks for posting that. I'll have to buy some and try them myself!

Chetanlaiho
May 19th, 2011, 09:53 AM
They're the only thing that'll keep my hair up during my ballet class xD Sticks work until we get to the jumping part, then they fall out xD

reneemichelle
May 19th, 2011, 11:14 AM
They are my absolute favourite! I was really impressed with how well they stay put, now I just have to work on not misplacing them.

Dorothy
May 19th, 2011, 03:08 PM
I love the spin pins. I was finding that making buns with hairsticks made my crown sore, the bit of hair I secure them to is pulled a lot.

With the spin pins, I'm catching 10 different bits of hair, and that evenly distributes the weight of my bun - no sore crown.

Barbie Diamond
May 19th, 2011, 03:40 PM
They do work on lighter hair (my daughter) but they tend to pull with my heavier hair.

Allybean
May 19th, 2011, 03:51 PM
I love spin pins! They keep my super thick, APL hair up until I want them to come down. The only problem I had with them was that my layers were sticking out everywhere, I looked like a cactus.

My mom likes them, too, for her thin, shoulder-length hair! I like that the spin pins are something that work for multiple types of hair and lengths.

dulce
May 19th, 2011, 04:25 PM
How many should you use at a time? I tried 2 with my almost waist medium thickness hair and it wouldn't keep the bun up.

Jean Stuart
May 19th, 2011, 04:28 PM
They work great for me. I bought the regular and love them. I also bought the minis for half ups but have not used them yet.

Eire
May 19th, 2011, 05:20 PM
I picked some up a couple days ago. They're the best product for buns! Definitely a favorite when hair sticks would clash with my outfit :)

DreamDance
May 19th, 2011, 07:04 PM
How many should you use at a time? I tried 2 with my almost waist medium thickness hair and it wouldn't keep the bun up.

I'm using two to keep up a french braid that I tucked under, when I was playing with buns it took one or two, but I have APL hair and many layers, you may need more.

Lux88
May 19th, 2011, 08:05 PM
I LOVE my spin pins :)