PDA

View Full Version : Actually feeling longer today....(pic)...

Debra83
May 18th, 2011, 11:25 PM
....until I went to look in the BSL to waist thread!!! :o

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6238&pictureid=103203

pixiestar
May 18th, 2011, 11:31 PM
I love your waves:D and your sock bun curls in your album:D

Mesmerise
May 18th, 2011, 11:58 PM
Oooh it's even worse when you visit the classic to knee thread! I feel like I have the shortest hair when I go look there :D.

Of course, it is great when you "graduate" to a new thread, so of course you're getting longer. It's just relative. I think it's probably an idea to go back and visit the shoulder to APL, or APL to BSL sometimes!

Sundial
May 19th, 2011, 12:30 AM
But it does motivate you on your hair growing journey, doesn't it? ;)

annieangel149
May 19th, 2011, 01:53 AM
you have very pretty hair :D

i cant wait to get to your length!

jojo
May 19th, 2011, 06:24 AM
woo hoo! your so near bsl and your such a fast grower!

AmericanWoman
May 19th, 2011, 06:52 AM
....until I went to look in the BSL to waist thread!!! :o

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6238&pictureid=103203

Just think quality, not quanity. By the time you get there, it'll be in good shape.

BLove
May 19th, 2011, 07:21 AM
Before you know it you will be there

Kome
May 19th, 2011, 08:25 AM
Very pretty, but yeah... the more I look at pictures on this website, the shorter my hair feels. Haha.

Debra83
May 19th, 2011, 09:12 AM
Thanks everybody!!!

Yeah, those other pics in the longer hair threads sure are inspiring! Can't wait to reach waist!!!

wvgemini
May 19th, 2011, 09:49 AM
Very pretty! I know what you mean about the longer hair. I think I have officially changed my goal from waist to classic :o Just to try it out.

Debra83
May 19th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Very pretty! I know what you mean about the longer hair. I think I have officially changed my goal from waist to classic :o Just to try it out.

Thanks! My original goal has always been waist, but since I've been on LHC, I'm toying with the idea of growing to waist as quickly as possible, maintaining there for a little bit (until I'm happy with my ends), and then MAYBE progressing to hip. I don't believe I've ever been to hip before, and if I was, I wasn't as in to my hair growing long before as I am now (can you spell OBSESSION everyone?). I figure with hip, I might live through it at that length (I'm pretty accident prone). Anything longer will probably get stuck in things (clothing, elevators, doors, etc.). I'm only at BSL, and I've already closed it in the car door twice, and when df and I are snuggling, I always seem to get caught in his watch!

annieangel149
May 19th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Thanks! My original goal has always been waist, but since I've been on LHC, I'm toying with the idea of growing to waist as quickly as possible, maintaining there for a little bit (until I'm happy with my ends), and then MAYBE progressing to hip. I don't believe I've ever been to hip before, and if I was, I wasn't as in to my hair growing long before as I am now (can you spell OBSESSION everyone?). I figure with hip, I might live through it at that length (I'm pretty accident prone). Anything longer will probably get stuck in things (clothing, elevators, doors, etc.). I'm only at BSL, and I've already closed it in the car door twice, and when df and I are snuggling, I always seem to get caught in his watch!

:D :rollin:

my hair got caught in DH'S zipper lastnight! ...... and just before you let your imagination's get the better of you :eyebrows: .... it was his hoodie zipper!!! :D

ALYSSA
May 19th, 2011, 05:11 PM
i totally know how you feel! im at waist and i feel like my hair is the shortest thing ever! and people with hair shorter than mine seems so much longer. i love your waves. i wish i hd waves. even though i feel like my hair is short here at TLHC im so addicted! haha

elbow chic
May 19th, 2011, 09:34 PM
Your hair looks great, Debra! Very, very healthy and beautiful. :D

Something about LHC gives a person the Hair Bug. There should be a disclaimer for newbies.

I really thought I would be content at BSL, but...

Debra83
May 20th, 2011, 12:32 AM
:D :rollin:

my hair got caught in DH'S zipper lastnight! ...... and just before you let your imagination's get the better of you :eyebrows: .... it was his hoodie zipper!!! :D

WAY TOO LATE!!!! My imagination got the better of me at the word ZIPPER!!!!!! :D:D:D:rollin:

i totally know how you feel! im at waist and i feel like my hair is the shortest thing ever! and people with hair shorter than mine seems so much longer. i love your waves. i wish i hd waves. even though i feel like my hair is short here at TLHC im so addicted! haha

?!!!!????!!!! You're at waist and you STILL feel "short"!?! There is no help for me then!

Your hair looks great, Debra! Very, very healthy and beautiful. :D

Something about LHC gives a person the Hair Bug. There should be a disclaimer for newbies.

I really thought I would be content at BSL, but... Thank you, and......

...TOTALLY!!! They should have a warning posted on the registration page!!!!!!

UltraBella
May 20th, 2011, 12:55 AM
Your hair is looking so long, it's a big difference ! Yay !!!!!! Very pretty :)

Debra83
May 20th, 2011, 01:41 AM
Your hair is looking so long, it's a big difference ! Yay !!!!!! Very pretty :)

Thank you!!! Welcome home, by the way!!! Missed you!!! :D