View Full Version : tresemme moisture rich

angela123
May 16th, 2011, 07:53 PM
use to be my old poo and condish (years ago) well i forgot all about it and back then my hair was nice and grew super fast and everyone always asked me how come my hair grew so fast.. well i have finally found my poo and condish again.. i cwc tho! i absolutely love the moisture rich line.. i was told at work today my hair looked "lushed" that she just wanted to touch it! my hair does feel softer and looks more shiny to me! doesnt feel dried out and nasty feeling!

alyanna
May 16th, 2011, 09:21 PM
I've just started experimenting with Tresemme Naturals nourishing moisture conditioner for CO washing. It feels really nice on the hair. Have you ever tried the Naturals line?

Copasetic
May 16th, 2011, 09:57 PM
I'm a big fan of Tresseme. I have tried a few of their products, and they always work out well for me. I really like their curl shaping milk.

Madora
May 16th, 2011, 10:53 PM
I found the Tresemme Naturals conditioner with Aloe/Avocado (no sillicones) to be very effective. It has a light scent (which is a Godsend for my sensitive sinuses and a very little bit goes a long way (and I dilute it at that). Very happy with the results! (with thanks to LHC members who reviewed it in the Reviews section!)

Aliped
May 16th, 2011, 11:04 PM
I've just started experimenting with Tresemme Naturals nourishing moisture conditioner for CO washing. It feels really nice on the hair. Have you ever tried the Naturals line?

I love the naturals line :)

|Xei
May 16th, 2011, 11:18 PM
Good for you! I'm glad you found something that works so well for you.

Tresemme seems to be pretty consistent in the quality of their products, from what I've experienced. I've used their heat protectant and hairspray in the past, and both worked very well. Before I went sulphate-free and cone-free, I've used their volume S&C. The shampoo was fairly average, but the conditioner was good. It gave a lot of slip, which made detangling very easy. Tresemme doesn't cost a lot either, and there is a lot of product.

Right now, I'm using the Naturals Moisturizing conditioner for the occasional co-wash (I S&C every other day, but in the case that my hair got greasy too quickly, and I needed to wash in between, then I'd co-wash). It gets my hair very clean without too much scrubbing, and like Madora said, a little goes a long way.

jojo
May 17th, 2011, 08:43 AM
I love the moisture rich line, though it does weigh down my hair a little. I recently discovered the tresseme line again and like them a lot!

alyanna
May 17th, 2011, 02:38 PM
I found the Tresemme Naturals conditioner with Aloe/Avocado (no sillicones) to be very effective. It has a light scent (which is a Godsend for my sensitive sinuses and a very little bit goes a long way (and I dilute it at that). Very happy with the results! (with thanks to LHC members who reviewed it in the Reviews section!)

EXACTLY Madora! I love that it doesn't smell "creamy". That kind of scent makes me unable to breathe. The aloe/avocado, it's called Nourishing Moisture, is practically scentless. Very nice. And I dilute a bit too.

I love the moisture rich line, though it does weigh down my hair a little. I recently discovered the tresseme line again and like them a lot!

Jojo, I'm finding the same thing. I would like something a tad lighter, but I love everything else about this conditioner that I'm not in too much of a hurry to go look for another product. But I think I will need to eventually.

jojo
May 17th, 2011, 06:03 PM
[QUOTE=

Jojo, I'm finding the same thing. I would like something a tad lighter, but I love everything else about this conditioner that I'm not in too much of a hurry to go look for another product. But I think I will need to eventually.[/QUOTE]

Try diluting it, its much better!

alyanna
May 17th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Oh I do :)
About a tablespoon of condish to 1/4c shower water. Makes it nice and foamy, just like washing with shampoo.

I get soft, shiny beautiful hair, but a bit limp.