PDA

View Full Version : yay!!!!!! I have virgin hair at last!!!!!

annieangel149
May 16th, 2011, 03:55 PM
...... so today i had my trim and all the damage is gone! what you see in the following pic is hair with no dye, no straightening, no hairdryer, no hairspray, gel or any other products. Just no cone shampoo,condish,coconut oil and sweet almond oil. nothing else!! :)

the only thing is that my hair is shorter :( ! i miss my UBL! Its back to shoulder length :( !!!!

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x374/annieangel149/Rachelhair160511006.jpg

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x374/annieangel149/Rachelhair160511016.jpg

Tiina
May 16th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Looks nice and healthy! :) Keep taking good care of it and you'll be longer than you were before you know it.

tigr
May 16th, 2011, 04:19 PM
Wonderful! I like the color! Enjoy your virgin hair!

WittyWordsmith
May 16th, 2011, 04:21 PM
Looks great, and oh-so-stylish!

spidermom
May 16th, 2011, 04:25 PM
Now you're ready to grow-grow-grow! You have a very pretty natural color.

annieangel149
May 16th, 2011, 04:30 PM
awww guys!you r the best ever! thanks for your support and kindness! i have never S&Ded in my life so i look forward to learning how to do that lol! and im not going back to the hairdresser for a long time! I do have a good hairdresser but i nearly have a panic attack every time i go :D!!!

caiti42
May 16th, 2011, 04:58 PM
Jealous....

That's gorgeous!

Tatybird
May 16th, 2011, 05:04 PM
Congrats! I like your hair color!
Now when you have your virgin hair back, all you need is just to grow it as long as you wish.

jojo
May 16th, 2011, 05:22 PM
beautiful hair

Jcv-Shelley
May 16th, 2011, 05:27 PM
So pretty! Congrats :)

annieangel149
May 16th, 2011, 05:27 PM
beautiful hair

awwww jojo! i love your hair! :o

ange1ito
May 16th, 2011, 05:42 PM
it looks lovely and healthy, lol the things we do.

annieangel149
May 16th, 2011, 05:44 PM
okay.... omg! this is bad!!! im afraid to lie on my virgin hair tonight cos i couldn't get a silk/satin pillow case where i live! :/

alyanna
May 16th, 2011, 06:34 PM
okay.... omg! this is bad!!! im afraid to lie on my virgin hair tonight cos i couldn't get a silk/satin pillow case where i live! :/

LOL! Awww, don't worry! Virgin hair is a lot more resilient than dyed and blowfried hair. You'll be fine (until you get ahold of a satin pillow case that is) :D

Honestly, your hair is really pretty. Beautiful color and it looks really healthy. Doesn't make you wonder why you wanted to mess with it in the first place?

(coming from a highlighted, layered mess)

vanillabones
May 16th, 2011, 06:40 PM
Your hair color is so beautiful :D congrats on virgin hair!! I'm truly jealous!

growingpains
May 16th, 2011, 07:19 PM
Looks healthy!! And very straight! How long do you want to grow??

luthein
May 16th, 2011, 07:38 PM
Your natural hair color is great! I might be biased; it's close to my own. And nice shine :cool:

Mesmerise
May 16th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Wonderful! I can't wait to have virgin hair (well virgin + henna hair lol).

I think it's funny that the more we learn about hair care, the more we fuss over things like a silk pillowcase and the less likely we are to let something bad touch our hair :) Although with virgin hair, it's so much more robust that such measures probably aren't all that important.

I wasn't really anti-heat before coming to LHC (although I'd decided to dump the chemical dye), but within a few days I decided I wasn't going to straighten it again... and it's nice to know that the virgin hair I've got has never had heat touch it!

HintOfMint
May 16th, 2011, 09:04 PM
What a great feeling, right? And your natural hair color is BEAUTIFUL!

zirena
May 16th, 2011, 09:26 PM
It looks great, lovely natural colour!

cinemax
May 16th, 2011, 09:31 PM
You have very pretty hair. Women spend lots of money to get color like yours. Happy growing.

runaway177
May 16th, 2011, 10:06 PM
Yay to the virgin hair! Congratulations! Your hair looks lovely!

fairystar32
May 16th, 2011, 10:12 PM
Its beautiful xxx

MrsGuther
May 16th, 2011, 10:42 PM
Your hair looks beautiful, and very healthy. :)

pixiestar
May 17th, 2011, 12:42 AM
Beautiful colour and condition, congrats on having virgin hair:D

Phexlyn
May 17th, 2011, 12:49 AM
Your hair looks great! Very beautiful colour :flower:

Joliebaby
May 17th, 2011, 12:59 AM
You have fabulous natural color and your hair looks so cute and stylish! And it's longer than shoulder!
How many inches of natural hair did you have when you chopped? How long had you been growing out your natural color?
I'm in the same boat, growing out color since last summer, but I only have 4-5" natural hair and I imagine yours is 7-8" and I'd end up with a pixie..

This is inspirational to me:D
I'm going to have a trim in an hour, but just to tidy up my self-butchered layers. My hair is an inch from waist so I'd lose a lot of length too doing this, but I imagine I might do it when the roots get long enough!!!

beccababesx
May 17th, 2011, 02:15 AM
Beautiful hair... Take good care of it! I wish I had the courage to cut off all my damaged ends!

annieangel149
May 17th, 2011, 03:02 AM
You have fabulous natural color and your hair looks so cute and stylish! And it's longer than shoulder!
How many inches of natural hair did you have when you chopped? How long had you been growing out your natural color?
I'm in the same boat, growing out color since last summer, but I only have 4-5" natural hair and I imagine yours is 7-8" and I'd end up with a pixie..

This is inspirational to me:D
I'm going to have a trim in an hour, but just to tidy up my self-butchered layers. My hair is an inch from waist so I'd lose a lot of length too doing this, but I imagine I might do it when the roots get long enough!!!

i cant wait to have hair as long and beautiful as yours!

i had been growing out damage from years of perming. i havent been loosing loads of length cos its been shoulder for quite a few years (my hair needed regular trims so its been a bit arggghh i havent had a chance to just grow!) but when i went to have my hair trimmed yesterday it was a bit sad cos i was getting close to APL :)

thanku again for all your support and encouragement! i wouldn't have got this far without you guys :cool:

bunzfan
May 17th, 2011, 03:06 AM
That's a great cut you've had and your hair colour is beautiful.

|Xei
May 17th, 2011, 04:03 AM
Congratulations on having entirely virgin hair again!
I love your hair colour, and your hair cut looks lovely too. It seems like you can do a lot with it.

terpentyna
May 17th, 2011, 04:47 AM
Gorgeous color, really!

ooo
May 17th, 2011, 06:17 AM
Congrats, I remember the feeling of virgin hair! Hope you keep it up :)

racrane
May 17th, 2011, 10:31 AM
Gorgeous hair! I'm annoyed I dyed my hair because now it's not as healthy. This is great inspiration though! :)

LadieRyrie
May 17th, 2011, 01:05 PM
I know how you feel. I'm trying to get rid of damage and I'm due for a trim next month. My hair will probably be close to SL again--GRRR!--and knee length is sooooo far awaaay. *cries*

phoepha
May 17th, 2011, 01:09 PM
Congratulations!! Your hair looks great: and do not worry about the length: now, when all the damage is gone it will be much easier to grow it out!

KittyLost
May 18th, 2011, 01:42 AM
Congratulations! It looks great.

Qadupae
May 18th, 2011, 04:07 AM
Aw annie, its ok to be back at SL, at least your virgin hair looks soooo nice and shiny ^_^

Katze
May 18th, 2011, 04:28 AM
Wow, it looks so good! Now you can start over with shiny, pretty, smooth hair and can be happy you have a lovely color, too.

thanks for sharing!

Colourful
May 18th, 2011, 09:28 AM
Very beautiful. I also like your hair colour. :)

annieangel149
May 18th, 2011, 11:40 AM
wow! you guys are just too kind! thankyou! xx <3 xx :)

reneemichelle
May 19th, 2011, 05:14 PM
This is amazing! I am trying really hard to follow in your footsteps; I can't wait to have a full head of virgin hair.

ALYSSA
May 19th, 2011, 05:27 PM
i agree! im in love with the cut what did you ask for?? your hair is super pretty congrats on having virgin hair maybe one day ill get there

BrunetteBeauty
May 19th, 2011, 06:01 PM
Gorgeous Hair and Face! What a beautiful natural blonde!

annieangel149
May 20th, 2011, 01:59 AM
i agree! im in love with the cut what did you ask for?? your hair is super pretty congrats on having virgin hair maybe one day ill get there

hi :)

.... well i got the hairdresser to cut my bangs a little shorter cos if they get too long (to about jaw line it seems to just kind of drag my face down! i just think that bangs around my cheek line suit my face better! i also asked for layers cos my hair is very straight so i just think my face suits layers better! Although im growing my hair LONG now i think i will continue to have layers cut into it! This style of cut has got the damage out which is good! If i did not go with a more layered cut i would still have some damage in there!

palmikko
May 20th, 2011, 02:03 AM
Your natural hair color is lovely!
I need to cut the damaged parts of my hair out as well, but I don't have the heart to it just yet, so kudos for having the courage!

annieangel149
May 20th, 2011, 02:06 AM
Gorgeous Hair and Face! What a beautiful natural blonde!

:o thankyou!

people say i look younger than i am! im 39 in september but i dont think i do!! arghhh! im getting old!! :p and as for my natural colour its so sweet of you to compliment me on it! I actually struggle to like it cos i use to be such a light blonde and i miss my blonder locks! As i have got older my hair has got darker!!! but i would rather it stay in good condition and learn to accept and love my colour rather than dye it lighter! im sure i could lighten it with natural products that wont damage my hair! that will probably be my next experiment!! :D

Ishje
May 20th, 2011, 02:18 AM
it looks amazing ^^ I am sure the length will get back eventually, now you can make a fresh start with 100&#37; healthy hair ^^

gogirlanime
May 20th, 2011, 09:59 AM
ooooh your natural blonde color is really nice! Good job on the patience doing that. You'll get your length back in no time :) I'm trying to do the same, but I'm only at 1 1/2 inches of that right now :/

sunnydays
May 20th, 2011, 10:48 AM
oooo well done on having all virgin hair!!!! How long did it take to cut grow out may i ask?

annieangel149
May 20th, 2011, 11:55 AM
oooo well done on having all virgin hair!!!! How long did it take to cut grow out may i ask?

since last may i had been growing out damaged hair from perming! :) It felt like forever for me but i guess that was quite quick growth! DH saiys my hair grows fast!

sunnydays
May 20th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Wow that is quick, mine only grown about 1cm a month, I am hoping it maybe quicker in the summer.

BrightEyes
May 20th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Wow, your hair is beautiful!!! Thanks so much for sharing, it's such a motivation when I have so much damage that I need to grow out (well first I have to commit to completely stopping the damage, that seems to be the hardest part lol). Great job!!!!