PDA

View Full Version : Fun Fragrances for Hair. What Do You Use?

KatiSasha
May 16th, 2011, 02:47 PM
Hi all! I found this awesome website and couldn't wait to share with you! www.wellingtonfragrance.com (http://www.wellingtonfragrance.com) Not only do they have a ton of oils to choose from, but they also have designer fragrance blends!

My signature scent is D&G Light Blue and I bought a 1/2 oz vile to test it out, it smells exactly the same!! Now at $1.52 you cannot beat the price! I only need a couple of drops, so the vile is gonna last me forever! Plus, you could put it in your hair on your non-washing days and match it to your fragrance without drying out the hair and so many more things :)

To me this was an awesome find, what do you use to scent your hair?

DreamDance
May 16th, 2011, 03:53 PM
I use hibiscus or lavender oil. If i have extra cash when I order my oils I'll use rose oil once and a while.

MafiaPrincess
May 16th, 2011, 07:39 PM
Wow, there are so many to choose from... I'm not sure how I've even choose like even 'just'15 1/2 ounce scents..

Pumpkin
May 16th, 2011, 08:08 PM
Thanks for sharing!! :)

CareBear
May 16th, 2011, 08:09 PM
Currently my coconut oil is fragranced with an aveda shampure dupe. (love it!) And I make my shampoo up with whatever strikes my fancy, currently apple jack and peel. yum! Dh thought the bathroom smelled so good after my shower he was tempted to use my shampoo. I also adore lemon verbena, and one called sparkling snowflake. Most of my fo's are from WSP

HintOfMint
May 16th, 2011, 08:56 PM
What a great find! I had some perfume oils from the body shop that I would mix into my oil, but I haven't done that in a while. Not sure how long the scent lasted on my hair. Usually the scent from my conditioner lasts the longest and overpowers whatever product I use, alas. Maybe add scent to the conditioner... there's a thought.

FarmGirl
May 16th, 2011, 09:36 PM
I use pine or spruce, as I live in a heavily forested area and my hair kinda already smells like that anyways... ;) haha. I just drop 2 or 3 drops of the oil onto my boar bristle brush and brush away. It smells heavenly when I'm done :)