PDA

View Full Version : Hair Comedy with Lucy

Nenyath
May 16th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Just thought I'd cheer you up, I do love Lucy and this episode is quite priceless! As far as hair treatment goes, it isn't half bad, the method is a bit overdone but the ingredients are nice! Not sure it'll make his hair grow, but it sure will make it shiny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daK5OcfS4XQ&feature=related

Enjoy!

Happy hair,
- Nen :p

islandboo
May 16th, 2011, 09:47 AM
Cute :D He must be even more desperate than I am to be willing to go through that again!

SolSara
May 16th, 2011, 11:16 AM
Is this the place where I tell people that my awesome hair comes from washing with an egg mixed with a tea spoon of vinegar and a table spoon of oil once a week? :p

Chetanlaiho
May 16th, 2011, 11:34 AM
Haha, I was watching that and thinking
'hey oil, that makes sense'
'vinegar as a DT? Really?'
'Hmm I've done eggs, but with a heat cap wouldn't that bake the eggs?' xD

Catladyintown
May 16th, 2011, 12:30 PM
Nenyath thank you so much I had a good laugh this morning. I also love Lucy.:D

Magicknthenight
May 16th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Lol Really enjoyed this video thanks for posting. :D So messy! Haha yea pretty sure even really warm water could have made the eggs act funky. It'll probably have made the hair shiny but the scalp just confused hah. Posted it to my Facebook. I've used eggs, oil, and vinegar quite a bit. Even one of my poo bars is the egg, honey, and beer one. If only they knew people actually do use these things on a normal basis :P Not many people in my life know what i use but most of them know about my hair obsession to a point. DBF will probably get a kick out of it since he knows I use things like that on my hair all the time ^__^

Fairlight63
May 16th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Thanks for posting that, that was so funny! What we go through to have beautiful hair, :p