PDA

View Full Version : What hair colour do you prefer?

BeccaAngel
May 14th, 2011, 08:33 PM
On you or others, whichever you choose.:)

p.s. sorry if this is repeated

TheMechaGinger
May 14th, 2011, 08:38 PM
I like red on me, and I love the look of black and silver/white on others

HintOfMint
May 14th, 2011, 09:20 PM
I chose black, red, platinum blonde, blue black, and silver/white. I like extremes, what can I say?

Mesmerise
May 14th, 2011, 09:26 PM
I picked black, red and blonde. Maybe this is cause I'm naturally a brunette lol! Me at the moment is red and will stay that way, cause I can do it easily with henna. However, in the past my hair has been blonde and black. I found black a little easier as the regrowth didn't look as bad as it did when I was blonde, and the blonde fried my hair more. However since I'm going chemical free from now on, henna is my hair color of choice ;)

invisiblebabe
May 14th, 2011, 09:35 PM
I prefer some variation of warm blonde on me. Right now it is a medium-to-dark golden blonde base with some light blonde highlights in the top layer.

I love the look of naturally red or strawberry blonde hair, on others :)

aspartame gram
May 14th, 2011, 09:39 PM
Haha! I think everyone prefers red, for the most part. Henna looks so lovely on others! My hair grows way too quickly, thought, and I can see my blonde roots too soon for me to actually commit to anything. I tried salon dying my blonde hair red, and the dye simply washed out. I'm basically back to my natural color, I kid you not.

I also love dark, shiny hair. It's beautiful and I wish I had this!

Ciridae
May 14th, 2011, 10:19 PM
Like everybody else, I love red - but I also love dark chocolate brown... blacks with depth and shimmer and gorgeous grey/white hair. So pretty!

Qamar
May 14th, 2011, 11:13 PM
Where's purple? ;)

Tiina
May 14th, 2011, 11:15 PM
On me - Everything except black and blue black. Because I look so awesome anyway. :cool:

On others - All above + all the colours of the rainbow.

krissykins
May 14th, 2011, 11:20 PM
I'm surprised how many people like red. I thought blonde would be the most popular.

I'm a fan of reddish browns personally :D

BeccaAngel
May 14th, 2011, 11:43 PM
Where's purple? ;)
didn't have enough spots to put purple, sorry. but if that's your choice of colour, then Awesome!:)

Qamar
May 15th, 2011, 12:21 AM
I chose red, since auburn is my base colour, but I adore the purple I've had for a good seven years now.

Rini
May 15th, 2011, 12:53 AM
Come on Silver!!!!!

Freki
May 15th, 2011, 12:59 AM
I voted red... although I don't know if you meant this color red:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/LupineLullaby/DSC00663.jpg

Although, I do love henna and the auburn it makes the length of my hair.

But my all time favorite is blue.

Sophie.Bold
May 15th, 2011, 01:03 AM
I like colors that looked good with girl's complexion, for myself Im brunette skin, I prefer colours that could happen naturally, so shades of dark brown, I like dark blonde on european looking girls...

:)

beccababesx
May 15th, 2011, 05:12 AM
I think all hair colours are beautiful if they are well cared for and loved. I put brunette but I'm slightly biased as a brownhair!

CoconutLover
May 15th, 2011, 05:16 AM
I chose red and blonde.
I prefer blonde on myself, but I can't help but admire beautifully long red hair.

Having said all that, I think long, healthy hair in any colour is beautiful!

Lilli
May 15th, 2011, 07:12 AM
I voted red. I love my hair color (dark blonde), but if I didn't love it, I would be red in a second.

KlarissaD
May 15th, 2011, 07:38 AM
I prefer red on myself, but have no preference when it comes to others.

Blandine
May 15th, 2011, 07:40 AM
Natural hair colour, whichever it is - looks best on most people.

Firefly
May 15th, 2011, 07:52 AM
I love red hair. I've always thought it was such a beautiful color. Of course I've seen gorgeous black, blonde, brunette, and silver hairs that were fantastic, but for me personally there's just something about red. I have a lot of natural red that especially comes out in the summer, but nothing like the deep, rich red I've always admired on others.

CrystalStar
May 15th, 2011, 08:04 AM
Red hair, it's very eye catching. :)

KayBee
May 15th, 2011, 08:07 AM
I picked red. I always colored mine red up until a couple of years ago when I decided to stop coloring my hair. My niece has gorgeous auburn hair. When she was about 5 or 6 my mother and I took her for a haircut and the hairdresser actually asked us if we dyed her hair because it was such a beautiful color. I wanted to ask her "Are you out of your mind, who the heck dyes a young child's hair?" but I refrained, haha.

metricfuture
May 15th, 2011, 08:08 AM
I voted red, platinum blonde and dark brown, as out of all the colors my hair has been, they suited me the best. Of course, since my hair is naturally red, you can imagine how horrific my roots looked when I strayed that far from mother nature. The upkeep was far too tedious to keep up with on a regular basis. This tedium was compounded further as any color change required tinting my eyebrows as well.

elbow chic
May 15th, 2011, 10:09 AM
I prefer people's natural color, regardless of what it is. I think nature generally does a nicer job of picking colors than people do for themselves.

jojo
May 15th, 2011, 10:38 AM
I love proper Irish setter red on others its an amazing colour. My own natural colour is a reddy dark blonde but I love the richer reds like GRU's her hair is my ideal colour and texture but in my dreams!

nena_shawty
May 15th, 2011, 10:59 AM
I love red.. im not sure it would look good on my skin tone but I love red hair. I like black hair too. I have virgin hair and its like ash blond or dish water blonde as my dad calls it,and no I dont like it .

NouvelleNymphe2
May 15th, 2011, 04:14 PM
I like dark hair with red/pink tones, so I picked Burgundy. I think that was the closest!?!? Naturally, I have an ashy light-medium brown hair that washes me out, and I am really getting used to this henndigo thing!

gogirlanime
May 15th, 2011, 10:10 PM
I love red on me, it works because I'm very pale and of Irish decent. But I love all colors on everyone else, it all depends on how it is styled. I don't like long blonde hair (no offense) usually, sometimes I do. If a woman is blonde, short is better in my opinion. I don't really like redhead men. I prefer men with dark hair, and women, just about anything.

xoxophelia
May 15th, 2011, 11:15 PM
I think you also have to remember the group that is being sampled here as far as the results go. A lot of people on LHC color their hair red where as compared to most of the population I don't think it is as popular of a color.

I personally voted light brown/blonde because I like the dark blonde that you see on a lot of models. However, I actually like all of the colors and it just depends on the individual person.

christine1989
May 15th, 2011, 11:23 PM
It is interesting that platinum blonde is SO popular out in the "real world" but here it is one of the least preferred. I love so many of the colors listed! Blue/black, red and burgundy are all beautiful but my all time favorite is my own color- dark brown (probobly because I have had it most of my life :)).

Fethenwen
May 15th, 2011, 11:29 PM
No other color than red suits me, so it's my favorite. I love seeing brunette, red, ash or golden brown on other people. Or I would say I notice those colors the most. Blue black on someone who really suits in it draws my attention too.

When I play a video game where you are able to customize your character, I for some reason mostly choose a brunette color for my character. Maybe brunette is the most heroic color for me or something XD

tolly
May 16th, 2011, 05:08 AM
I love red color on others, for me with natural dark brown and being only comfortable with henna, all i get is red highlights from my few grey strands. which i love

longhairdntcare
May 16th, 2011, 05:12 AM
I picked blonde and platinum blonde! I wish I had naturally platinum hair (or close to it)

vanity_acefake
May 16th, 2011, 05:33 AM
I chose brown because I'm a brunette. I like every colour really but after many years of dying and frying my hair I have had to accept my natural colour.

LadieRyrie
May 16th, 2011, 07:27 AM
Was I the only one who picked black? :confused:

I thought it was somewhat strange that half the people chose red.

KittyLost
May 16th, 2011, 07:47 AM
It used to be red, natural or unnatural (I'm a lover of gingers!) however I've grown a great appreciation for rich brunnettes.

Annibelle
May 16th, 2011, 07:47 AM
I blame this thread for my nightmare last night! ;) In my dream, I let my husband dye my hair red... and it was all blotchy and weird. Hehe. Dark brown for me!

BeccaAngel
May 16th, 2011, 09:57 AM
looks like red could be winning this race! lol

lyria
May 16th, 2011, 12:24 PM
What can I say, blondes have more fun! :)

PinkyCat
May 16th, 2011, 12:28 PM
Deep, rich, glossy, black black black! :eyebrows: