PDA

View Full Version : Favorite thing about your hair

hsdoodles
May 14th, 2011, 08:05 PM
As the title suggests, what is your favorite thing about your hair? I know we've talked about what we don't like, so what do you like about your hair? Whether it's the texture, color, length, hemline, you name it! I want to hear everyone's opinions! :cheese:

For me, I love how thick my hair is. I loooove the look of a thick braid or a big fat bun, so I'm lucky that my hair is thick. :P

beccababesx
May 16th, 2011, 03:44 AM
Great idea for a thread :) we're always moaning about what we don't like! I love how fast it grows, 1 inch a month is average for me and I like that versatility :).

caiti42
May 16th, 2011, 03:49 AM
I love how strong my strands are. You can floss with my strands! (gross I know but a great party trick)

longhairdntcare
May 16th, 2011, 03:51 AM
I love how soft my hair is, it's very fine and slippery when not damaged. However this is also a bummer as it tangles easily and barely holds a style :\

tolly
May 16th, 2011, 03:56 AM
I can't keep my hands out of it, its soft and curly

Loreley
May 16th, 2011, 04:22 AM
I love the thickness most. :)

Ciridae
May 16th, 2011, 04:28 AM
I love how shiny my hair is when it is freshly washed! (And the yummy smell - Organic Care shampoo smells edible!)

nobeltonya
May 16th, 2011, 04:30 AM
I love my natural red [and a few blonde] highlights in the sunlight

ladyfey
May 16th, 2011, 05:00 AM
I love my color, it is Princess Buttercup-y!

schweedie
May 16th, 2011, 05:04 AM
I love how soft and silky it is when it's freshly washed and detangled. I can't keep my hands off it. *g*

And I'm actually learning to like my haircolour, too. It's not as light as I would like it, but the yellow tones can look pretty - in good lighting it looks positively golden.

CrystalStar
May 16th, 2011, 05:09 AM
I love my hair colour and thickness! I know the colour is henna, but hey, it's my hair! :p

Chetanlaiho
May 16th, 2011, 01:13 PM
I'm starting to love my waves ^^ now that I'm cone-free and CO-only the ends will develop into semi-spiral curls =D

KatiSasha
May 16th, 2011, 01:45 PM
I love my healthy new hair growth and how thick it is compared to my ends. I'm looking forward to growing out all the damage!

Zesty
May 16th, 2011, 01:56 PM
I love how easy my hair is... I hear so many people talking about how their hair is so frizzy/etc. and how they have to do everything under the sun to make it behave, and I've never had to do anything more than air drying and it looks pretty good. It's always been reasonably soft and looks the same whether I left it alone or blow dried, straightened, put stuff in it, etc. I've never had to wonder what kind of hair day I'm going to have.

And I love how long it is. It really snuck up on me. I only realized a few days ago that it seems to be approaching my waist. :)

kitschy
May 16th, 2011, 02:27 PM
I love the color the most. I liked it when it was buttery blond, I liked it when it went a deep ashy blonde, I like it now that it is going gray. My hair is full of suprises - what's next?

Mrspuddinhead
May 16th, 2011, 03:40 PM
I love how my hair shimmers and shines in the sunlight. I'm also starting to love the red tint though I am trying to grow it out so its back to my natural color. After I've reached my hair length goal no more dyes or bleach.

racrane
May 16th, 2011, 03:53 PM
I love how healthy my hair is now that I'm taking good care of it. It's shiny, wavy/curly and bouncy. Also, it's growing very fast - about an inch every two weeks. I'm not complaining.

lapushka
May 16th, 2011, 04:04 PM
I think I've come to grips with the thickness (I hated the fact that barrettes never fit and that they damaged my hair), and with the F texture, as well as the waviness. So I guess I like my hair now. :lol:

rbecks
May 16th, 2011, 05:39 PM
I love that my hair is both fine (and quite glossy) but at the same time really thick. My favourite compliments are the ones when people tell me I should be a hair model in hair product commercials.

hyettf16
May 16th, 2011, 06:01 PM
I just love it. I've had girls tell me that they are going to shave my head while I'm sleeping. I just get general hair compliments nothing specific. And I love that I can just walk out of the shower and go with no problem.

growingpains
May 16th, 2011, 08:14 PM
I love how soft and baby fine it is. Used to curse that bout my hair, but now I think it is ethereal and so wonderful to touch, especially since I'm taking such good care of it.

Can't wait to see it 'come into it's own' after a few more years of TLC and LHC.

gingylocks
May 16th, 2011, 08:17 PM
how low-maintenance it is, just wash, condition and GO!

Color is a close second :)

MissManda
May 16th, 2011, 09:09 PM
Hm, that's really hard for me to choose since I am so in love with my hair.

I think my favorite thing about my hair is that it is so thick but still finely-textured, so I have a LOT of hair. I love how fat my braids are and I love how huge my hair looks when I make it wavy or curly.

Annie Fulton
May 16th, 2011, 09:16 PM
I love my texture. ;) My hair is what I like to call "fluffy" so it has a lot of body, which makes it look thicker than it is. When I ocassionally use volumizing shampoo, I get total '80s hair, which I love!

Also, I really like my color. I was born with blonde hair, which I didn't like, but over time my hair has darkened into a really nice brown.

|Xei
May 16th, 2011, 11:36 PM
My favourite thing about my hair would be how soft it feels. I love touching it, especially after washing, since it becomes extra soft and smooth. Many people who've touched my hair have complimented me on its softness, and that makes me feel good about myself.

Signe
May 17th, 2011, 12:17 AM
I love how soft my hair is, it's very fine and slippery when not damaged. However this is also a bummer as it tangles easily and barely holds a style :\

This.

...and I really like the colour when it has gotten a good bit of sun. :cool:

Aveyronnaise
May 17th, 2011, 05:00 AM
I really love the thickness of my hair and the malleability of it. It will take on any texture and hold it for a long time without product.
I<3 my hair.

zirena
May 17th, 2011, 05:23 AM
Hmm this is a hard one since i'm so unhappy with my hair...i'd have to go with the thickness. It's a nice thickness for me, I feel like it's just right!

annieangel149
May 17th, 2011, 05:40 AM
as i have got older my hair colour has gone from white! yes white hair! when i got to about 6 yrs old it started to go light blonde! when i was a teenager it was golden blonde and now its straw berry/auburn blonde i guess! lol! but i like the natural colour of my hair! the rest of my family have brown hair! my mum says that my great grandfather had blonde hair! i get from him :D