PDA

View Full Version : ISO: TAL decants

soleluna
June 18th, 2008, 01:10 AM
anyone has some TAL (BLINDING GLORY OF LOVE or CHARISMA would be tops, but I could also try DIXIE LOVE PERFUME or QUEEN OF THE NILE) to let me try?
I would be ok with just a small decant.. so I can order a bottle if it works for me.
Of course I'll pay you, or swap.

Let me know ;) I'm in Europe but I don't think shipping would cost much

soleluna
June 27th, 2008, 06:06 AM
gentle bump. No one willing to help me out? getting these items from italy is a mess

CountessDeJager
June 27th, 2008, 01:12 PM
Hey, the bump worked! I got some TAL in a BPAL lot on eBay last year and the TAL stuff never got my interest. I have just a drop of Dixie Love Perfume in a bottle and also a 2/3 full imp size decant of Queen of the Nile I'd be happy to send you for $4 plus the cost of postage, soleluna. There are a few other decants and one drop bottles not on your list that I can send too if you are interested, just let me know if you want me to see what else I've got.

Elizabeth

soleluna
June 27th, 2008, 04:15 PM
PMed you! Thanks

jel
June 30th, 2008, 06:13 AM
Please indulge my curiosity - where can you order TALs, even big bottles? I can't find them on the BPAL site. I've only seen the reviews on the BPAL Madness boards.

Thanks! :flowers:

soleluna
June 30th, 2008, 09:12 AM
www.twilightalchemylab.com :eyebrows:

jel
June 30th, 2008, 10:07 AM
Thank you SO much! :o must learn to google, must learn to google!

soleluna
June 30th, 2008, 10:08 AM
No problem at all! :flower:

PseudoScot
July 4th, 2008, 11:08 AM
Sorry for the hijack - are they part of BPAL? Not sure from the wording on their site if they are...

soleluna
July 4th, 2008, 11:12 AM
yes they are!

still looking, possibly seller in Europe!

greek_lady
July 5th, 2008, 11:01 PM
I have one and only TAL, the one called "Amor" that can be used as perfume. I have 2 full imps of this, if you find yourself interested in that, pm me!

soleluna
July 6th, 2008, 08:44 AM
PMing you ;)