PDA

View Full Version : Healing & Hair

Gwen
May 12th, 2011, 09:14 AM
This may be a really silly question, but I have to ask. Lately my hair has been at a stall. It's frustrating. But then it got me thinking... I've been getting a tattoo on my back finished for the past month or so now, and lucky me, I just caught a cold:puke:

My body is currently trying to heal from my tattoo, and I'm fighting this cold. Would this have any effect on how (fast) my hair grows?

Gwen

jojo
May 12th, 2011, 09:15 AM
well your hair always gets the left overs, after your body whatever but as long as you eat healthily. A vitamin C and zinc supplement helps with colds and healing or just drink orange juice!

Sweet Beat
May 12th, 2011, 09:16 AM
I don't know... Maybe your body wastes the energy in handling that cold and the tatoo, so it doesn't produce much hair... But I've no idea, just thinking loud :P

Gwen
May 12th, 2011, 09:19 AM
I don't know... Maybe your body wastes the energy in handling that cold and the tatoo, so it doesn't produce much hair... But I've no idea, just thinking loud :P

That's exactly what I was thinking. I take vitamins everyday (including a multi-vitamin), eat healthy (try to), and get somewhat decent exercise everyday. I haven't had a cold in over a year!

Sweet Beat
May 12th, 2011, 09:43 AM
That's exactly what I was thinking. I take vitamins everyday (including a multi-vitamin), eat healthy (try to), and get somewhat decent exercise everyday. I haven't had a cold in over a year!

I'm sure that the cold won't stay for a long time if you do all that stuff :)