PDA

View Full Version : Woo! Im getting some amazing growth this month!

Blackfire
May 11th, 2011, 06:59 PM
I have grown 3/4 inch in three weeks! that should even out to an inch a month...... I always knew my hair grew fast but I have never measured and am now super exited that I could actually reach APL in 4 more months! :cheese::cheese::cheese:

Just wanted to share the joy! lol

Debra83
May 11th, 2011, 07:21 PM
Way to Go!!! What's your secret?

Constellation
May 11th, 2011, 07:26 PM
Congrats!
What have you changed other than the ACV? (read in your recent post)

Annibelle
May 11th, 2011, 07:32 PM
Omigosh! Plllleeeeeaaaase share your secret... haha... I think I grow about .00001 inches per month... haha.

cowgirllong
May 11th, 2011, 07:34 PM
Have you done something new or did you just never pay attention before? Congratulations!

cinemax
May 11th, 2011, 07:35 PM
Congrats on the growth!!!!!

WittyWordsmith
May 11th, 2011, 08:57 PM
WOW! What's your routine??

clairenewcastle
May 11th, 2011, 09:30 PM
My rate of hair growth has speeded up a lot over the last two months, which I put down to the warmer spring weather. I always tend to have a growth spurt every summer but as we've had unusually high temperatures here recently I think my annual growth spurt has started early.

jojo
May 12th, 2011, 04:07 AM
me too and I must be the slowest grower on this board! well done its so lovely when our hair cooperates with our wishes!

Blackfire
May 13th, 2011, 12:46 AM
I wash every other day, I started using monostat three times a month, during the first week of the month and it seems pretty benaficial. I also scalp massage ten minutes a day and try to hang upside from my pole as much as possoble! ( I do pole fitness and have a dance pole). I take hair skin and nail vitimins daily.

I have been measuring these last few months and it has improved much by the monostat/vitamin combo! altough I dont use monostat as much as some people do! Hopefully this growth keeps going!

Peanutter
May 13th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Congrats on the growth! I'm jealous. I m about ready to try this madness that is monistat!