PDA

View Full Version : Clayish hair in the back, after shower

Bller
May 11th, 2011, 06:07 AM
I noticed that for some time, after my hair mostly dries after a shower, i have these chunks of clayed together hair at the back of my head, but i remember rinsing it thoroughly after shampoing ( a small bit of shampoo too ) and i only condition my tips. What`s the reason? Mind you that i do face the shower whils i rinse out the shampoo out.

lilalong
May 11th, 2011, 06:09 AM
I don't really know, but maybe more shampoo will help?

Bller
May 11th, 2011, 06:15 AM
I was thinking that that clay is shampoo that didn`t rinse out, but then again, maybe it`s not, and just water with shampoo rezidue that didn`t get rinsed out. IT feels like a gum in my hair and it`s keeping me from brushing my back side of head.

Luna Lavender
May 11th, 2011, 06:23 AM
Maybe you could try clarifying?

Firefox7275
May 11th, 2011, 06:55 AM
I was thinking that that clay is shampoo that didn`t rinse out, but then again, maybe it`s not, and just water with shampoo rezidue that didn`t get rinsed out. IT feels like a gum in my hair and it`s keeping me from brushing my back side of head.

Sounds like it might be a build up of sebum. I want to suggest you run a search as there was a thread on gummed up hair recently, but I can't for the life of me think of the right search terms! :p

Bller
May 11th, 2011, 07:12 AM
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=46179&highlight=gummed+hair I think this is the one, i`ll take a look