PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

Kristamommyx3
May 10th, 2011, 12:44 PM
I just want to say thank you to all of you who have taken the time to blog, archive, and/or just taken the time to answer questions and give advice. I have learned more about my hair in this last month than i could ever have imagined! I am feeling so blessed to have found this group. I know hair is not the end all be all, but when you've dedicated years to growing it out, it certainly is nice to know how not to shoot yourself in the foot. Lol

gogirlanime
May 10th, 2011, 02:41 PM
I second this, yes, thank you all :)

racrane
May 10th, 2011, 03:39 PM
I feel the same way after being here a month. I third that. :D

Xandergrammy
May 10th, 2011, 03:51 PM
I just want to say thank you to all of you who have taken the time to blog, archive, and/or just taken the time to answer questions and give advice. I have learned more about my hair in this last month than i could ever have imagined! I am feeling so blessed to have found this group. I know hair is not the end all be all, but when you've dedicated years to growing it out, it certainly is nice to know how not to shoot yourself in the foot. Lol

Welcome to the community, Kristamommyx3! The real beauty of this community is that it isn't just about the hair. There are some really lovely people here. :flowers:

krissykins
May 10th, 2011, 04:15 PM
*basks in admiration* ahh. I could get used to this.

LOL I'm just kidding. Hey, we're happy to help. We were in your place once, too. :flowers:

Madora
May 10th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Krissykins hit it straight on the head! This is a fabulous, welcoming community..with varied interests and a lot of helpful folks! Thank you, everyone!

Jcv-Shelley
May 10th, 2011, 06:18 PM
I feel the same way!, thanks guys :crush:

staryfox6
May 10th, 2011, 06:21 PM
I agree! This is an amazing community!

HairStickler
May 10th, 2011, 10:22 PM
I agree with everyone...many thanks to the LHC! :blossom:

vanillabones
May 10th, 2011, 10:42 PM
Thank you thank you thank you! I never would have wanted long virgin healthy naturally truly beautiful hair without being here! Nevermind actually being able to set a goal for it, but I never would have began to desire it, at least not at this age (I crave change and took it out on my hair).