PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on my hair (pic)

ALYSSA
May 8th, 2011, 04:53 PM
I would like to hear some opinions on me hair and the honest truth .On the color, length,health everything. those waves are braid waves from two nights in a row haha my hair is naturally straight. its not thick but not thin its medium i guess? its tangled and looks stringy but give me your opinion! :)

http://s1102.photobucket.com/albums/g441/ashleypaws/?action=view&current=0505011857a.jpg

Firefly
May 8th, 2011, 04:59 PM
I think it's very pretty-- I really love both the color and the length. :)

spidermom
May 8th, 2011, 05:00 PM
Kind of hard to tell sideways but looked o.k. to me.

Spring
May 8th, 2011, 05:01 PM
I think it's pretty as well :)

Firefox7275
May 8th, 2011, 05:05 PM
Your hair looks healthy as the braidwaved section is shiny and I really like the subtle variations of colour! :) Can't really tell what the condition of the ends look like, as braid tassels always hang differently to the rest of the hair IYSWIM.

xoxophelia
May 8th, 2011, 05:05 PM
I think the waves would look better if you braided further down. Also doesn't look like you have any current hair issues to worry about :)

arc691
May 8th, 2011, 05:08 PM
It looks great to me! The color is beautiful, and it seems to be the same thickness all the way down which is so nice~

http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x472/andrearcolson/My%20Smilies/glitter-1.jpg

jojo
May 8th, 2011, 05:19 PM
Looks lovely and healthy to me; love your braid waves and the colour!

invisiblebabe
May 8th, 2011, 05:24 PM
It looks like you have very healthy hair :) I tend to prefer braid waves that are more evenly distributed throughout the hair, but I can still see you have lovely hair, and I would love to see how it looks in its natural straight state!

I like the color. It seems like you have added highlights but kept some of the natural color in there too. I think it works. :)

I also like the length. You don't have taper that I can see, and the longest parts are just past your natural waist, which I have always thought was a nice length.

danaj421
May 8th, 2011, 05:48 PM
I love the color, and it looks healthy...keep up the good work. : )

Beatnik Guy
May 8th, 2011, 06:09 PM
Looks good! :)

ALYSSA
May 8th, 2011, 06:10 PM
thank you so much for the replies! i appreiciate it dow you think i will be able to grow to TB? what tips do you have? and would you concider this waist? you are all very kind thank you. i usually braid all the way to the ends but i got lazy haha

ALYSSA
May 8th, 2011, 06:11 PM
thank you so much for the replies! i appreiciate it dow you think i will be able to grow to TB? what tips do you have? and would you concider this waist? you are all very kind thank you. i usually braid all the way to the ends but i got lazy haha
this really gives me inspiration to keep growing. some days i just want to chop it off i feel my hair is so short

MissManda
May 8th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Your hair looks very healthy and shiny. I really like the warm tones in your hair color. :)

bahoban
May 8th, 2011, 06:43 PM
looks great!,, I love the color!

long&blonde
May 8th, 2011, 08:30 PM
Looks great! Love the color! Looks healthy!

Madora
May 8th, 2011, 08:35 PM
It looks healthy and in good shape..but I'd give it a blunt cut across the bottom..a good inch..to get rid of the ragged ends.

tgagurl27
May 9th, 2011, 04:04 AM
looks good wish my hair was tht long :( lucky lucky hehe

pepperminttea
May 9th, 2011, 04:15 AM
Looks good to me; pretty variations in colour. :)

bettylibertine
May 9th, 2011, 05:09 AM
Very pretty :D

lilalong
May 9th, 2011, 05:11 AM
Beautiful color and lots of shine.

celebriangel
May 9th, 2011, 09:51 AM
How lovely, shiny and healthy-looking!

Out of curiosity, why are you asking us this? I mean, to me your hair is obviously in good condition - have you been told lots that you should cut it?

I think you could easily grow to tailbone. Tailbone isn't, in any case, very far away from where you are now, and you haven't got much taper so I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to get there. Maybe if you're feeling bad about your ends you could do a "dusting" trim, removing a teeeensy bit of length? Sometimes people feel loads better after the tiniest of trims, less than 1/4".

What I would do, since tailbone isn't so very far away, is grow to there, then maintain for a while to even up any uneven ends which you might get along the way. I don't think your hair looks stringy in the photo, but maybe you feel it is in real life.

When I feel down about my hair, I always give it a nice treat - if you want more volume to counteract the stringiness, you might try a cassia treatment, or maybe an SMT which has been reported to give softness, shine and volume.

mistik
May 9th, 2011, 12:16 PM
I think your hair is beautiful. Would like to see it sans braid waves, curious how straight it is naturally.

Cowgirl16
May 9th, 2011, 12:21 PM
Your hair is beautiful! I don't think it looks stringy at all, you have great color and length. IMO it looks healthy:D

ooo
May 9th, 2011, 12:36 PM
color, nice thought not my style.
length, nothing wrong with that length, keep on growing.
health, looks healthy to me.

vaughner
May 9th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Wow, it looks beautiful! I'm so jealous! I can't wait till mine gets that long :(

ALYSSA
May 9th, 2011, 11:48 PM
thank you all so much! celebriangel
i am asking becuase im really passionate about hair and growing mine out to TB. i get no support from people around me and i just wanted to hear what people see in my hair, I only see my flaws , I am surley not fishing for compliments i just wanted opinions and i thank you all for helping me out. i have beenfeeling down about my hair. maybe a "dusting" will do the trick :) also, my hair has a few long layers. would you call my hair waist length at this point? my hair is naturally very straight i would love some waves! i i get so envious looking at everyones albums. i think everyone at LHC has beautiful hair :)

beccababesx
May 15th, 2011, 05:36 AM
BEAUTIFUL hair :) I adore the colour and the length, looks like my goal length. If I were you I'd braid a touch higher for more even waves, but it's stunning as is.