PDA

View Full Version : Seamless Paddle Brush Recommendations?

alxardnax
May 7th, 2011, 01:12 PM
I am looking for a seamless paddle brush. I thought me Denman was seamless but upon close inspection I realized its not.:mad:

Anybody know good seamless paddle brushes?

Is the Aveda brush seamless?

thanks!

krissykins
May 7th, 2011, 01:21 PM
I'm not 100% sure if The Body Shop paddle brush is seamless, but a lot of people have had good luck with it. :p

CrystalStar
May 7th, 2011, 03:53 PM
I'm not 100% sure if The Body Shop paddle brush is seamless, but a lot of people have had good luck with it. :p
I can tell you for sure that the body shop paddle brush I own is seamless, and it is brilliant! It never snags in your hair, and is a very cheap alternative to buying an expensive brush. I've had mine for over a year, and if anything the wood has got far nicer from the left over oils on my hands after oiling my hair. Can't recommend them enough! :D

alwayssmiling
May 7th, 2011, 04:08 PM
I can recommend this I love it. Made from bambo and is so gentle

http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/_en/_gb/catalog/product.aspx?ParentCatCode=C_Hair&CatCode=C_Hair_Accessories&prdcode=65879m

edit: i havnt seen the other Body Shop comments. I love this brush and would highly recommend.

ange1ito
May 7th, 2011, 04:30 PM
I'm not sure where you are. I'm in UK, i got a Bamboo seamless one from Tesco for about £8.00 recently. It is better than the plastic one I owned. The horn combs keep getting rave reviews so I'm on the hunt for one of those now...lol

alxardnax
May 7th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Thanks for all the great suggestions!!

alxardnax
May 7th, 2011, 04:55 PM
I can tell you for sure that the body shop paddle brush I own is seamless, and it is brilliant! It never snags in your hair, and is a very cheap alternative to buying an expensive brush. I've had mine for over a year, and if anything the wood has got far nicer from the left over oils on my hands after oiling my hair. Can't recommend them enough! :D

Great! Do you have the one with the bamboo bristles or the regular paddle brush? Thanks!